Appearance: Sketch here.
Usually a soft smile on her lips, the wheelchair-bound lady had given up on the idea of grooming herself; her slightly-past-the-shoulders, straight maroon hair is let down (sometimes even in a mess), wearing a simplistic long-sleeved shirt with an ankle-length skirt, occasionally with a blanket to conceal her glaringly absent left leg. Most of her wardrobe consists of dark-colored clothing--her crimson eyes had never once landed on expensive or elaborate dresses. If she was capable of standing, she would stand 5'4" tall.
Soft-spoken and polite, she had withdrawn from the upbeat and quick-witted personality that had left her along with her limb. Camillia will try to answer all the questions that people throw at her, but usually keeps quiet when it came to her health and past lifestyle, which had gone down the drain and never to be seen again. However, she would get irritated and angry when people decided to pity her condition. However, her past experiences come useful when it came to stressful situations, where she aimed for the most logical solution possible.
Camillia tries very hard to be an independent individual and live without others looking after her. She had a history for being active and liking travelling, but her condition since the car accident had limited her abilities to pursue that dream. She now moved into a cousin's house for convenience's sake; she wanted a new environment to stay in, but her parents had insisted for her to stay with someone they knew and trusted.
PET Modifications: None. Camillia wanted to keep things simple.
Mechanically structured, Rhea is given the form of a female solely by the armor pieces she wore that protects the parts within. The only human-like features that she possesses is her magenta hair (some glows and looks almost like fibre optic materials) and a pale face which houses purple eyes, a nose and a mouth. Her short stature of 4'8" puts her as petite-- though that isn't her main concern-- but the childish, 14-year-old-ish face isn't helping in providing her a menacing or intimidating first impression to others. Rhea attempts pulling a constant poker face and a placid look as replacement for her childish looks, instead. Rhea's emblem is fully hued in green, though the outlines are still the same, displaying themselves on the headphones she wears that was connected at the back of her head. The headphones are made of green-tinted aluminium, the light weight not impeding her head movement. Her neck is supported by a rubber cover used to protect water from entering her compartments.
Her body armor is made up of three parts: One for the torso, one covering her abdomen, and the other representing the pelvis. The armor piece joints could be easily seen, but unlike Rhea's headphones, they are made of full steel, coated with an anti-rust paint of light purple. Joints that connect to her mechanical limbs are also made with the same alloy of green for her emblems-- and these are the only parts where one can see the mechanics powering and controlling Rhea's movements. Sprayed constantly with a coat of oil, the metal parts glisten dangerously when touched by a light source. A piece of rounded, hexagonal-shaped armor piece is used to protect the shoulder mechanical parts for both arms, though not fully covering it. The said hexagonal piece is then connected with hard steel towards the rest of her arm. The rest of the arm is covered in the same light-purple armor piece until the elbows.
Rhea's both arms wears heavy armguards, made of hard steel and capable of taking heavy impact. The impact, however, is not for enemies' attacks-- it is to be able to support the energy generator (for her right arm) and the monitor display (for her left arm) strapped onto each armguard. Two wires, one of dark purple and one of yellow, connects to the armguards from the shoulder joints as power source. Her wrist and fingers are of a pure dark purple, featuring ball-jointed fingers.
Her legs offer a similar composition as her arm limbs-- the only difference is that she wears simple , pure dark purple greaves that features a simplistic kneeguard and shoe-like design from above her ankles (like a normal pair of boots-- just that the greaves actually extends towards the knees as well).
She can easily weigh about 260 pounds due to her structure. She honestly does not care.
Personality: Rhea's relationship with her NetOp is slightly strained, and is always in doubt of the meaning of her own existence. That uncertainty had led to the Navi not communicating well with Camillia, but Rhea would willingly talk to her if she saw that her NetOp needed it. She is fiercely loyal, and wouldn't hesitate to follow Camillia's commands—and that's the only way Rhea could be sure that she was really useful, and gain confidence in her own abilities.
Sometimes, the dragging silence's the only thing going on between the NetOp and the Navi.
However, she found out that her true calling was to participate in battles-- the adrenaline seemed to be what's allowing her to feel as if she was really alive as a matter of existence. And with that, she gladly volunteers for battles and the sorts-- but not without Camillia's consent. Usually.
Custom Weapon: Rhea's doesn't possess a buster, but rather a forearm mounted blade. The blade is usually powered with a mini particle generator, generating a simple blade for Rhea to attack with.
Charged attack: The Forearm mounted blade generates energy and smashed it into the enemy, dealing more damage than usual.
1. =Parried Charge (60 sig points; 2-hit shield, 1 movement action, 2TCD)
Rhea moves with her swordarm outstretched, the energy blade consuming extra power to deflect incoming hits.
2. =One Damage?! (60 sig points; Slashing, Break, 1 damage, 1 target, Strengthen 39, 2TCD)
Rhea throws her swordarm dramatically in a full arc, but only dealing minute damage even as she prepared for her next move.
3. =Fury (80 sig points; Slashing, 10 damage, Stun, Microburst, 1 target, 2TCD)
Overclocking her systems, Rhea projects a slash with her energy blade that possess enough force to stun and throw an opponent away. Very far away.
4. =Lull of battle (60 sig points; Gravity, Strengthen 20, 1 target, 2TCD)
Rhea feigned weakness in order to lure an opponent closer to deliver a close-ranged surprise attack.
5. =Troubleshooting (40sig points- 30 heal, single target, 1TCD)
Rhea conjures a tiny toolkit box, filled with recovery goodies and circuitry fixes. The toolkit magically possesses just enough equipment to recover a fixed amount of damage.
[spoiler=Operator: Camillia style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800800; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab1.png); letter-spacing:0px;" ]<img src="http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6370/camillia.png" align="left">[b][URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=5918]Camillia Ranbard[/URL][/b]
(Credits to Grim for the sprite)
Subchip(s): MiniEnergyPack x2
Process Upgrade(s) : 6x
Speed Upgrade(s) : 1x
HP Memory(s) : 2x
[/spoiler][spoiler=Zenny: 4050z | Bugfrags: 47 style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab2.png); letter-spacing:0px;"][/spoiler][spoiler=NetNavi: Rhea.EXE style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab3.png); letter-spacing:0px;"][IMG]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4530/rhea.png[/IMG][IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4530/rhea.png[/IMG]
(Credits to Grim[left] and PA[right] for the sprite)
Navi Customizer contents: Undershirt
Navicust points : 10/40[/spoiler][spoiler=SupportProgram Information style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab4.png); letter-spacing:0px;"][URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=5919&view=findpost&p=13590025]Harley.SP (Elec/Speed)[/URL]
- Speed Upgrade: V1[/spoiler][spoiler=Signature Attacks style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab5.png); letter-spacing:0px;"][u]Sigpool[/u] - 260/300
1. [b]=Parried Charge[/b] (60 sig points; 2-hit shield, 1 movement action, 2TCD)
[i]Rhea moves with her swordarm outstretched, the energy blade consuming extra power to deflect incoming hits.[/i]
2. [b]=One Damage?![/b] (60 sig points; Slashing, Break, 1 damage, 1 target, Strengthen 39, 2TCD)
[i]Rhea throws her swordarm dramatically in a full arc, but only dealing minute damage even as she prepared for her next move.[/i]
3. [b]=Fury[/b] (80 sig points; Slashing, 10 damage, Stun, Microburst, 1 target, 2TCD)
[i]Overclocking her systems, Rhea projects a slash with her energy blade that possess enough force to stun and throw an opponent away. Very far away.[/i]
4. [b]=Lull of battle[/b] (60 sig points; Gravity, Strengthen 20, 1 target, 2TCD)
[i]Rhea feigned weakness in order to lure an opponent closer to deliver a close-ranged surprise attack.[/i]
5. [b]=Troubleshooting[/b] (40sig points- 30 heal, single target, 1TCD)
[i]Rhea conjures a tiny toolkit box, filled with recovery goodies and circuitry fixes. The toolkit magically possesses just enough equipment to recover a fixed amount of damage.[/i][/spoiler][spoiler=Battlechips 22/30 style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab6.png); letter-spacing:0px;"]1. Cannon x1 - 40DMG, Knockback.
2. Shotgun x1 - 50DMG, Spread1
3. Rageclaw x1 - 6 uses, 40DMG Slashing / 20DMG Impacting
4. Guard1 x1 - REFLECT 60 once, breakable
5. MaruBlaster2 x1 - ELEC, 40DMG+Bug (Accuracy A after melee/sword attack)
6. Sword x1 - 6 uses, 80DMG Slashing
7. LilBomb x1 - 50 DMG, Blast 2
8. Mole1 x1 - Burrow/Submerge - 1 turn - Healing possible
9. Fireknife x1 - 60DMG, 6 uses, Fire, Slashing
10. Boomerang1 x1 - Wood, 60DMG, 3 targets
11. Curseshield1 x1 - Blocks 1 attack, charges attacking opponent. 160DMG
12. MoonBlade1 x1 - 90DMG, Slashing, Spincut. Accuracy B@1-3, C@4-6, D@7-8. Once.
13. Heatshot x1 - Fire, 40DMG + Spread1
14. DrillArm1 x1 - 60DMG, Break, Knockback, Long Attack. Target1 x2, Target2 x1 attack.
15. ElecShock - C Accuracy, Elec 80DMG + Panel Breaking + Cone Attack + Small Terrain change. 4 targets max.
16. Kunai1 - 30DMG x 3 kunais - Slashing. Thrown weapon; Accuracy B.
17. Arrow1 - Elec 100DMG + Homing, B Accuracy
18&19. MagBomb1 x2 - Elec 30DMG + Blast 2 + Stun, D Accuracy
20. Rope1 - Wood (50DMG + Hold) each for 3 turns
21. Flameline1 - Fire 70DMG + Ground Attack + Wide Attack, up to 3 targets-- Accuracy B
22. TwinFang1 - 70DMG x 2 targets[/spoiler][spoiler=Friendships style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab7.png); letter-spacing:0px;"]1. Validus.exe - 52FXP
2. Eternalis.exe - 100FXP [Level 2]
3. SummonerMan.exe - 5FXP
4. AGWS.exe - 1FXP
5. Holoβ.exe - 1FXP
6. Broadside.exe - 34FXP [Level 1]
7. Djinni.exe - 29FXP[/spoiler][spoiler=SoulCross style="color:#000000; width: 400; border:1px solid #800080;background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Buranshe/RheaTab8.png); letter-spacing:0px;"][URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=6668&st=0][color=blue][b][u][Soulcross: Eternalis][/b][/u][/color][/URL] (Aqua/Recover) Level 2 (+20HP, +1Action(Capped at 6), +15 to Aqua chips)
(1) [i]Passive[/i] - [b]Endow: H2O[/b]
Imbue Aqua, 80 sigpoints
[i]Channeling water data from her systems, Rhea gains the option of turning an attack of choice into aquatic element.[/i]
(2) [i]Active[/i] - [b]Liquid Cooldown[/b]
Heal 80, 1 target, 2TCD
[i]Conjuring digital water, Rhea directs them to rejuvenate a single target from battle wounds.[/i]
[URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=7109][color=gray][b][u][Soulcross: Broadside][/b][/u][/color][/URL] (Elec/Break) Level 1 (+10 to Elec chips)
(1) [i]Passive[/i] - [b]Dynamo Charge[/b]
Strengthen 5 [20 sigpoints]
[i]In this form, Rhea gradually collects firepower from the constantly-running dynamo found within the two cannons Rhea possesses, releasing them only when she sees fit in battle.[/i]
(2) [i]Active[/i] - [b]Bunker Slugshot[/b]
Charge time nerf, Elec 35 Damage x 2 shots + Blast1 + Seeking [70 + 70(0) + 20 sigpoints] 3TCD
[i]Firing a shot from each arm cannon, the shells' destination is determined by Rhea's plotted trajectory and ballistics. Making use of the electrical charges found within each shell, they are programmed to follow even invisible and enemies well beyond the normal range of fire. Upon contact, each shot will explode in a small radius.
Rhea requires an action to charge before initiating this signature attack.
[QUOTE](Jul 04-08:27) PaladinGC: Magna is the only known SP to come with built-in RheaCross *shot*
(Jul 04-08:27) Fera: lol
(Jul 04-08:27) chardes: All naturally purple Navi and SPs are Rheacrosses
(Jul 04-08:27) Fera: even simulates the weight too
(Jul 04-08:27) chardes: :'D
(Jul 04-08:27) chardes: .
(Jul 04-08:28) PaladinGC: beware HeelNavis.
(Jul 04-08:28) Fera: D:[/QUOTE][/spoiler]