Complaints

Just because he's been getting on my nerves.
If you want a real case for this, go to medic.

Once again, I am writing in response to Goroke's litanies, and once again, I merely wish to point out that I'm sick of Goroke sticking his proboscis into everyone else's business. As a preliminary, I want to deal stiffly with the most unprincipled radicals you'll ever see who kill the goose bearing the golden egg. Socrates was condemned to death by the city of Athens for his views. I hope I don't receive the same treatment for saying that Goroke asserts that the moon is made of green cheese. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie.

Looking at it another way, Goroke is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. He is still going around insisting that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Goroke. He lives for one reason and for one reason only: to fund a vast web of aberrent reavers, hateful yahoos, and insensate carpetbaggers. I welcome Goroke's comments. However, Goroke needs to realize that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to his monographs. It applies to everything Goroke says and does. With all due respect, the poisonous wine of separatism had been distilled long before he entered the scene. Goroke is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. In a manner of speaking, I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that he once tried to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his lawless beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). If you consider this an exception to the rule then you surely don't understand how Goroke operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that he has, at times, called me "picayunish" or "depraved". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to lock people up for reading the "wrong" types of books or listening to the "wrong" classes of music.

Although theoretical differences can be drawn between Goroke's treacherous lamentations and batty chauvinism, these are distinctions without a difference. I recently read a book confirming what I've been saying for years, that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to rub Goroke's nose in his own hypocrisy and those who wish to manipulate public understanding of statism. Naturally, Goroke belongs to the latter category. I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that Goroke's co-conspirators have learned their scripts well and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation. Goroke wants to flout all of society's rules. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Goroke's gossamer grasp of reality.

When a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Goroke is drunk with power, which is why we must present another paradigm in opposition to his biggety, wicked undertakings. He's a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. Goroke's solutions are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, I must ask that Goroke's companions shine a light on Goroke's efforts to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to turn the trickle of revisionism into a tidal wave.

Goroke's criticisms manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: draw unsuspecting nutters into the orbit of effrontive skinheads. Phase two: encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. It seems to me that, as others have stated long before me, "Goroke can out-reason intemperate conspiracy theorists but not anyone else." He insists that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Goroke seems to have recently added the word "individualistic" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that his idiotic claim that he is a spokesman for God is just that, an idiotic claim. I need your help if I'm ever to disabuse Goroke of the notion that he has achieved sainthood. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, to believe that Goroke's prevarications are Holy Writ is to deceive ourselves. The facts are in: Seeing Goroke pervert human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior is a nauseating and disgusting spectacle.
Whine, whine, whine...

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful, and I clearly don't want to start an argument, but Medic clings to any argument or principle, however empty-headed or gutless, that appears to support his hastily mounted campaigns. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and serve on the side of Truth. The hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to open students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them.

Believe me, I certainly don't want to give Medic a chance to dismantle the family unit. If you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that he would make people weak and dependent. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Medic could have made the same prediction. He has commented that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

Medic can blame me for the influx of self-centered boneheads if it makes him feel better, but it won't help his cause any. There are two sorts of people in this world: decent, honest folks like you and me and pestilential miscreants like him. What really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of perverted loan sharks or he'll popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge reckless crooks to ransack people's homes. Medic is willing -- even eager -- to jettison his scruples in order to stay ahead of the pack. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that inasmuch as I disagree with Medic's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Medic's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. He says that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately wretched. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Medic's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because the only winners in Medic's games are ambulance services and funeral homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goal for this letter is to warn the public against those selfish, insidious nincompoops whose positive accomplishments are always practically nil, but whose conceit can scarcely be excelled. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I personally observe and honor. Let me begin by saying that at this point in the letter, I had planned to tell you that on this subject, we get only a lot of blather and obfuscation from Shin and his adulators. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that if we let him cast the world into nuclear holocaust, civilization itself will fall. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion, in which I argue that Shin contends that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? Now, I, not being one of the many tendentious adolescents of this world, am all for freedom of speech, but it's hypersensitive for him to undermine liberty in the name of liberty. Or perhaps I should say, it's untoward. Some critics have called Shin shambolic. A handful insist he's mindless. His lieutenants, on the other hand, consider him to be one of the great minds of this century.

Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Shin parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly, like a weathercock. Although he will go to almost any extreme to prevent my message of truth from getting out, I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that for all of Shin's professed concern for human rights, he has yet to take a firm and unambiguous stand against those harebrained, petty nutcases who caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that I would undeniably like to comment on Shin's attempt to associate exclusionism with vandalism. There is no association. While it is not my purpose to incriminate or exculpate or vindicate or castigate, on several occasions I have heard Shin state that his perversions enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important, though, is that Shin says that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. Yet he also wants to gag the innocent accused from protesting favoritism-motivated prosecutions. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because he wants to promote Dadaism's traits as normative values to be embraced. Faugh. Is there a way to counter Shin's worthless wisecracks? Oh yes, there is a way. It's really quite simple and can be done by any individual. It doesn't cost a thing, monetarily. It requires only time, diligence, and a desire to foster mutual understanding.

Shin will do everything in his power to win support by encapsulating frustrations and directing them toward unpopular scapegoats. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; Shin needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that if we don't reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community right now, then Shin's taradiddles will soon start to metastasize until they wiretap all of our telephones and computers. Shin's arguments are full of hair-splitting, lawyer-like quibbling, and references to obscure authorities. That sounds really sexist, but I obviously insist that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because Shin's rank-and-file followers are currently in the streets, burning, robbing, and looting.
The funniest thing is that this one suits Twi perfectly.

I don't normally talk about how Twi relies on sweeping generalizations to "prove" that the sun rises just for him. However, in this case I'm going to make an exception. I figure it's okay because he makes it his job to scar little children's self-image. Instead of focusing on why he is obviously hiding something, I would like to remind people that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But Twi can't fool all of the people all of the time. He seems to think that he is right and everybody else is wrong. The same might be said of sexist, footling toughies. As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, his adulators don't really care that given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must surely point out that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. No one can claim to know the specific source of Twi's belief systems, but when Twi tells us that it's okay if his suggestions initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend, he somehow fails to mention that juxtaposed to this is the idea that his politics represent the most socially inept form of moral turpitude conceivable. He fails to mention that what goes around comes around. And he fails to mention that I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about him. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that the baneful nature of Twi's inclinations is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Although Twi won't admit it, he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, inconsiderate, pudibund lunatics.

Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell. Even with the increasing number of insolent quiddlers, Twi wants to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. It gets better: He believes that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. I guess no one's ever told him that I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads Twi -- to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. Nothing would make him happier than to see me swallow his diatribes whole, without question or quibble. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of sick thieves. Otiose antagonists, motivated by either irreligionism or a desire to lead an evil life, are eager to help Twi toss sops to the egos of the noxious. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that Twi's expositions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so, he's keeping them well hidden; all the arguments I've heard from him are completely snappish.

The biggest difference between me and Twi is that Twi wants to beat plowshares into swords. I, on the other hand, want to take up the mantle and chastise him for not doing any research before spouting off. You may wonder why I proudly adopt this stand. It's simply because his trained seals tend to fall into the mistaken belief that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't, mainly because they live inside a Twi-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other.

Twi's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Twi's gofers, who loudly proclaim that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Regardless of those aberrant proclamations, the truth is that he sees no reason why he shouldn't sue people at random. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that Twi has never satisfactorily proved his assertion that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. He has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." Twi does not merely trick us into trading freedom for serfdom. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically. Given his record of shady dealings, we can say that Twi's followers are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Twi, who wants nothing less than to burn our fair cities to the ground. Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to reveal some shocking facts about his sound bites.

If Twi thinks that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is then maybe he should lay off the wacky tobaccy. Even though supposedly distancing himself from primitive, sinful dossers, he has really not changed his spots at all. The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "Twi still labors under the outmoded pretense that at birth, every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum."

The refractory, moonstruck incendiarism I've been writing about is not primarily the fault of perfidious deadheads, nor of the feeble-minded, brutal thugs who extend Twi's 15 minutes of fame to 15 months. It is the fault of Twi. If he succeeds in his attempt to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top, it'll have to be over my dead body. The largest problem, however, is that he has two imperatives. The first is to understate the negative impact of sensationalism. The second imperative is to force us to experience the full spectrum of the Twi Rainbow of Totalitarianism.

Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize batty sensualists, nihilism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem facing us all. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I feel that Twi has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. He obviously has none, or he wouldn't force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior. If he were paying attention -- which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this -- he'd see that either he has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context. Now that I've been exposed to Twi's subliminal psywar campaigns, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps Twi operates on an international scale to rip off everyone and his brother. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to step back and consider the problem of Twi's undertakings in the larger picture of popular culture imagery.

A study of irritating, self-righteous dirtbags indicates broad political and ideological agreement on the use of force combined with a set of simple tactics to achieve their immediate goal: to make our lives miserable. Sure, Twi talks the talk, but does he walk the walk? One might as well ask, "Why doesn't Twi point a critical finger at himself for a change?" It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that I'm at loggerheads with Twi on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that he is a spokesman for God. I take the opposite position, that Twi's underlings want so much to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to confront and reject all manifestations of ageism that the concept of right vs. wrong never comes up. It is no more complicated than that. He will do everything in his power to talk about you and me in terms which are not fit to be repeated. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; I want to unify our community. Twi, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it. What's the difference between his stooges and repressive scum? If you answered "nothing", then go to the front of the class; you're absolutely right.

The popularity of Twi's perorations among uncouth, sophomoric hostes generis humani is a harbinger of daft things to come. By the way, saying that last sentence out loud is a nice way to get to the point quickly at a cocktail party. Please humor me for a moment while I state that I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Twi's stultiloquent vaporings, but we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Twi's effete, chauvinistic ethics, and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate.) There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Twi's blanket statements. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must discuss the programmatic foundations of Twi's mischievous, self-centered publicity stunts in detail.

Each liberated mind that examines all of the evidence is a break in the chains that bind us all. (Read as: we have come full-circle.) Mutual efforts against contemptuous unilateralism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that a leopard can't change its spots. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the unsympathetic consequences of Twi's profligate criticisms. Twi is out to monopolize the press. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, Twi justifies his plans to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass as "preemptive self-defense".