Bowl'N Bones Customer Homepage

Nitro nodded as Jailbird suggested the end of their game. It seemed things were starting to wind down a bit, and some were left without many options as far as stripping went. This was particularly evident as Jail sat back down, though he did his best not to stare.

As Tina stood up, Nitro called out to everyone. "Alright, last round everybody! After Jail and TaxidermyMan go again, we'll tally up the scores and see who the winners are... and who has to strip down." Tina seemed fairly determined to win as Nitro said this, stepping up toward her lane and rolling her ball, giving her an easy five. She followed it up with another five, her spare saving her from having to strip down with Trace. She turned to her opponent. "You know, you'd probably do better if you were focused on the game," Tina noted. She held her hand out to the navi. "At any rate, though, good game."
"I have no regrets. All I need to be good at is my job and any resources I'm not devoting to thinking about my case are wastes of precious time," she responded, refusing the hand shake and reaching for her feet. As she touched the stocking foot of her navi suit, she realized she was out of gloves and shoes to remove. Frowning and looking embarrassed in a way that contradicted her "no regrets" statement, she unfastened the pocket-book clasp and set the article aside. Underneath, she wore a black navisuit that was relatively featureless but did reveal her figure. She was just a little bit pudgy at the tummy and thighs, perhaps, but otherwise very shapely.

Kismet's face went from a grimace to a full blown scowl; she lifted her hood back on to hide her face a bit. "Very well, let's finish this," she encouraged TriangleMan. He nodded and they bowled. He lost. He removed a boot. His leg looked about like his arm. Sighing, Kismet shook his hand without actually saying good game, because it clearly wasn't.

Shok retook her place without speaking, then rolled for the end of the alley. Half the pins. Another half, making a spare. TaxidermyMan had called it a "lobotomy" earlier. It was done so cleanly and consistently that it almost looked harder to roll than a strike. "Go ahead and finish.. I'm going to check on something that's concerning me..." she urged Nitro, stealing his seat next to Jailbird as soon as he got up.
Tina grimaced a bit as Trace neglected the handshake. Even if they were playing something as taudry as Strip Bowling, it was a bit rude of her to just leave her like that. Shrugging it off, she sat back down, unconsciously sitting next to TaxidermyMan. Perhaps she had gotten used to the stench from being next to him all night? No one could tell.

Meanwhile, Nitro stood up to bowl, Shok taking his seat soon after. The comment put a bit of worry into his head, and he racked his brain for some way to distract her. Sure, he could beat her roll, but that'd likely leave her completely nude, and depending on how the scores tallied up, Tina might have to do the same, which he wanted to avoid if at all possible. As he thought, he made his first roll, though, that option was quickly locked out, only managing a four. He sighed a bit and removed his glove pre-emptively, staring the lane down over the top of his ball, hoping it could give him a solution.

Tina frowned a bit as she watched Nitro. It might be lost on some, but his subtle body language indicated his desperation. She picked up on it because she knew Nitro so well, and Shok might be able to tell as well, being a psychiatrist. Tina glanced around a bit looking for some way to aide Nitro, and her eyes fell upon Taxidermy. An idea popped into her head, one that nearly made her gag, but they were running out of options, so she needed to act.

Taking a second to brace herself, she tapped on TaxidermyMan's shoulder. Assuming he turned to see what she wanted, Tina placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself up to him, planting a firm kiss on his lips, which she held for a good ten seconds. It was all she could do to keep herself from pulling away and vomiting over the back of the seat, but she kept it up, knowing the mission was at stake.

Nitro, of course, noticed, and was frozen just at the end of his roll as he gaped, his pose reminicent of the one TaxidermyMan himself took when he bowled. The ball, of course, tumbled out of his hand and promptly rolled into the gutter, slowly making its way down to the end of the lane and dropping down.
TaxidermyMan wasn't a bad looking guy; perfectly acceptable for a kissing partner, if it weren't for the jumbo skewer sticking through him, the needle fingers, the inability to move like a human being, the perpetual dead coldness of his body, and the smell of formaldehyde that served as his body odor. Unfortunately for him, the combination of all of these made kissing him nearly unthinkable to anyone. Fortunately for him, that was just what Tina needed, and he was treated to a good, long smacker for the first time in his brief life as a navi. His body stood entirely still; even turning him to the right position had been something of a challenge. Once it was over, his expression appeared one of surprise and bewilderment, bending both arms out to embrace her but being too late to do it. Even if he could be an eligible guy, interacting with that inhibition would be downright awkward...

"Oh God..." Trace muttered from nearby, clasping both hands over her mouth. Jailbird stuck her tongue out and lurched forward, only keeping her modesty by virtue of the fact that she was now clutching her upper body to keep her lunch down anyways. TriangleMan's gem glowed blue for a moment and a shiver ran through his body. Kismet's ordinarily grumpy and irritable face turned into a downright comical look of shock (maybe blushing a bit?). Even Shok looked fairly confused.

"The Teksqp... you really are crazy!" she chuckled, sounding a little giddy. "Fascinating... I almost want to kiss him too, so I can understand where you're coming from... There is a certain appeal in his weirdness..."

"Oh, now she's interested! I should have made her jealous a long time ago! Ha ha ha!" TaxidermyMan laughed jovially, trying to sound nonchalant about it all. In reality, his voice was cracking a bit and when his body changed again, he'd suspiciously shifted so that one of his legs was up and crossed...

"Looks like Stiffy's gotten even stiffer," Jailbird muttered with a grin; apparently the amusement of the laughability of the situation was now outweighing the grossness. "Hey, bomb girl, did you decide that you've got a thing for dead guys?"

"Uh... to what do I owe the pleasure?" TaxidermyMan continued. Kissing him really had been like kissing a department store mannequin or a stone statue, but with the knowledge that it had been alive once... only all that was simulated... so maybe it wasn't so gross... but kissing a taxidermy dummy or a cadaver sure would be... and the smell... "Oh, excuse me. I believe I have an appointment with Jailbird here. But I'll be back!"

He stood up and bowled; thankfully (or perhaps not, if Nitro had any desire to see Jailbird 100% nude), the recent distraction made him an abyssmal bowler and both went straight for the gutter. Jailbird looked both ways, trying to think of how she was supposed to keep it up without flashing everybody. Shrugging, she realized it didn't really matter if they were all behind her and dropped her arms. She made one bowl, hitting two, then another, going straight into the gutter for lack of effort. She'd already beaten him that round, after all. She crossed her arms back and moved back to sit next to Nitro, rather than taking the seat she had been in, since Shok had encroached upon that area. TaxidermyMan shrugged and removed one of his gloves delicately, revealing that the needles did indeed extend straight out of his hands. He continued to stand for a moment, possibly still frozen, as if waiting to see if Tina was going to give him the eye contact that would indicate it was okay for him to take the seat near her again.

"That's the last bowl! Let us see the scores," Kismet announced, holding up one arm and still only just reaching past TaxidermyMan's height. Of course, when the scores came up, the winner was clear: TNT's team had beaten Nitro's by a huge quantity of points, thanks to the lackluster combination of Trace and Jailbird. TriangleMan's late game terribleness hadn't helped either. A sigh of relief seemed to escape Kismet's lips; she then continued. "The rules state that everyone must strip to match that of the least clothed member, that being Jailbird."

"N... No way! I have to get upper body nude?!" Trace gasped indignantly, not seeming to have realized she was on the chopping block until this very point.

"Triangulating... This is the price we pay for being on the team with that bimbo jailkeeper," TriangleMan sighed, as if he hadn't contributed to the loss.

"No, I refuse! You... you can't do that! I won't take it off!" Trace argued, moving behind Nitro and pressing up against his back, as if she expected him to protect her. She was sort of soft against him, almost cuddly...

Jailbird groaned, leaning forward with both arms crossed. "What makes you special, huh? You think it's okay for me to get naked but the world's gonna end if you do? Come on, Nitro, get it off of her," she encouraged the unofficial team captain. TriangleMan was already removing the rest of his stuff, making him look awkwardly like a model kit that someone has only put together the skeleton for without gluing on any of the outer pieces yet. He kept the triangular plate that acted as his briefs, thankfully... If he had another triangle down there, nobody wanted to know about it.
Nitro basically stumbled back to his seat when Jailbird stood to bowl, looking at TNT incredulously, as she watched TaxidermyMan get up to bowl, a light blush on her face. He knew she was a dedicated person, but to go that far for the sake of the mission? He assumed that's why she did it, because any other explanation made him feel even more nauseous. He didn't even look up as Jailbird took her turn, even in spite of the rather tantalizing view of her it provided.

Tina's face stayed flush as TaxidermyMan approached, looking up at him and smiling a bit, giving him the go-ahead to sit. "Well... I just think that you're a very gentlemanly navi..." Tina said. "And I was a bit curious if... well, how it'd be... if you're wondering, I did feel something..." Nausea would be the most honest answer, but deep down, Tina thought, there was a tiny bit of warmth in that dead coldness...

Nitro, meanwhile, had (mostly) gotten over the recent... excitement, and was now faced with the prospect of not only stripping down himself, but getting his teammate to do the same. "Come on, Trace, it is in the rules," he said. "I didn't write them." It wouldn't take an investigator like Trace to deduce that that was a blatant lie, but he continued anyway, removing all the bits of armor, leaving him in just his navisuit. "I mean, at least you won't be the only one doing it, right?" To punctuate that statement, Nitro removed his navisuit, slipping his finger into the front of his neck and pulling down the center, as if he were undoing an invisible zipper, revealing his slightly toned chest and stomach. He pulled his arms out, revealing the bomb tattoo on his arm present in his swimwear GMO, and bent down in order to pull out his legs, likely releaving Trace of her cover. Kicking the suit off to the side, he was left in a pair of almost cartoonish boxers, though in place of big red hearts it was decorated with a bunch of cartoonish bombs, with cute, white eyes and yellow shoe-like feet, as well as a wind-up key attached to the back. Nitro looked a little puzzled, apparently not expecting the garment to be there. He shrugged, figuring Chris must have given him an upgrade of some sort. He didn't realize, however, that Chris may have given him a reason to need those boxers at some point after meeting Jailbird for the first time...
"I felt something too, and I have no sense of touch!" TaxidermyMan replied; he'd probably be nodding if that was something is could do. "Thank you for being so kind to a guy like me."

Jailbird, in the mean time, was watching Nitro with new interest, keenly aware of the possible implications of his silly boxer shorts. Her face showed a kind of dull frown a she tried to decide if they were just for show or if maybe he had lied before to get out of knocking boots with her. Her face reddened uncharacteristically as she thought up a third possibility: what if he'd gotten "equipped" just because she'd been disappointed earlier? She lost focus on putting any pressure on Trace.

"You did so make up the rules!" Trace predictably snapped, although it didn't particularly exempt her from the punishment she'd agreed to when she'd accepted the rules. "That said, I'm not going to strip for any of you," she clarified again, balling both hands into fists defiantly. She had backed off of Nitro as soon as he'd started taking off his clothes.

TriangleMan snuck up behind her and grabbed both arms beneath hers, then hooked them under and spread hers to the side. "Triangulating... quit struggling. If you're going to be a baby, I will assist..." he droned in an irritated sounding voice. Now that he wad in position, however, his face triangle was glowing red... One needed to be reminded that he was essentially in a swim speedo now, grabbing her from behind at close quarters, to understand the full effect.

"Noooo! Let me go!" she demanded, lifting up her lower body and kicking like a child; the other navi braced himself to avoid falling over.

"Triangulating... Triangle Cutter!" TriangleMan announced; one of his hands transformed into something like a pizza cutter with a big triangle as a head. He ran it down her chest as carefully as he could manage, which, to be fair, took the precision and care of a true genius. Finally, he folded open her skinsuit, revealing a modest set of black-and-white striped underwear, which looked cute on her wide hips; the straps hugged the extra jiggle there tightly. With that off, however, one could really pity her for having TriangleMan all up ons. His face dilated from red to black as he brought the cutter back down towards the center of her chest, despite her protests.

Jailbird screwed up her eyes and watched; something seemed to either disturb or aggravate her about Trace's underwear. Kismet came to the rescue of Trace, grabbing TriangleMan's arm. "I done believe there was anything in the rules about mounting the loser from behind," she noted, scowling at the triangle-themed offender.

His face turned blue and he released his captive, then fell back. Trace took the opportunity to turn and kick him in the groin, causing him to fall over on his gemstone face. "Perv!" she exclaimed. After that, she simply jacked out.

"Too much pent up sexual frustration. That's one set of equilateral triangles that's never going to overlap another figure," Shok ventured. Jailbird nodded, but turned her head slowly, somehow resisting the urge to join in the goading. "I suppose we're done then. Adieu." Shok left as well in a startling bolt of electricity.

"Triangu...lating... Screw... Uuuuuuh," he gasped, rising shakily up to his feet.

"Thank you all for a lovely evening," TaxidermyMan finished. "Tell me if you're ever having another crazy party!" He jacked out as well.

Jailbird moved over and began whispering to Kismet, who nodded with an unchanging frown. Kismet then left as well. The only ones left were Nitro, TNT, Jailbird, and TriangleMan. Jailbird moved over to speak to Nitro... her eyes shined, making it clear she had either thought of or learned something interesting. Her eyes flickered down to his boxers again, than back up. "Hey... I've got all I need to know about that now, just so you know... Now I need to talk to you about what we do with it..." she whispered, standing very close with her arms still crossed.

TriangleMan stayed silent, watching from a distance. There was a good chance Jailbird had forgotten he was there.
"TriangleMan, stop it!" Nitro shouted as he grabbed Trace from behind. "It was just a game! It's not a crime if she doesn't-" However, his protests went unheeded as the triangle navi took it upon himself to enforce the rules. He really couldn't help but stare, but he did spare a glance at Jailbird when the underwear came out on display, the black and white stripes evoking her motif in his mind. He quirked an eyebrow at her reaction, but again, he elected not to pursue the subject.

As everyone began departing, and Jailbird called attention to his... upgrade... he began to stammer a bit, he himself still not aware of anything and deciding it was time to come clean. "Jail, I don't-" he stopped abruptly, as he began to feel a certain... rising tension. He looked around in an utter panic, and grabbed one of his discarded boots, hiding his shame. He also changed his statement mid way through. "...don't think we're alone just yet..." He glanced at TNT and jerked his head to TriangleMan, signaling to get him out of here and then make herself scarce.

Tina sighed, her face buried in her hand, muttering "unbelievable..." under her breath. She walked past them, giving Nitro a hard glare (which actually bled over to Jailbird a bit as well), befor turning to TriangleMan. "Come on, perhaps we should leave them alone for now," she said. "Everyone else has left already, leave them to clean things up." She turned back to look at the two, and with another utterance of "unbelievable...", she jacked out with a flash of red.

Once Nitro and Jail were left alone, he lowered the boot, giving a light chuckle. "Heh. So, uh, mission accomplished?"
"Triangulating... I don't believe they have any 'clean things' in mind for once we're gone," the metallic navi replied, giving the two a glare of his own (although his glare was really just his triangle gem dilating and changing blue). He complied, though, and jacked out.

Jailbird watched them with a blank stare, then turned back to Nitro, raising one eyebrow at his creative use of boot. She raised both eyebrows, however, once the boot was out of the way. She brought her eyes back up to his face, then grinned slyly. "Oh, I see! I tell you I don't have an operator, you tell me you don't have a willy, and now we're both liars and cheapskates. I'm fine with that," she laughed, smiling genuinely. "And listen, nothing sounds better to me than doing it on that cool bowling alley floor and making SellSoul mop it up later. But that's not actually what I meant," she snickered, then finally got her face back into a frown. "Yeah, this is actually more important. That freakshow, Shok... she's the culprit!"

She elected to grab up her bra and turned to put it on while she talked. "I'm not going to go into it too much, cause I know you already know more about the case than you've got any reason to care about. Basically, Shok knew that the Teksqp had a reputation for being crazy and used that as a cover-up. You know she's a Blesser, right? They get crazy powers somehow when they join up... anyways, there's evidence to show she somehow got Mime involved with the Blessers too and studied some kind if descent into insanity, which developed into the massacre. It seems like she was doing everything secretly, probably even the Blessers didn't know... She has all sorts of documents on how the powers of the Blessers make you crazy though. The more powerful, the crazier, too. You know hoe Mime created all that invisible crap? That was probably her power."

Jailbird debated internally and decided that the value of keeping her shirt off might outweigh the consequences; she dropped the shirt and kept talking. "Anyways, it's a shame Shok's research didn't pan out in time, but she's the one who dragged Mime into this, she didn't inform anyone inside the Mafia, and she's basically responsible for the deaths of all those navis. She's made the Head Family shitlist and you can bet whatever they have in store for her won't be pretty. For now, though, remember that she's a blesser. Confronting her about it won't do any good. The easier solution will be for someone to take care of Electra, so you and me are done with the mess. Case closed. I could be looking at a juicy promotion too..."

"Anyway, we have to get back into our position as the navis of the night's hosts, but uh... let's keep it on the backburner, okay?" she suggested, moving close enough so they were nearly touching. Soon enough, they were; her hands wrapped asymmetricaly around his shoulders and her face came close. "I can think of a few other nightly positions I would like to get into later..." She closed her eyes, tilted her head slightly, and gave him an open-mouthed kiss, before backing out unceremoniously, so quickly that he felt her beam off his own face.

((I will be distributing a bunch of FXP here later))
Nitro chuckled a bit as Jailbird made her good-humored accusation. "Hey, I never said anything about it, you infered that all on your own," Nitro said with a smirk. His smirk fell a bit as Jailbird explained the reasoning behind having them lag behind, partly due to the information being discussed, partly because he was a little disappointed at the direction things took. Nitro wasn't sure which was worse, now that he'd experienced both: Not having a bat at the baseball game, or having the bat but no game to play.

He followed the other navi's example and began redressing a bit as Jail talked about Shok's uncovered past. He frowned a bit as the name "Blessers" came up, as he slipped on his Navisuit, but neglected to do it up. "Great," he said, "First the ROT, and now I've got another bunch of oddballs I'm gonna have to watch out for." Nitro shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder exactly how many sane Navis actually exist." His words had a bit of irony to them, given that he was a member of the Family infamous for its slightly unhinged member base.

Nitro nodded a bit after Jailbird explained that they should get back. His face reddened a bit, though, as Jail approached, draping her hands around his shoulders. He semi-consciously slipped his hands around her waist. "Yeah... sounds like a plan..." he said. As Jail shut he eyes and leaned in, he copied the motion, returning the kiss in kind, performing quite admirably in light of his inexperience. He was rather disappointed that she pulled out as quickly as she did, and stood there a moment after she jacked out (somewhat dangerously close to him). He sighed a bit, and collected up his gear, dressing himself back up before jacking out.
((Nitro has gained the following FXP))

Jailbird- 18
Kismet- 9
TriangleMan- 4
Shok- 5
Trace- 3
TaxidermyMan- 13))