The Jerris Home

Gray sat on his bed, answering a few of the last answers of his math homework. As he answered the last question, he put his Homework aside and started to speak to his navi.

"Hey, Lux, I'm done." He spoke to the PET in his hand.

"That's good, I'm glad to see it didn't take you too long." Replied the small navi.

"Well, would you like to go virus busting? I'm ready for a break." Gray said.

"Sure, that sounds like it will be fun." Lux answered.

"Alright, then, here we go." Gray said.
"Okay then, I guess we just wait a sec. Just long enough for you to be fully energized." Gray said.

"That is fine with me." Lux said.

Gray laid on his bed, daydreaming, for a short while. It'd be great if people recovered like navis Gray thought. Although, people would be much more reckless, which could cause more injuries, which might just balance that out. And the fact that Navi's get deleted more easily than humans die might be a bad thing. Although, that may have something to do with the fact that humans rarely get into serious battles with random creatures.

"I am all set, if you're ready" Lux's words interupted his thoughts. Although that might have been a good thing, since they were rather pointless.

"Huh, oh yeah. Okay, Lets go." Gray said as he jacked Lux into the net.
As Lux returned to the Pet, Gray started speaking. "Well, that went pretty well, didn't it? I mean, we got a good amount of money, some chips, and finished a lot of battles in a row."

"Yes, I believe we did rather well myself. We did gain some good rewards, aswell." Lux agreed.

Gray looked out his window. It's still a nice day out. Darn, I've been caged up here since I got home. I think we should atleast get a change of scenery, even if it is just a walk to the porch Gray decided.

"Hey, Lux, I was just thinking about getting a little change of scenery and maybe heading outside. It is a nice day out after all. How does that sound to you?" He asked.

"Actually, that sounds like a great idea." Lux responded. And with that the two headed out of Gray's room. Walking down the hall, he flew down the stairs as he always did, and arrived back on the first floor. As he passed the dining Room on the way to the door, he spotted his mother.

"Hey, Mom, I'm heading outside, Ok?" He said, as he headed towards the door.

She looked up from the book she was reading on the couch. "Oh, sure honey, that sounds fine. Just be sure to be back in intime for dinner." she said kindly.

"Can do." Gray responded, as he slid his feet into his sneakers and walked out the door. Ah, it's so nice out here. He thought, as he walked over and sat on one of the chairs on his porch.

"Okay, It wasn't much, but atleast we're outside now." Gray said aloud. "Want to head back online?" he asked his Navi.

"Yes, that sounds alright." Lux answered. Good thing we have wireless internet, or we'd have to be couped up in the house whenever we wanted to go virus busting. This way we can at least get some fresh air. Lux thought to himself.

And with that response, Gray jacked Lux back onto the net.
After walking back into the house, Gray walked to the kitchen, and helped his mother set the table. Once they had finished, Gray and the rest of his family sat down to eat.

After finishing supper, and clearing the table, Gray returned to his room. "That was good." he said.

"I would think so, your Mother is a very good cook." Lux replied.

"Yeah, she is." Gray agreed.

"So, what to do now?" Gray wondered to himself.

"You could watch TV until it is time for you to go to bed." Lux suggested.

"Sure, whatever. I think I'll go to bed early today, anyway." Gray told him. So, with that, Gray went over, sat on his bed, and turned on the TV. He watched TV for about 2 hours, before he felt tired. "Well, I'm tired." He yawned, as he changed into his pajamas. "Guess its time to go to bed." he said, mainly to himself, as he shut off the TV and the light. Putting his Pet on his bedside table, Gray ot into bed.

"Good night Gray." Lux said.

"Good night."Gray replied. And with that, he fell asleep.

The next morning, after waking up, Gray got dressed. After taking care of himself in the bathroom, taking a shower, combing his hair, and brushing his teeth. He returned to his room.

"So, what should I do today?" he wondered aloud.

"I am perfectly willing to do whatever it is that you would like to do." Lux answered.

"Okay. Hmm. . . " Gray started thinking. I should do something different today. Well, I think I'll still go virus busting, bu maybe with a new twist on it. What to do. . . he suddenly had an idea. "I know, Lux, Why don't we go out and find someone to bust with? You know, and make it more fun." he suggested.

"Alright, that sounds like fun." Lux said.

"So, where should we go to make our new friend?" Gray asked.

"Why not try the Park? The park is usually a good place to meet new people." Lux answered.

"Good Idea, the Park it is." Gray replied. Heading down stairs, he told his mom where he would be. Saying bye, he headed out the door, and started walking to the park.