Rockman Hackers

Night falls upon the Hacker HQ, hiding it in the darkness. Inside of a volcano, this building made of stone is filled with high-tech computers. In a stone throne-like chair, a cloaked figure sits, his helmet's visor reflecting the amazing computers. The fingers of his gloved hands tap on the arms of this chair, waiting for everyone else to arrive. He then opens up the stone arm of his chair, revealing a refrigerated compartment, from which he takes a chocolate bar. Eating the chocolate bar, Hacker1 plans his first job with his new team.
Keys suddenly burst into the room, walking quickly in fast-paced steps. He stopped in front of Hacker1.
"Good evening," Keys mumbled, bowing and greeting his superior officer.
"I suppose you called us for a mission," his navi, Shenlong, said.
Kagai walked into the base, yawning as she walking into the "throne room". She looked around, with a rather unimpressed look on her face, and said, "So.... this is the whole group so far?"
"Since this is a very small group," Hacker1 said, trying to answer both people at the same time, "I think that we should start off with a small mission. A website called 'fun games dot nav' has grown in popularity. The games really are fun... I like that one where you play as a monkey, and you fight all of these robots... sorry. Actually, this site has been installing spyware on every computer that used it. I found out the hard way. We must secretly disable the spyware program without the site going down. Here is a map, Kagai, of the security system. Any ideas how to get through?"
-----------------------------------------------

[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]
[W][_][X][_][X][V][P]
[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]

Key:
W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance
X - firewall
V - virus guarding the program (3 Metools)
P - target program
Kagai perused the map silently, scanning every detail. "Well..." she started, "The biggest problem we'll have is the double firewalls, coulped with the viruses attacking from the other side. My navi could take down each fire wall, but he could use a bit of cover from the virii. Yeah, I think a direct approach would work best. My navi will take down each firewall as quickly as possible, while your navis will give a bit of cover for him. Afterwards, once we've got the program down, your navis will evac while mine reinstalls the firewalls. Sound good?" She looked up at the leader, with a bored expression.
"This seems like it will work," Hacker1 said. "This mission seems simple enough, anyways." Hacker1 sent Hades into the net....
{Jack in}
In a burst of silent flame, the burning navi entered the net. He quickly took the path into the site, and waited for the other navis. to arrive.
Kagai chuckled softly, before walking over to the jack in console. "Hedoro, jack in!"
----

In the net world, Hedoro began to jack in. Instead of coming in a beam of light like normal, though, Hedoro oozed in through the cracks in the floor panels, then assuming his normal form. He slid over to Hades silently, and awaited further orders.
"Sounds good to me, these spyware spamming freaks are going to pay," Keys commented, taking out his PET. "Plug-in! Shenlong.exe! Transmission!" Keys fired a laser into the terminal, sending Shenlong after his companions.

-

Shenlong burst into the net, and nodded at his allies, his buster cocked and ready.
"Let's get this party started," Shenlong mumbled, staying behind his allies for back support.
HEDORO, Hades said, DISABLE THE FIREWALLS. WHEN THE VIRUSES ARE ALERTED, SHENLONG, ATTACK THEM. I'LL BLOCK THE ATTACKS. MEANWHILE, HEDORO, DISABLE THE PROGRAM. INITIATE PLAN.
Hades waited patiently for the plan to unfold.

----------------
[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]
[W][_][X][_][X][V][P]
[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]

Key:
W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance (Hades, Hedoro, Shenlong)
X - firewall
V - virus guarding the program (3 Metools)
P - target program
Hedoro remained silent, until Kagai came in. "*sigh*....Follow he orders, Hedoro." Hedoro's eyes narrowed slightly, before obeying the commands and moving to the firewalls. To disable them, Hedoro stuck his arm INTO the firewall, followed by his other arm, then his right leg, then his head, then, dissapearing from view, his left leg went in. "Alright..." Kagai said, smirking. "Now that he's in, the first firewall should be down in about.... T minus 30 seconds and counting."
Shenlong braced himself, readying his buster.
Both firewalls go down - the first due to Hedoro, and the second due to the Metools. The Metools advance pickaxes ready. They slam them down, ripping the ground with shockwaves heading for Shenlong. Before the waves could hit their intended target, the demonic navi Hades jumped in front, deflecting them. He then created a strong, burning gale, knocking one of them over and damaging the others.
---------------------------
[_][_][_][_][m][_][_][_]
[W][_][1][M][_][_][P]
[_][_][_][_][m][_][_][_]

Key:
W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance (Shenlong)
1 - (Hades, Hedoro in location)
M - Metool (overturned)
m - Metool (damaged)
P - target program
Shenlong rushed forth, his arms going to either side of Hades.
"DUCK DOWN!" Shenlong roared at HAdes, as he let loose a flurry of extended punches at the overturned Metools.

[_][_][_][/][m][_][_][_]
[W][_][1][M][_][_][P]
[_][_][_][][m][_][_][_]

Key:
W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance (Shenlong)
1 - (Hades, Hedoro in location)
M - Metool (overturned)
m - Metool (damaged)
P - target program
\,/ - Aiming of Shenlong's attack
Hades ducked down and let Shenlong's attacks hit the overturned Metools. These viruses took enough damage to cause them to explode, damaging the already damaged Metool. Hades finished the enemy off with a blazing blue flame from his mouth. WE ARE CLEAR, he said, as he went over to shut down the program.
"Way to go, guys," Hacker1 congratulated his team, "Keys, evacuate your navi. I'll have Hades stay behind for a bit to make sure Hedoro isn't ambushed."

----------
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
[W][2][1][_][_][3][p]
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance
1 - (Hedoro in position)
2 - (Shenlong in position)
3 - (Hades in position)
p - target program (deactivated)
"Roger that," Keys said, jacking Shenlong out.
"Awwww, I wanted to have some more fun," Shenlong pouted as he dissappeared in a flash of green light.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
[W][_][1][_][_][3][p]
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance
1 - (Hedoro in position)
3 - (Hades in position)
Hedoro remained silent as he jacked out in the same way as he had come; he slowly melted into the floor as a puddle of ooze, until he seeped entirely though the panels.

"Alright." Kagai said. "That's done and done."

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
[W][_][_][_][_][3][p]
[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance
3 - (Hades in position)
Before Hades jacked out, he turned the firewalls back on. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, he reported.
"Very good", Hacker1 said to his team, "but Kagai? Wasn't Hedoro supposed to reactivate the firewalls? Never mind. 'Fun Games dot nav' is now just a game site.
Now, does everyone have the feel for this? If anyone knows any other sites you want to tackle, let me know. Otherwise, I already have another target in mind."
---------------
[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]
[W][_][X][_][X][_][p]
[_][_][_][X][_][X][_][_]
[s]
[Mission accomplished]

W - Web entrance
S - Site entrance
X - firewall
p - target program(deactivated)