TECH SUPPORT AGAIN

im stuck here a few days. and I have a problem.

My granma has the latest I.E (I think).

I CANNOT RIGHT CLICK ON I.E. I CANNOT GET NEW BROWSER (srs their internet is like dial up v.01 version SLOW.)

please tell me what to fix. It might also help to tell u that the normal File and ect. at the top of the screen is gone. they use XP. I dunno their system specs, and I cant get to them. This is the third problem, I cannot bring up proporties screens while the browser is up. Let me summarize it

1. Cannot right click in I.E
2. The File and such menus at the top of the screen are gone
3. I cannot right click anything on the desktop/ect. and click proporties, or else the new window thing instantly goes away.

PLEASE :P. I RRLLLYYY need this. Im trying to be nice.

Quote (commondragon)

1. Cannot right click in I.E
2. The File and such menus at the top of the screen are gone
3. I cannot right click anything on the desktop/ect. and click proporties, or else the new window thing instantly goes away.

1. Your mouse right button isn't working.
2. That is how IE works. Hold Alt to get back the menu.
3. Your mouse right button isn't working.
1. No idea/Mouse broken.
2. Press F11 a couple of times. Or do what he told you.
F11? WTF? Why the fullscreen button? How is that relevant?
Push it. Notice how the menus, etc disappear? He said the menus disappeared. :0
nonono, you got it wrong. in IE 7, the menu isn't there default. You need to hold Alt to get it to appear (or set it to always be there in the settings).

What you are talking about is the that the menu dissapears in IE 6 when in fullscreen mode, which is irrelevant here.
1. I can right click things when I.E is not open?

2. Thanks

3. I ment to say, I cant open the right click proporties menu when I.E is running.
sorry for double post but I need it NAO

NEW PROBLEM

I CANNOT CLICK LINKS O.o

Also, when I bring up that menu with alt, how do I do anything? I press another button and it disappears.

OH, another problem. I cant click the new tab button, or I just get a blank page and the "connecting.." thing as it's name.

And I cant get a new browser, their internet is so slow it would take 2 years.

EDIT:

I can click SOME links....someone get me a link to a firefox download. A direct, this downloads it no new page AT ALL type of link. I will wait that long (thank god for the previous N64 emulator I downloaded)

LAST EDIT:

No wonder. thsi thing hasnt been restarted for a week O.o