A beginning of a new pok-I mean...whatever

"This Net story begins with a guy climbing stairs. I might as well not introduce him yet beca-"

"shut up, Kobo"

Zeen, enting an apartment building around the north side, was simply going to answer a call from a peer about said peer's computer after a previous LAN party. He comes to the door an knocks.

"And at apartment 1337, our ne-"

"Now's not the time Kobo, besides, thats not een the right number."

The door creaks open. Zeen is suddenly faces with a teary eyed kid. "Oh pleeaassseeeee!?!?!!?!?" Obviously just having him explain the probelm will be hard enough. "Just explain the problem please..." Through the tears, for some reason he took Zeen's Navi's Online game skills as good virus busting skills. Apperantly his computer had virii on it and his navi was too weak to handle it. "I know you want someone to help you, but neither me nor Kobo have any virus busting experiance, you'll have to ask someone else about this." Zeen turns around only to find the kid snugly wrapped around his ankle. "Butt.....BUUT....It's so hhaaarrrdddd to find someone who will doooo iitttttt!" Zeen sighed, as the only way he will be able to go home without dragging him all the way there as well as making a fool of them both, he would need to do it. He fumbled his pocket for the only battlechips he had. "By the way, what kind of virii are these?". At that statement the child suddenly stopped making sound....and the mumbled something "M...t.r.". "What?" "Me..a.." "WHAT?" "METS OK!?". Obviusly this was a bigger failure of humankind then he though. But Zeen still had to get the tyke off his leg.

"Kobo, try to make this as painless as possible. Just go in, do it, and get out PLEASE?"

"I'll do that and THEN SOME!"

"*sigh* Just go in and fix stuff..."

and Kobo is jacked into the Net

NET WORLD LINK
[after Jack out]

The child had let go, Zeen's leg was still colored, and was very numb. He wordlessly walked to the door while there was tons of crying thank yous. When he got to the door, he turned around, took a deep breath, and said...

"METS ARE NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT, THEY ARE ON THE NET ALL OF THE TIME. FURTHER MORE YOU SUCK!"

...ok, more like yelled out in anger. He slammed the door and limped towards home. He started considering chemistry or something like that, after all he has so many plants in his room he could probably cure some in-curable disease with something.

[end of thread]