New girl in town

Calais sighed as she typed in the last commands to her computer. Riff was now fully fixed.

"We are not going back there again...." Riff pouted with slanted ears. Calais chuckled.

"Well we won didn't we?" Calais retorted.

"You know, I think you had a point with that whole 'socializing' buisiness...If there were more of us then it would be much easier to train." Riff notified.

Calais disconnected the PET from her computer and looked down at her navi.

"Yah well...new town...new start...new struggle....new victory..."

"Don't go into that....." Riff interrupted in a dangerous tone.

Calais silenced with a small smirk on her face.

"Lets go out for some fresh air...explore the neighbourhood a little bit too...." Calais suggested. Riff nodded and folded her arms.

Calais tramped downstairs and called to her mother that she was going out. She opened the door and stepped outside, her blue hair glistened in the sun light. She put her PET around her wrist and walked down the street slowly, taking in the sights, sounds and tranquility.
Riff felt the unnerving silence as well as her net op. They had been walking for at least 20 minutes or so.....

"I guess no ones around eh?" Calais murmured.

"Yeah....weird...." Riff replied....her ears and tail slanted. "I guess this is just a quiet area of the suburb...."

"Lets just go back home. We could do with training you up." Calais said. Riff sighed quietly as her net op turned around and walked the other direction back to the house.

They reached the doorstep and went into the house and upstairs back into Calais' room, right back where they started. Calais jacked in Riff to the computer, who appeared on screen looking quite bored.

"ACDC Network. Hurry up. And no being 'fashionably late'."

Riff sighed again and warped into the net...