Off For A While

okay, here's the thing. first of all, i apologize for no capitals. this is on my dad's computer, and the shift key doesn't work. plus, i don't want to press caps lock every sentence. here it is. my brother's computer is all screwed up, and my laptop is at my grandparents' house because my grandpa needs some software on it. and since my dad's computer is crap, i can't post on it. i'll be getting my laptop back in a few days.

praying that my brother fixes his computer soon-

-CC (that ws done with caps lock, and these brackets are done with the on-screen keyboard. i currently dislike life.)
Hope the Laptop gets back soon.
See you for now, man. Best of luck getting it back swiftly.
I'm on Netscape, apparently only the Internet Explorer was weirdified.

Whatever's wrong with this computer is supposed to be able to steal passwords, so I dunno whether that's true, because some of the problem was spyware.

So if I don't seem myself, or if I'm just plain posting elseware before I post here, it may be some evil password stealing profanity goblins.

I'm about to change my password, since I just logged in, and then I'm logging out.

-CC
Good news!

My brother's computer is no longer f*cked up, and my technically challenged grandpa is bringing my computer back in a few hours.

Apparently, it took him 3 days to figure out how to use the program.

So I went and showed him, and bam.

Currently obsessing over Lunar Knights, but hope to become more active soon.
Whee~
Welcome back!