-

NetNavi

Name: Warrior

Element: Elec
--- Weak to Wood. Boosts Elec chips by +5 Damage. +5 more to Single Target Chips.
--- Associated Terrain: Magnet, Metal, Solar

Subtype: Blade
--- Sword Mastery
--- All Slashing attacks an additional Accuracy rank.
--- (Accuracy with slashing attribute attacks can surpass A rank.)

--- Swordplay
--- Free action parry/dodge after 2 consecutive Slashing attacks.
--- (Once Per Turn)

Appearance:
((Credit Attached to Image))

Description: Wearing no armor at all, Warrior instead dons a black short-sleeved jacket over a gold shirt -- along with his black jeans, boots, and fingerless gloves. The jacket has a gold zipper, collar, pockets, and a gold cross on each shoulder. Additionally, a gold chain hangs from Warrior's waist, and a severely torn black scarf that once belonged to one of his closest friends is now loosely tied around his neck.

Warrior's light brown hair is a little spikey, but shaggy for the most part, and his bright eyes emit a compelling, golden shine.

Personality: A head-strong fighter with a relentless will. A tactical assassin with a silent blade. A ruthless warrior with a blood-stained sword. Warrior is as his name defines him. Outside of battle, he's a slightly less talkative fellow (generally only opening his mouth when needed, rather than just doing it to hear his own voice), but he's not a completely silent person. He's moderately friendly, mildly optimistic, and entirely determined to do that 'right thing' whenever the circumstances call.

Custom Weapon: Faith

Weapon Description: A 4 ft long, 1 ft wide steel blade excavated down the center with a black leather-embroidered hilt.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Statistical Info
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Level: 5
--- Chip Folder (10) || +2 Lvs
--- HP Memory (1) || +1 Lv
--- Power Up (1) || +1 Lv
--- Buster Upgrade (1) || +1 Lv

HP: 120

Zenny: 1170

FXP:
---- Megami (36/30)

Weapon Stats:
-- Power: 2
-- Charge: 1
-- Rapid: 1

-- Speed: 3

Normal Attack - 1 Action - Null Element :: 15 Slashing Damage
Half-Charge Attack - 2 Actions - Elec Element :: 30 Slashing Damage
Full-Charge Attack - 3 Actions - Elec Element :: 60 Slashing Damage

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Signature Attacks -- (280/260 Signature Points | 20/20 Passive Points)

[[b]Follow Up[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]90 SP[/color]] -- [[u]3 CD[/u]]
[[i]Warrior swings repeatedly with his sword after striking with another sword-based weapon. The ravaging combo causes his personal weapon to shatter though, and it takes a few moments to reform on its own.[/i]]
[Trigger [size=50](Trap: Warrior uses a Slashing Attack)[/size]] - [[size=50]Multi-Stage[/size]] First [[size=50]Feint[/size]] Then [[size=50]Buster Shot[/size]] Then [[size=50]Buster Shot[/size]] Then [[size=50]Buster Lock[/size]]

[[b]Teleport Juke[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]100 SP[/color]] -- [[u]3 CD[/u]]
[[i]Warrior teleports to another location, but he leaves behind a look-alike to fool his enemies. The look alike will resume Warrior's previous action without any hint of change - if he was running, the decoy will continue to run - if he was standing still, the decoy will continue to stand still. The transition is unnoticeable.[/i]]
[[size=50]Teleport + Decoy[/size]]

[[b]Jewel Cross[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]90 SP[/color]] -- [[u]3 CD[/u]]
[[i]A glowing orb materializes infront of the target of this Sig. The white orb slowly shifts its figure into a cross-shaped jewel pendant that gently attaches itself to the target's neck Once attached, the white-light bathing the pendant appears to shatter, revealing the material empowering the accessory...[/i]]
[[size=50]Provides a Random Pendant to a chosen target[/size]] Properties [[size=50]10 HP (Light + Equipable)[/size]]
[[size=50]A RNG is used to determine the Pendant created, using the list below as reference[/size]]

[/small]
Pendant Effects

[[b]1 - Rose Quatrz Cross of Mobility[/b]]
[[i]A Pendant crafted of Rose Quartz. Emanates a golden aura and enhances mobility[/i]]
[[size=50]Passive[/size]] [[size=50]Pendant provides a Free Movement Action for 1 Target every turn[/size]]

[[b]2 - Topaz Cross of Life[/b]]
[[i]A Pendant crafted of Topaz. Emanates a golden aura and enhances tenacity[/i]]
[[size=50]Passive[/size]] [[size=50]Pendant Restores 15 HP to a single target, once per turn[/size]]

[[b]3 - Ruby Cross of Power[/b]]
[[i]A Pendant crafted of Ruby. Emanates a golden aura and enhances strength[/i]]
[[size=50]Passive[/size]] [[size=50]Pendant provides a +20 Strengthening effect, once per turn[/size]]

[[b]4 - Emerald Cross of Protection[/b]]
[[i]A Pendant crafted of Emerald. Emanates a golden aura and provides its bearer with a semi-translucent, emerald shield[/i]]
[[size=50]Passive[/size]] [[size=50]Pendant creates a 1-Hit Shield, once per turn[/size]]

[[b]5 - Sapphire Cross of Concentration[/b]]
[[i]A Pendant crafted of Sapphire. Emanates a golden aura and enhances focus and accuracy[/i]]
[[size=50]Passive[/size]] [[size=50]Pendant provides two free Take Aim actions every turn[/size]]

* Note: These effects count as Free Actions for the Owner of the pendant.
** Note: Pendants can be passed from owner to owner at the expense of 1 Movement Action from both participants.

Navi Customizer -- (25/40 NC Points)

[[b]Under Shirt[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]10 NCP[/color]]
[Prevents fatal hits against the User, causing them to drop to 1 HP instead]
(Does not work when at 1 HP)

[[b]Set Solar[/b]] -- [[color=#CC6666]15 NCP[/color]]
[Freely activate Solar Zone]
(Once per Battle)
--- Solar Panels
--- • Heals Elec Elementals for 5 HP per action
--- • Adds 100% Base Wood Damage
--- • Wood Elemental attacks change Solar Panels to Cracked Panels.
--- • Deals Elec Damage + Stun when used w/ Panel Shot.

Chip Folder -- (11/30 Slots)

Shotgun
Damage: 50 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
[[b]Quantity:[/b] 1]

RageClaw1
Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw deals damage to both target and thrown object/enemy. Success is entirely dependent upon RP Quality. This chip has a variety of uses.

Sword
Damage: 80 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.

Quake1
Damage: 100 + Impact + Medium Area Cracked Terrain
Accuracy: C
Description: Drops a ton on one enemy.

Guard1
Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Accuracy: S
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.

Mole1
Effect: Conditional Burrow / Submerge
Description: Allows the user to hide underground or under a liquid surface when not executing an attack. User may heal, though. User may choose to attack as they exit the burrowed or submerged state if the situation allows.
Duration: 1 turn

Recovery30
Recovery: 30 HP
Description: Heals 30 HP.

Aqua Knife
Damage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword imbued with water energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Aqua
[[b]Quantity:[/b] 2]

Burner1
Damage: 110 + Nova 2
Description: The area around the user spontaneously combusts, causing anything nearby to be scorched with fire.
Element: Fire

RollingLog1
Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Element: Wood
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

SubChips -- (Sub-Mem: 4 )

[[b]Mini Energy[/b]]
- Restores 50 HP
- Use between battles only.
[[b]Quantity:[/b] 1/4]

-