The adventure begins here

" take this PET....it's the very last thing that I want to give you....raise the navi inside this PET well, but you must remember....NEVER use this navi for evil or to avenge me....eventhough he's a monster but I still he's still the same person that you knew once before....please, save your brother from the darkness.... "

then....

" darn, it's that dream again.... " sighed Sage, then his PET ringing....It's 6.00 o'clock In The Morning, Wake Up Sage!....he said nothing, and began to move from this bed....took his clothes off and went to the bathroom....

while he's taking shower....

" it's been already a month since I left the village, I came to this town to find him but I haven't got any information about him....not even a clue....maybe Mage-sama is right, I need to use that well-customized navi....I wonder what he's look like....but for now, I've got some errands to do....luckily today I only work on the morning shift, so I can spend my time with the new netnavi.... "

After thinking that much....Sage finishes his shower, dressed well, have breakfast and then go to work....Sage's occupation is something that is related to delivery, the place he used to work is not too far from his house....only a few kilometers away....though he's not friendly and talkactive, he's a good worker....

inside the office....

" you must Sage aren't you, how are you today.... " one of the worker tries to talk with him....he said nothing, nothing except a smile.... " say, is he always like that??? " the worker asks another worker....Sage move towards his desk, switch on his PC, log-on and checked his e-mail...."I never seen him before, is he a new guy here...."

" huh....no deliveries??? what's going on, I better see the manager.... "

as he's about to get up, his PET's alarm ringing....mail for Sage

" [i]sorry for not inform you earlier, since you're the best employee i ever had though I know you're not socialize with everyone....I got a special task for you, take a look at this item....<Click!>, well basically it's a battlechip....I want you to deliver this to my friend, his navi will be waiting for you....here's the address<Click!>....[i] "

at the end of the mail....

" P/S:Use the battlechip, you're FIRED....Failed to deliver, you're FIRED....damages on the battlechip, you're FIRED "

" darn that old man, who does he think I am....well, a task must be completed....maybe this is the right time for me to test that navi... " Sage grumbles....he took his PET, look for the 'Secret' File....key-in the pass and 'wake up' the navi....it's a male navi, tall, wears a mask to hide his face, also a weird looking hat and a cape fully covers his body.... " hmm....you're really my Mage-sama's creation.... " Sage said that to the navi as the navi begins to look 'alive', then he talks....

" My Name Is Castman.exe, a person named Mage created me....are you his apprentice Sage??? " Politely the navi introduces himself.... " I shall serve for you, my master.... "

" hmmph, enough with your acting....show me your true form! "

" heh, so that little disguised is all for nothing....very well, what do you want.... " Castman asks his NetOp, Sage....

" deliver this for me.... " he showed the battlechip to Castman....

" that's it....you awake me only for that! do it on your own.... " Castman refused to help....

" listen here boy! i'm in short of time here, if you don't help me...... " Sage begins to pumped up....

" okay, okay....i'll help you, I was only joking.... "

" you better quit doing that or you're not going to live longer.... " Sage warns his navi....as he put his NormlNavi to 'sleep' mode....he cannot used the NormlNavi for 60 days from now.... " let's quit chatting and get on with our job....shall we.... " Sage tried to be a little more nice towards his navi....

>>>Castman.exe - ACDC.net<<<
>>>Castman.exe - ACDC town<<<

Sage looks at his PET, at the upper-right of the screen....it's already 9.00A.M and it's normal for workers here to go out for breakfast....so does Sage but this time, he's going somewhere....somewhere far from ACDC town....

((i'm lazy-ass type of person))
Sage finally sets his foot at his workstation, hurriedly he went to his PC....and then he saw a note, he tear it and read the note

" To my favorite worker, Sage....I see that you've done a good job delivering the item to my friend, well done....and here's your next task, there's someone that didn't pay the debt after using our service, i've been given him a week to pay but he didn't....in fact, he injured my netnavi when I tried to confront him....so I want you to track that guy down and ask him to pay back, if he don't want to....bust that guy and took out cash from him forcefully....here's all the information that you'll need.... "

without wasting his time, Sage plug-in Castman directly to his PC....

" let's end this task really quick shall we.... " suggested Sage....

>>>Castman.exe - ACDC.net<<<