"i'LL DO MY BEST! AND i'LL DO MY BEST TO LOOK GOOD DOiNG iT!"
RobotMan.EXE
Gender - Robot
Element - Normal
Subtype - Bug
Appearance - RobotMan's silhouette is oddly similar to that of a factory-default navi, including the light "armour" and decidedly mechanical style. There are some marked differences, however, including a much sleeker profile and the raw metal appearance of his plating. His legs are roughly rectangular and continue to the ground with no real presence of an actual foot beyond the base lengthening somewhat. The chestplate and gauntlets are traced with small glowing lines that stem from his raised emblem. Two glowing blue eyes are projected onto his faceplate, which has a vaguely skeletal shape that nonetheless fails to be very menacing. The helmet itself is circular and largely nondescript save for the sudden way it cuts off above the neck and the popular high ridge that runs over the center.
Personality - RobotMan enjoys many things, all the time. He is incredibly enthusiastic about most things he encounters, displaying an almost childish wonder and zeal. He seems to swing between extremes, quickly becoming pensive or enraged before settling back into his happy normal. Despite his volatile mental state, he rarely directs his mood swings at other people or navis -- he's very considerate, you see.
Custom Weapon - RobotMan's arms reconfigure into a standard arm cannon, although due to a binge of wuxia films he'd much rather use his fists and feet.
Sig Attack - Robot Curse (60) - RobotMan can draw in loose data strands and redundant processes and incorporate them into his own body. This only works if he's thinking about something hard enough, but he tends to have enough questions that it's not much trouble.
Passive (4 x ...) 5 Drain (5 x 2 = 10) + Spread1 (10 / 2 = 5)
Targets one enemy, listed in move summary. Spreaded damage does not Drain to RobotMan.