Siegs Start

"Geeze, what a tiny place" Sieg said as he looked around the tiny town of ACDC, "Nothing like the buildings back home"

'You speak of Netopia with a lilt of desire in your voice, are you homesick so soon?' Gungnir said as he hung in Siegs PET at his waist.

"N-no! Never! I'm not missing it at all!" he said, pissed that his navi would try and trick him in this way, blowing it way outta proportion. "I'm just as dissappointed here as I am at home, and dammit, now you got me all pissed off!"

'I'm sorry, I meant nothing by it,' Gungnir said as he looked around, trying to take in the city around him, and then phasing up to his shoulder for a better look, 'You'd do best to control your anger, sir,' he said as he looked at him.

"You know that bugs me, I said knock it off. Call me Sieg. Just cause he programmed you that way doesn't mean that you have to do it forever," he said, stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking with a childish gait. As he goosestepped down the street, he noticed an open LAN.

"I know how we're gonna blow off some steam, lets go Gungnir," he said as he ran across th street, barely missing traffic and huffing as he came up to the LAN.

"Gungnir, hack in, execute!" he said as he jacked him into the wireless access point.
Sieg logged out his navi as he saw the bus behind him. As the repair programs started doing their works, he turned and ran, hopping on the scilab-destined bus as he stuffed his things into his huge pockets.