PA's subplot data

Okay, I'm going to be making my subplot soon. And I've been writing up my ideas for it like crazy. But I need somewhere on the site to put it, seeing as having half of the data at school and half of it at home when I'm typing isn't the most helpful thing.
Hence this topic. I'm going to be making many posts with my ideas. I'd be grateful if everyone would offer their criticism.

Now, for those of you who just want to know what this is for in simple form:
1. For me to keep all of my subplot data in one place
2. For everyone to offer their criticism on my characters.

Data starts with the next post, Metman!

Final note: With the HP, the data is for the "first encounter" and the "Final fight". The first encounter is when they are looking for Voltman in the net. The final fight is when a rescue party goes for Voltman. All will be explained when I post the backstory.
Subplot Data 1: The Cowardly Hero, Metman!

--Name: Metman.exe

--Type: null/break

--Description: Metman resembles any other navi, for the most part. However, he wears a Mettool helmet at all times, and carries around a pickaxe that is pointed at both ends.

--Personality: Metman will perform any task, if asked by an authority figure. Of course, he considers only his creators at Scilabs and Perfect Volt authority figures. But when he is set to a task, he will follow it to the end. Unless that order would put him in what he thought to be imminent danger. Metman may be obedient, but due to an unfortunate side effect of his fusion with a Mettool, he is a coward. In a battle, he will summon viruses and use Rockcube chips to hide behind, before covering himself with protective armor. He will fire off shockwaves and battlechips from a safe distance, and flail around frantically with his pickaxe if an enemy gets too near, often connecting. He will come to the aid of any allies that need help, protecting any that are too weak to protect themselves.

--HP: 1500/3000

--Chips: (Infinite)x Guard1, 2x Bighammer, 5x Ball, 2x Hicannon, 1x M-Cannon, 2x Rockcube, 1x Gigabomb PA (Boss fight only)

--Attacks/Abilities:
-Met-Axe: Metman swings his pickaxe at an enemy. (40 damage, A accuracy)
-Met-Shockwave: Metman uses the trademark Mettool shockwave attack, albeit more powerful (20 damage, A accuracy)
-Summon Mettool: Metman summons 5/10 Mettools and 3/6 Mettool EX viruses to the battle. (OPB)
-Guard Armor (Passive): Guard1's do not reflect one attack. Instead, they give Metman an armor that reduces all chip damage by ½. This armor can be broken by a Breaking attack, after which he cannot use another guard for one turn. The armor lasts until broken.
-MegaShockwave: Metman gathers up a tremendous amount of force and punches his pickaxe into the floor. A slow shockwave flies out in all direction, dealing minor damage to all enemies. (40 damage to all enemies, B accuracy)
-Summon Windbox: Metman summons two windboxes to the fight. (OPB)
-Desperation Armor: The first time Metman would drop below 200 HP, he stays at 200 and gains a golden armor of nearly pure met-alloy, which lowers the damage of all attacks by ¼, rounded down. While Metman has this armor, he cannot use any Guard chips. This armor cannot be broken by breaking chips.
-Breaking wave (Passive): Metman adds a shockwave effect to each breaking chip he uses, dealing half chip damage in a B-accuracy circular shockwave.

--Notes:
-Bighammers simply cause his Pickaxe to become more powerful for one hit.
-Metman will summon the mettools early in the battle, and hide behind the rockcubes and windboxes as much as possible.
-Metman's boss fight form only uses the Gigabomb PA when below 500 HP.

--Rewards: 1100-1500z, Guard2/Ball
*applaudes* Very masterful. If I had a hat, I would tip it to you, good sir.

This reminds me: I need to get my subplot typed up before I forget it.
Subplot Data 2: The Flaming Hothead, Magma!

--Name: Magma.exe

--Type: fire/cursor

--Description: Magma began as a normal navi, but his innate fire programming soon caused him to... melt?!? Magma's armor is just as his name suggests, consisting of molten metal and rock to form a very durable barrier. His eyes are bright red, his armor flowing silver and black. He leaves blackened footprints behind him, which fade after a few seconds, leaving only a trail of ore-filled rock.

--Personality: Magma is short-tempered, hot-headed, and constantly raging at, well, everything. He flouts authority, but harbors a deep respect for his creators. He constantly argues with them over the programming that requires him to obey Perfect Volt. In battle, Magma's shots will often miss, due to his motto that, "Aim is only a three letter word that sissies use!" So, the Scilab staff gave him a large amount of chips that hit a wide area, to make sure that he would hit something. Magma could easily be classified as a berserker.

--HP: 2000/3500

--Chips: (Infinite)x Cannon 2x Vulcan2, 1x Vulcan3, 2x Flameline1, 1x Phoenixshot, 2x Powershot, 2x Powerbolt, 2x Fireburn1, 1x Heatspread PA (Boss fight only)

--Attacks/Abilities:
-Magmaball: Magma forms a ball of magma in his hand, forms it into a ball, and throws it at an enemy, burning them horribly. (30, fire, deals 5 fire damage a turn for the next 4 turns, B accuracy)
-Scorching Flames: Magma breathes out a giant blast of fire at an enemy. (30, fire, A accuracy)
-Debilitating Anger (Passive): Magma's unrelenting anger infects his foes, disabling any subtype skills they have. (Disables Magma's "Snipe" skill and all of his foes' subtype skills, Ie. Swordplay/Snipe/Recovery converting/Untapped Potential/Breaking strength)
-Firemines (Passive): For every action a player expends for a dodge, there is a 25% chance they will take 10 fire damage.
-Flaming chasm: Magma hits the ground, causing a crack to appear between him and his foes, from which a gigantic wall of flames shoots out. (Barrier between the players and Magma, with the following effects:
Any navi that passes through takes 30 fire damage.
If a navi has not passed through the barrier, their lobbed chips will not work, they cannot use a melee attack, and aqua attacks are reduced to ½ power)
-Magma wall: Magma throws up a giant sphere of magma around himself, using the massive heat to protect and heal himself while he rests (Magma is immobile and invincible for one turn, and upon exiting from the sphere on the next turn recovers 400 HP. However, any aqua attacks used on the barrier will turn the magma into stone, reducing the heal by 50 and stunning him when he emerges for the equivalent of one action)

--Rewards: 1100-1500z, Vulcan2/Heat-V