No access for a while.

The title basically says it all. I'm not gonna have much Internet access for the next little while. I'm currently on a ski mountain resort far, far away from home, and my only source of Internet is a laptop with an awkward-as-shit keyboard and an abysmal connection. It's a miracle it hasn't already crapped out on me already.

So yeah, I'm not gonna be on for the next little while. Sorry, Shin. I'll try and post as soon as I can, which'll hopefully be in a few days. Saturday at best.
See, this person I know says he would post on Tuesday and it ended up being Saturday.
Do I see a problem with this?
No, actually I don't. Because Anime is there to support me when my teammates are on hiatus.
ANYWAY,
IF I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS BY NEXT TUESDAY, I SHALL DISOWN YOU AS MY RERN FAMILY COUSIN!
Have a nice trip.
YOU ARE IN LUCK, COUSIN.

I'm actually getting home tomorrow. Soon as I'm behind my faithful, familiar computer keyboard instead of this shitty-as-shit laptop keyboard with a few keys not even working, I'll get a post through, and you can do your part while I'm stuck here making horrific run-on sentences. 'Kay? 'Kay.
<hugs Phoenix and smothers him with chocolate>
Aaaaaaand, I'm back. In black. On crack. In the sack. While making horrific cut-off sentences.

But yeah, this is my last day of Spring Break. Kinda sucks.