A bit of downtime...

My mobo died on me last week, with BSODs left, right and center, but fixed itself only to pack up for good yesterday. I'm gonna be gone for at least 12 hours while I shop for new parts (and finally get me a dual-core gaming rig) and install them (I dunno what the guys were thinking when they put in the screws. They're putting in computer parts, not securing Fort Knox), then test out the HDR capabilities with Half-Life 2 and Oblivion, possibly drooling onto my keyboard while I do. Until then, later.
And this just as things are finally sorted out and Twi mods us...Damn you Nal! Damn you to the twelfth circle of hell! And no this is not because I cannot afford a shiny new computer. This has nothing to do with that at all! Bah, have fun. I'll post when I return home from school. 12 hours eh? I'll hold you to that. Mwahahahahahahahaha!
Sort of back. The on-board GeForce 6150 isn't agreeing with the GeForce 7600GT I bought for it, along with the on-board sound not agreeing with the third-party sound card. So, it's another trip to the shop for this system. But hey! 2GB RAM, baby!