Teh challenge thread!

Heres a thread for RP challenges for your Navis! Battles against powerful foes/Special fights are what we do! Keep updated at the first post. I will have a list of open challenges. PM me for the challenge you want to enter. I will also say if a challenge is in progress, it will be large and bold, you wont miss it if you look X3.

I will mod the battles myself. There may be multi player/PVP challenges. Non-combat challenges are possible. and heck, I might as well KEEP RECORDS!

THIS IS FOR FUN, NO REWARDS ARE GIVEN. ALL EXTRA ITEMS ARE FOR THIS THREAD ONLY AND DO NOT TRANSLATE TO THE RP. ANY ABUSE OF THIS IS NOT MY FAULT, BUT THE FAULT OF THE USER WHO BROKE THE RULES[color=red][/color]

Netbattling, the opponent operator....YOUR NAVI?
[Phoenix] (You do not use your own navi in direct combat)
A new machine is under testing! Netbattle with normal navis, with your own navi at the reigns of your opponent! A folder will be given to your navi based on your current chips. Both normal navis will have the same stats, and will be adjusted to around your level. Navis = 0/Operators = 0

Anti Element Run!
[open] (Elemental navis only)
Run a series of battles against opponents opposite of your element! A elemental chips will be given to you for the battle if you do not have 30 chips. You cannot use chips of an element your weak against. You must go until your navi is deleted. Heals are every 5 battles. longest run by [???] for 0 battles!

Virus battle!
[open] (navis are not used in battle)
Inspired from the virus V.S Virus battles in BN 6. One battle only. Be creative, PM me a list of 3 virii and I will make 3 Virus opponents for your list :3.

Song battle 1!
[open] (Combat not required, but possible)
Have your navi compete to make a better performance than your opponent to a certain song! This song is "The sailor song" By Toy-box

Slay the beast!
[closed unless I am allowed to get beast-out rules later]
Battle fake-beasts! Only one this time!

300 mets!
(1-3 slots avalible)
[open]
[open]
[open]
Battle a group of 300 mets! Battles range from 1-30 mets at a time! I wont hold back on special mets! THIS, IS, METOOOOLLL!!!! Best battling so far goes to the team of: [???] [----] [----]

PHOENIX IS RUNNING THE OPERATOR V.S NAVI CHALLENGE[b][/b]
Suddenly, a completely nondescript NormalNavi appeared on the Net.

"What the hell? Binary, where are you?" Chris shouted.

"Binary.EXE's files have been removed from your possession, sir. I am his temporary replacement, sir," the green NormalNavi said monotonously. "As well as that, your chip folder has been confiscated, and replaced," he added.

Chris popped open his chip folder, cringing. "Dammit, they took my ElecReels! Now what am I gonna do?" he asked nobody in particular.

"I suggest you make use of what you have, sir. It would appear that we were given the chip folder for a specific reason," the NormalNavi replied.

Chris groaned at the loss of his two best chips, but thought better of it. After all, it was better than nothing, but it sucked not having Streamline available.

<(Bring it on!)>

Another NormalNavi appears near the other.

"READY". Came Binary's voice.

"Second Duel Navi reporting" Said a light blue NormalNavi, the obvious lack of emotion showing with every syllable. "Binary.EXE, have you reviewed your chip folder?"

"CORRECT" Replied Binary.

The duel navi approached the other. "The Duel will now commence. The chips and abilitys of each navi are the same. Prepare for combat"

GNN: 200
LBNN:200

(Your GNN and Im LBNN)

BTW, the chip folder for the rest of you all:
X3 cannon
Rageclaw
sword
fire knife
Barrier
X2 recover 30
kunai
UPDATE!

I give this thread to the members! Basicly whoever claims it gets to mod it/deal with it. Im sorry eevryone, but I lost my power cords. I will mod it still, and my decision shall be final :p.

but you can still do stuffs as long as another member mods your challenge.