It's been much too long

Harbin's taking forever, and I'm finally done with it. So, I'm requesting a mod change. Get the plot from him, play the plot out however you want to, handwave the second part out of existence and end the mission here, I don't care. Just, get me out of this stagnant thread already. Or get it moving again. Thanks, to whoever accepts.

Edit:
Right, what information I have.
Voltman was told to help Spool retrieve three scientists in possession of something, that had defected from the Netpolice. Before he disappeared, Harbin told me the second scientist would be the last part of this mission. The first scientist was found after I lied my way into a building, incapacitated a Netpolice officer made of blades by dropping him in an elevator, got through a room on fire by freezing and flooding it, and escaped by jumping off the building with a rocket pack given to him by Spool earlier in the mission as part of his disguise. The other part included a scarf, which shorted out when he was submerged in the flooded room, and allowed him to communicate with Spool.

Since jacking out of NetVegas net, Shigeru was instructed to go to ACDC by an unknown email associate. Given the nature of what he was doing, and because I (PA, not my characters) am a bit genre blind, he assumed the contact was Mafia and went along with it. There, he ran into a man in a suit who seems to know Shigeru and his navi and wants to question them regarding something.

Meanwhile, Voltman jacked into Scilab net, found Spool, became disconnected from Shigeru as per the email instructions (which were what had led him to spool in the first place), and then found out that Spool knew nothing about the emails.

That's where things pick up.

ACDC Real World Thread title: Somewhere in ACDC
Scilab Net Thread title: Scientist Rescue Mission, Part Two
Post updated with info about what's already occurred in the mission.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Voltman was told to help Spool retrieve three scientists in possession of something, that had defected from the Netpolice. Before he disappeared, Harbin told me the second scientist would be the last part of this mission. The first scientist was found after I lied my way into a building, incapacitated a Netpolice officer made of blades by dropping him in an elevator, got through a room on fire by freezing and flooding it, and escaped by jumping off the building with a rocket pack given to him by Spool earlier in the mission as part of his disguise. The other part included a scarf, which shorted out when he was submerged in the flooded room, and allowed him to communicate with Spool.

Well that's not complicated at all.

>_>

Quote (Von Dare)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Well that's not complicated at all.

>_>

Take it up with Harbin, broseph, if he ever shows up again.