Navi Pairings

Quote ()

I'm Skyrender, and I approve this message.

[spoiler removed]

My Navi's not the only thing that's being changed around here. I'll give you a hint: It has to do with shota. <3 No spoilers, those who know.
OKAY! I have one!!!

Drakkas.....and a COOKIE!!!!
No, Drakkas and Jophiel.
Who's Jophiel????? We may need a brand new thread JUST FOR DRAKKAS PAIRINGS cause I can do a ton of those!
Jophiel is my baby. The best character I've ever made. He's based on the villan in the first few episodes of Yami no Matsuei, which is a bit... yaoi.
You mean Decendants of Darkness....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THEY WERE SO BISHIEEEEEEEE!!!! Wait...the bad guy was a.....OMFG!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO! PHEONIX IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD!!!!
Yes, the bad guy who rapes the main character. That villan >:3
--Make an EAV tranny joke and die.
...somewhere emo-Shadow is cutting himself as well as many kittens...he feels that no one loves him...he has a point.
Well, since Omega asked for it, here's some possiblities that present themselves for EAV! It seems EAV is supposed to be a chick, unless the poor robo's having another case of gender confusion. Of course, given her mechanical nature, one thing's for certain and that is he/she/it's just a love machine! In the past, EAV was close with FZ's Moonlight, but that navi is no longer around. Guess that means she's up for grabs, but are there any takers? Perhaps FZ will take another shot with Nac, the master of mimickry. Of course, would having a lover who mimicks you be a form of masturbation? And with his replications techniques..... Of course, right now the robo's busting with Nikko, a navi who's into girl on catgirl. While she's not into robots, perhaps EAV has some attachments that can change her mind? Things could get interesting.