This wont do!

"What?.......Nono! I understand. I-Its just th-that.....isn't thi-is sudden?...." Aida eyes widened as she listened to teh other person on the other side of the phone. She was so confused. "But.....wh-what does h-he think? Y-you dont know that!....This i-is a bit t-too early to do this......huh? W-WAIT!!!!" But it was already done. Whoever was on the other side hung up. Aida gave a moan as she put the phone away and began to think.

Everything will be fine..... She assured herself. She cant do this......she just can't.....she has none of the power to do so.......

"..........WHAT AM I THINKING?! OF COURSE SH-SHE DOES!!!! Wh-what do I do?!" Aida paced arund for a moment holding her head as if it would pop off if she didn't. "I have t-to talk to someone about this.....b-ut who?" She halted as she began to think. She remained still an dsilent for a few minutes....then....without warning....

".........C.......C.........CAAAAAAAAAAAAAPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHIN!!!!!!!!!" She high trailed it to her room as if she was a race car she immediatley rushed to her door and forced it open. Turning to her PET console, she grabbed it and began to shake it wildly. "CAPUCHIN!!!! I-I N-NEED HELP!!!! I'm................C-Capuchin?"

Capuchin lay in her pet sad and dreary. Her back faced the screen and a dreary depressing aura loomed around her. Her tail drooped as well and she let out a sad moan.

"A-are you alright?" Aida asked nervously, forgetting her problem at hand.

".........Im fine......." The monkey said.

"That does-does-snt look fine to me. Why are you so sad?.....I......Is it about....wh-what happened in th-the last battle?"

"NO" The monkey growled wich was absoluteley a lie.

Aida gave a sad expression. "Its not good to just sulk like that. Y-You sh-should talk about this."

"I dont need to talk about this....."

Aida gave a sigh and grasped her PET. "Well then, lets go out."

"I dont want to...." Capuchin moaned.

".....whether you want t-to or n-not, w-were going." She then stuffed the pet into her pocket and trotted outside her house.

"H-HEY! I SAID I DONT WANT TO!"

"A-and like I s-said, I do."

Soon they made their way down to the park. Aida happily sat herself on a bench and watched the clouds.

"There," Capuchin growled, "CAN WE GO NOW?!"

"Nope. Im enjoing myself. You should too. There's many things t-to be so h-happy about."

".....Like what?"

"W-well.....our good health for e-example......and our home, and our family, and friends..."

Capuchin gave a look, "My friends were killed." She growled.

"......oh Capuchin." Aida said as she moved toward a jack in port by a lampost. "You actually have so many friends. They a-are hurting a-as much as you are. B-But we must be st-strong for them....hey....h-how about we go v-viri busting?"

".....I dont feel like it..."

"I think y-you will!" Aida said with a smile and jacked in Capuchin to the net, without any warning.
Capuchin materialized back into the PET giving a little cheep. "EEP EEP! I certainly showed them who's boss." She then stretched her arms out a bit, "Oh Aida, you were trying to tell me something earlier, what was it?"

Aida's face became a bit strange as she tried to think of how to explain this situation. "W-well.....uhhhh.....hmmmmmm.......how should I pu-put this....."

"...? Well come on. Don't leave me in the dark. You have a problem and you want me to help. So spit it out."

"A-alright." Aida cleared her throat a bit and looked at Capuchin. "Capuchin..........."

".......Yeah?"

"........the thing is........"

"Yeah?"

"You see......"

"YEAH?????"

"..........I'm getting married."

"Oh......" Capuchin said calmly....then twisted into a face that looked like she ate something super sour, "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" She franticly began to shake her head and jump everywhere around the PET.

"Gr-Grandmother has decided that this shou-should be done a-and s-se-set up and arranged marrage for m-me."

"GAH!!!!!!"

"He's fr-from a family which m-mom and dad sp-speak highly o-of."

"Gh........." Capuchin's face became ghostly pale, "H-have you met this guy before?"

"....P-perhaps as children......."

"GAH! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!! YOU HAVENT EVEN MET HIM YET?! THIS ISN'T GOOD! WHAT IF HES A CRAZY NUT JOB!!!!!?! WHAT IF HE'S EVIL OR A TWO TIMER?!?!?!?!"

"Gr-grandma said h-he was nice........I hope she's right....."

"Don't worry....." Capuchin assured herself and AIda, "She can't do this.....she has no power to do so......it'll be okay............................................................................ WHAT ARE WE THINKING?! OF COURSE SHE DOES!!! SHE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL WALK DOWN THE AISLE WITH THAT GUY!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Aida gave an embarrassed laugh, "May-maybe it wont be so b-bad..........."

Even if Aida said that, she couldn't help but feel like it WAS going to be extreamly horrible. Though the next day, she trotted down to the metro to meet her grandmother at Scilabs to hear of her new engagement.....with Capuchin whining all the way for her to get rid of this thing and run off to another country til it blows over.