Project RERN: RPG

OHEI! Make them generic and choosable, like Pokemon.

And here's the TC4 boss music.
http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=11827

CBS

If this works, it will mean extra work for spriters, ALOT if this forumla is used as well:

Move/attack sprites are blank. Instead each chara uses an animation based on the attack they use. That means each attack must be dones sep for each chara.

This also means that we can finnally have an excuse to use BATTLECHIP CODES >_>;. The way that would work is each navi would have their own code they could use. IT also means ther can be chips only certain navis use.

ALSO: IDEA ON CHIPS:

Make it so each navi has a SP of 30, and that each chip is 1 SP (except for mega/giga chips, thats like 2/5 I guess) and have it re-stock at the end of battle. As in.....CHIP FOLDER SIMULATION!

EDIT: Also, for any screen-dim-type chips, they could be the * as long as the navi is not involved?

EDIT 2: Midi should work just fine. Midi is the generic repeating NPC of RPG maker music and sounds.

SUPER EDIT TIME!: http://steelstar.hypermart.net/SRPG95.zip
Tactical RPG maker, Fire emblem style. ITs not a suggestion just a recource >_>

http://steelstar.hypermart.net/mapdata.zip
This would go in that thing's Sys map file, just replace or whatever, it need the MAPC_001.DAT file to work >_>

just idea >_>
Bump, just to say 'I'm not dead, yet'. However, part of the files I have (thankfully not the game itself) are in a locked install of Windows that I can't boot. So, yes, tech support counts as submitting something of use. HALP!
You still haven't told us what to do.
I can do spriting for overworld areas. I might be able to do the title but...time will tell.
we need to tech support Nal first......but I dunno wut a locked install of windows is ;_;
Basically, supply sprites/art/sounds/bgm/etc before I give up the locked Windows installation as a lost cause and scrap the project, because this locked business is pissing me off so damned much >_<
Could you be a bit more specific? I.e. what kind of sprites/music/sounds.

And I didn't fight 11 consecutive elites alongside a dead shaman and 2 paladins just to have the RE:RN game shut down!
Tilesets, for the sprites, and characters such as the Programs and NormalNavis. All in 32-bit, of course. Music ... well, anything and everything. Mostly to be used in net and real-world locations. Sounds would be the sounds from the EXE games themself.
The battle system sprites would have to be custom. If the script I posted wont work in Nal's install We'll have to grab a no-battlers script and just make the characters come out of no were.

Seeing Nal do this project re-kindles my hope for that tactical online MMORPG >_>...
Yosh! MMBN media is the go!

*husslehusslehussle*
Um... If you still need people for plot, maybe I can be of service. I'm not good at coming up with the plot, but I am really good at filling in plotholes. Just ask Kazu. He knows what I'm talking about.

So if I can be of use, feel free to PM me.

~Jean
Like I said, the first thing I need is access to the files I had, so tech support on a Windows installation that just doesn't want to boot would be REALLY helpful.
Maybe Drakim can helpcha with that Nal. . . . I tried googgling but nada, heh.
I've already got the general plot/s. It's Nal's job to make up the story as he sees fit.

Bah. Having trouble finding some buster/charging/exploding sounds.