The New Student

The calm clouds coveted the clear blue sky today.

Still, the sun had shown brightly between the seams of fluff. The light that escaped between the cravats had brought out the beautiful tamed hues of green grass, colorful homes, and even a large pink squirrel that had black buttoned eyes that sat still ahead. They had not shifted or swept away, even as the sight of a rushing stream of violet feathery hair that had rested on such flimsy limbs that were a young teenager's shoulders. They slumped as the pale skin of the hands that went across the lower jaw of the young boy had almost seemed to remain close with how hard he pressed his hand upward, and his blue orbs were slightly hidden behind eye lids.

"Shall we begin the lesson now, Xen-kun?"

The boy's shoulders hunched in a scare as the violet-haired boy heard the electronic voice. It was the feminine charming voice he heard so many times before as of late, and it was by instinct that he slapped his left hand against his right wrist. His voice squeaked as his body tensed. The young boy swallowed before relaxing, embracing the sudden acceleration of his heart, and then uncovering to see the image of the figure on his P.E.T screen embedded on the detachable wrist compartment. His lips wrinkled seeing the smiling expression of the female beauty on the display.

"M-Megami-chan!" the young boy had piped in his meek voice, "P-please, can you be a little more quiet? I-I'm still getting use to that!" The image of the female had tilted to the left. Her eyes slanting with her leaning head as if she was completed dumbfounded. "Use to...that?" she had asked.

Xenneth sighed.

Xenneth Hikari had always was a quiet boy, who lived a quiet life, in a quiet household. Even when he was little, he had been left in the care of a nanny while his father pursued dreams. However, as he got older, he had begun to experience some others joys: having a younger sister, living in a flower shop, and then being beaten up on occasions because he had a smarter little sister and he was a delivery boy whose home was also a flower shop. He had no father figure around, so it was as if these things were "destined" to happen. "Destiny" was not something that agreed with him, even when he had gotten his first custom NetNavi for his Freshman year of High School, Megami.

However, even this had some fault.

"Nevermind," Xenneth had said before perking up eyes his and gazing at the screen puzzled. "But, Megami-chan...do you not remember yet? I-I mean...anything?" The violet haired boy looked to the Goddess whose head tilted once more in that same manner. Her eyes rolled while her hands came to her chest and coveted her bosom with bridged fingers as if she was containing a concrete feeling with her very own delicate hands.

"No," she replied sadly, "...I am sorry, Xen-Kun."

She was defective. She was beyond the normal knowledge and attitude of any NetNavi when it came to the simplest things, even about the knowledge a normal NetNavi would have. So far, Xenneth had to teach her how to initiate her very own E-Mail program and when he kept taking her to SciLab, the same problem persisted with her data scans as it said everything was normal. Xenneth was not exactly thrilled to know that not only his life was defective but his new NetNavi, but there was one upside to this.

"Umm...t-that's okay." he said, "L-let's get started on the homework. We should learn how to NetBattle!"

The expression of the NetNavi flipped from a frown. "Okay, Xen-kun. I am ready whenever you are."

Xenneth had went to the nearby seats as he sat down by the laptop computer that sat upon the cushioned bench. The black square case was slightly open as the mouth wrapped around one of the edges of the computer. Xenneth pulled the system from the bag, connected to the wireless network, and stood up and away from the face of the screen. His left hand reached to his right wrist as he detached the P.E.T. from the compartment and pointed the beam towards the open port.

"Jack-In, Megami.EXE! Power up!"

OOC Notes:
Now Listening To: "I'll Meet You There!" from Owl City
Current Attire: DenTech Private Uniform: Black slacks, white button shirt, Navy Blue Uniform jacket suit, black tie, black dress shoes, golden pin. (DTP Initials)
Chatty Ditz: ----
Special Notes: Jacking In to ACDC Net
Xenneth had to stretch to knock the stiffness out of his arms...not to mention his uniform.

ACDC Town was not exactly a good Jack-In point when Xenneth just imagined how redundant the idea of making a far-away off destination Jack-In was. Now that he looked around him, the sky was tinted with shades of orange and red, and the sun stretched a mighty yellow ray through the sky as it indicated just how late it was getting. He knew he should not have come all the way out here; but he was lucky that now he actually had money to spend in the nearby SciLabs area.

"Megami-chan,"
Xenneth's voice chimed as a yawn followed, "It's getting late. How about we go visit the labs in the mor-"

He stopped and thought about it...

"Umm...is something wrong, Xen-kun?"

Yes, he was a lazy, no-good, pink hair! Xenneth did not feel like getting up in the morning, taking another trip to Electopia. Green Town was so far away, and now that he thought about it, it was most likely his shift at the Flower Shop sooner or later. He had twisted his lips in a groggy fashion before lifting his P.E.T. to his view and shaking his head while showing his sheepish expression.

"Plenty," he said, "But that can wait. Let's go to SciLab."

With this, Xenneth had unplugged his P.E.T from the library terminal and sheepishly made his way towards to distant Underground Train Station.

Work and School was so much...well...Work!

OOC Notes:
Now Listening To: "I'll Meet You There!" from Owl City
Current Attire: DenTech Private Uniform: Black slacks, white button shirt, Navy Blue Uniform jacket suit, black tie, black dress shoes, golden pin. (DTP Initials)
Chatty Ditz: ----
Special Notes: Exiting and going to ACDC Town.