The Pokemon Naming Center

We should all go to some cosplay thing.

: D
I just got an idea for resident spriters. We should make a thread with sprites of us as Pokemon and collab them all into an awesome battle pic thing.

Yes? No?
The reasons Phoenix (username and character) should be Moltres or Ho-oh are so obvious, I'm not gonna list them here.

Silas would be either a fossil Pokemon (Kabuto/tops, Omanyte/star, Anorith/Armaldo, Lileep/Cradily, Cranidos/Rampardos, Shieldon/Bastiodon) or Relicanth, being the old-timer he is.

Quote (Shuryou)

Maarten = Persian.
Shuryou = Hypno.
Area = Blaziken.
Divinity = Togekiss.

What are your reasons to pick specific Pokemon? I'll tell my reasons if I get some answers.

MiniVolt=Pichu
Voltman=Raichu
Those are the obvious ones. MiniVolt=Kid, Volt=Adult, Pichu=Kid, Raichu=Adult...

Shigeru=Luxio
Because he's not "cutesy" enough to warrant a Pikachu evolution, but he's still obsessed with electricity. Luxray is too cool, Shinx is too cute, so Luxio is just right.

PA=Rotom.
Because Electricity+Ghostey powers=UTTER WIN. And I luvs both of them. I'm the kind of person that got the ghost types in the first game, just because they rocked so hard.

I've revealed my reasons. SPILL. What are yours, Shury?
I'm a mareep :3
is this for us in general or for our rpg characters? I'll do one based off my usual BN character

Maxis: Mawhile (idk why, it just reminds me of him the most)
Epsilon: Gallade. (Epsilon's like a swordsman thats rather fast and can teleport. Gallade has sword-like arms and he's psychic type. fits.)
For us in real life.

Quote (Link2125)

I just got an idea for resident spriters. We should make a thread with sprites of us as Pokemon and collab them all into an awesome battle pic thing.

Yes? No?

: D

Yarr!

Quote (ZeroSaber)

For us in real life.

then why do people have like 5 different ones?

i would be......i dont care

Quote (EpsilonX)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

For us in real life.

then why do people have like 5 different ones?

BECAUSE WE CAN.