*BZZZZT
*BZZZZT
*BZZZ--*crash*

The alarm clock hit the wall and shattered, among the remains of other one's before it. Better alarm clocks than that one have tried to wake Kasumi up, and all before have failed, save one or two exceptions. Kasumi rolled over drifting back into sleep with a smile on her face.

"Oh, jeeze, again? Remii, wake up!"
The screen of her PET blipped on, and the small robotic doll attached to it by a cable came to life too. XIII stretched a bit, working out the kinks in the gears.
"Why am I always the one to do this?"

He grabbed the cord attached to the pet on the shelf above Kasumi's bed, and jumped off. After repelling down a bit, he finally landed on the pillow next to Kasumi's head.
"Remii, come on, wake up!"
"Zzz... I don't wanna..."
"Waah!"

Kasumi rolled over, accidentally rolling onto XIII. Her eyes suddenly opened when she felt something hard against her face, and both of them screamed.

*a few minutes later*

Kasumi was in the shower trying to wake up and thirteen was sitting down on the counter of the sink, swinging his legs back and forth. The PET was resting behind him, a way from the faucet (Cause electrocution is bad children). XIII kinda got bored waiting there and says, "why are you so hard to get up in the morning? Day after day after day, since you were a little girl, you've always been hard to get up."
"..."
"Hello?"
"...oh sorry. I was zoning out there."
"Thats another thing. Your always zoning out. Its like whenever you have something to do, your miles away."
"Nag, nag, nag. Since when did you download the upgrade for the old woman protocols."
"Thats not very funny. I'm trying to help you as best I can Remii."
"...Hey can you hand me that towel?"

Kasumi's had was fumbling blindly outside the shower. THe little XIII doll got up and grabbed the towel, dragging it over to her. Kasumi took it and walked out of the now off shower, drying her face from the soapy water, but leaving little much else up to the imagination.
*Blushing* "Remii, please put a towel on. Its... embarrassing..."
"Whats the matter? Nothing you haven't seen before. Ok fine."

She wrapped the towel around herself upon XIII's request, grabbed her Pet, and came out of the bathroom. Her computer was on so she slid the PET into the jackin port.
"Ready for some virus busting, XIII?"
*smiles* "thought you'd never ask..."