Spriters, looking for work?

Let me re-phrase that.

Spriters, wnat somethin to do?
Yeah, right
Out of boredom once I made 32x32 Kotemon, Veemon, and Dracmon. Not great, not animated, not really anything, but you can use'em if you want.

And advice when requsting help: Offer an incentive, or make it clear that ANY help would be very appreciated.
Incentive: None (except maybe some credits)

Help wanted: Dur, any. I just said lego had the main characters.

@Sharmandra: So they have attack/ect frames right? If not I would need someone to use those and make some, with your permission.
All I got are the standing frames. I was gonna use them for my own comic, but I guess you could use them. They aren't very great. I think, with the variety of things you need, you should learn to sprite yourself. And if its a sprite comic, just rip the images. thats the whole point of sprite comics. Also, there's this site I remember, not sure what though, it was like a Digi-cyclopedia. It had official pics of almost every digimon, and smaller, homeade sprites for maybe a 1/3 of them. If I find it I'll let you know.

Quote (Sharmandra)

you should learn to sprite yourself.

I can

BADLY
update bump
Update bump.

UPDATE AGAIN with Nothing but an explaination in big red letters.
Bump from school!

Just saying when I get home im going to move this to a bigger topic with MORE things for people to do, from sprites to voices!

Keep up the good work Lego (you better be)
Arr.