Test Time

"Yeah." Shin replied to operator cooly. "Come on and jack in."
"Finally. You the guy who I loaned that money to?" Wes sat up, brining his PET in front of his face, "Hey, Junior, time to wake up." He then waited for the guy to send in his navi.
"Um . . . . . . . . . . okay" he bows towards the both of them in jesture and proceeds to jack in.
"It's starting, let's go guys." Shin asserted.
"Hmmm.... one battle down, now four to go. With that rearch mission coming up, we need to hurry with these following matches. Luckily I got just the thing to make sure we can get through them with little trouble." Wes smirked. He now had one of the most legendary of the original Soulman's move added to Junior's arsennal. While it might not be as powerful as the first, it would still be good enough to ensure that this next battle wouldn't be as difficult.
"Y-y-y-you have t-t-t-that m-m-m-mission t-t-t-too? I'm nervous m-m-m-myself on that. I only hope that m-m-m-m-my n-n-n-navi makes it out alive" The med students spits out, not knowing the hidden dangers that will be sure to come in that mission . . . "My names P-p-p-polonius by the way" Polonius gave a shy smirk to everybody, then continued to look down on the floor.
"Fujiwara Shin." Shin replied, looking down on his screen.
"Well that was a waste of time. We need to prep for this upcoming whatever it is." sighed Wes, "Well, I'm heading to Scilabs to earn some quick cash. I invite you to join me, Shin."

"Well, hope to see you there, Red-chan." called Junior from his PET as the two left the colloseum and took the Metro to Scilabs.
"Be right there." Shin said, as he pocketed his PET, waved goodbye to Polonius and went towards the metro to SciLabs.
"Huh . . . . .It's j-j-j-j-just me and you DNR. I hope we can make friends with the sick navis when we bring them medicine" Polonius says to his PET as the others leave him in the dust. "Let's go to our dorm and prepare shall we?" Polonius safely tells his white haired accomplice. "LET US GO, AMANDA, FOR GREAT CHARITY!" DNR screams like a disgruntled postal worker in the snow. Polonius gives a fain smile as he runs to the metro for ACDC. . .