*Click, clack clickiclick click*
[Requesting Mr. Prog Location] appeared on the screen. The man at the computer swiftly hit the enter key on the keyboard, and waited.

[IN POSITION!]

[Run program "aggro"]
[ARE YOU SURE!?!?]

[Run program "aggro"]

[RUNNING PROGRAM "AGGRO" NOW, SIR!]

[What's your status?]

[CONDITION: GREEN, BUT... I'M NOT KEEN ON BEING CHASED BY THESE MALWARE PROGRAMS!]

[IN POSITION!]

[Run Program "Master Ball"]

[.........PROGRAM "MASTER BALL" SUCCESSFULL! DATA: ALL MALWARE PROGRAMS
WOOD TYPE VIRUSES. EXTRACT CORE CODE?]
[Confirmed]

===================================

Joe Stevens jumped out of his chair. "All right! I captured five viruses without a Navi! Take that, Jon! Remember the deal, sucker?"

His "friend," sitting next to him said, "Yeah, yeah. one battlechip or subchip for each virus your prog caught." He reluctantly gave Joe a handful of battlechips, and started to walk away. He then suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Wait... why would you want battlechips if you don't have a navi," he asked quizzically.

"I do," replied Joe, "You just watched me capture him."

Run Program "Awexomeness"], Joe typed into the computer.

[........Error ZZ4]

"Well," laughed Jon as he turned to leave, "that's what happens when you 'catch' viruses."

====================

"Error ZZ4," Joe said to himself, "I don't remember that error. I've been in worse trouble than this, like that time I tried to download a supposed 'XBox 720 emulator'." He shuddered at the thought while typing [Help Error ZZ4]
However, instead of the response he was hoping for, this appeared on the screen:

{Error ZZ4 FTW!}

[What?]

{What?}

[What do you mean, FTW?]

{I mean Error ZZ4 is teh roxxorz! It means ya made me lunch. I think it called itself

Mr. Prog and Program "Awexomeness". Thanx 4 combining teh viruses - me - an

lettin me eat yo programs!}

[You ATE MR. PROG!?!??]

{I can spit him out....}
=================
After the fiasco with the new navi, Joe downloaded it into his customized PET. He then saw the navi for the first time. "So... you're a rotting tree?"

"So," the navi replied "you're an idiot who points out the obvious, 'El Oh El'". It talked in a very old, rusty voice that sounded both organic and digital, deep yet hyper. " 'Jay Slash Kay'. You are all right. The name's Oak. What's yours, Joe?"

"... let's just see what you can do." Man, Joe thought, as he sent Oak into the net, I already think I made a mistake.