Searching again

Rumisiel cursed and washed off before grabbing a bandage and putting it on the cut. Leaving the bathroom and rubbing his cheek, he sat on the hotel bed and turned on the TV. As the TV blared, the noise woke up Null and his jackal face appeared on the PET screen. He let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes, before turning the strange eyes over to the bed. He then jumped and appeared as a hologram on Rumisiels shoulder.

"Hey Rummy, so what's the plan today?"

"Morning Null. Well it's the usual. Find a job, go to work, and all the while continue the search. Don't know why you even ask. It's been the same thing for years now."

Null nodded and focused on the TV a second before his eyes glowed and his No symbol appeared on the TV screen. It stayed there for a second until Null closed his eyes and the TV turned off. "Well I guess we might as well get started. Send me in."

Rumisiel jumped up and off the bed, dissolving Nulls hologram, and grabbed the PET before leaving. After paying at the office and grabbing his bag, he walked into town and sat in a shop with a help wanted sign in the window. As he talked with the manager, Null looked for a nearby port before using his power once again to remove any barriers and sending himself into the net.

[Null.EXE Logging In]
Rumisiel had just gotten his pay for the day when a beep notified him that Null had returned.

"Hey buddy, how was the search? That's if you didn't blow it off, right?"

Null appeared in his hologram form on Rumisiels head and growled. "I did actually look ya know...And nothing again just so ya know."

"*sigh*Well thanks for looking this time. My jobs over with so we might as well head somewhere else. How's......umm....Scilab sound?"

Null nodded and jumped down from Rumisiels head, dissolving his hologram as he dropped. Back in the PET, Rumisiel headed over to the Metro and boarded a train for Scilab.

[close please]