Ok guys I am here now.

I am here now. I guess Nal is just being a little panzy about the site thingy. Bah. I have all of Ookami's data saved on my computer, I am at my gf, but I am not sure if I want the same character again. I might be leaving, I might be staying. This message is more of a hello, and goodbye. Not sure which yet.

Also, what options are given to us? Can we keep all our characters and Items? Must we start over? I vote we all just start over. It would be easier becuas eyou could change a few of the systems and stuff to whateveryou might need.

I am going to working out the details of a New Navi and Operator combo. I forgot to save the data from Syriene's character Bard, but I thin he has it all written down anyways.

*sigh* I am just like most of the other member who were far in the game, dishearted.
Umm, please don't go. I really hope to see your RP style again as it's interesting. I know you were far in the former game, but still....
Oh snap, I actually started careing enough to read this (no insult to ya Dude, little busy yelling catch up's to other people XD)

GOD @%()U(U@( DO NOT QUIT DO NOT LEAVE TAKE A GODDAMN BREAK AND THEN COME BACK.

LIKE ME LAZY ASS BRADEN!

IF I CAN COME BACK YOU CAN COME BACK!
I am going to stay. No worries. I just need to wait for a few of the finishing details on the current panel system. Once that is done I will be back. Me and my elements. xD Don't worry Fadiel, you will have plenty to read soon.