Practice Makes Perfect Doctors

Polonius quickly unlocks the door to his apartment building. He then runs to his chair, not before first locking the door of course, and then takes out his blue PET. "Its time to sharpen up or minds for the upcoming charity event, ready?" He asked his white haired friend. "Ready as will be Charolette!" is what the navi says before Polonius jacks him into the net. . .
"Sure . . . why thats sounds great Pally" the white haired doctor states as Polonius walks out the door. "Okay, I know a great place to go . . ." the brown med student says as he runs off, past the other people in his floor, and down the steps to catch the Scilabs Metro . . .
"Huff . . . Huff . . .Huff . . . " The brown med student wheezed as he finally reached his apartment dorm. He quickly slots in the keys, opens the door, then connects his PET into his computer. . .
"Hmmmm............. Hey wanna head to Electown again?"
"What!? Are you as insane as I am!? ........... I guess we can go again, but you'll have to go to Electown your self" replied the Electric Bogaloo. The Med student simply nodded as he ran out the door, heading to the Metro.
Hmmmm................. Ahh!" Polonius had a broke of inspiration as he leaped out his seat . "DNR, I'll be right back as soon as possible . . . . I--I need to buy a present for ya" He said quickly as he closed the door behind him as he left, planning to use the Metro for another round to Suitachi.

"Okay Jessie!" DNR waved towards his friend with his free hand as he still had Chess in a one-armed lock. He grinned as he tightened his grip for a few seconds, then letting go a little bit. "Alrigthty everybody! Toooo Netopia! He says, Marching off like a soldier . . . unfortunately for Cheshire, he still has her stuck in a headlock!