Halp.

I don't get how sig attacks work. Or the rest of it, for that matter. This may seem strange, but I find this rubric more confuzzling than the ToNE rubric. Can anyone help.

Also, is Dark Destiny.EXE already being used as a navi name?
To start out with, your first sig will have a damage cap of 70 damage. An effect that would strike one enemy would count as 20 damage. Cooldowns are one turn per 40 damage, so if you had an attack that would equate to 70 damage, it would have a CD of 2. ANd no, no DarkDestiny that I've seen.
Operator
Name:
Appearance: (Written description, pictures/sprites ARE allowed, but you must have a verbal description.)
Personality:
PET Modifications: (IE, wheels to let the Navi control where the PET goes or a scope to help pinpoint areas of interest. Most common modification is a simple color scheme, like black with silver trim. No Off-shape PETs or Weapon Modifications allowed.)

NetNavi

Name:
Element: (Fire, Aqua, Wood, Elec, or Normal)
Type: (Break, Sword, Cursor, Wind, Recover, or N/A)Appearance: (Written description, pictures/sprites ARE allowed, but you must have a verbal description.)
Personality:
Custom Weapon:
Signature Attack: (See Rules topic for specific details. KEEP IT SIMPLE. Most common layout for level 1 sigs is 60 damage, 3-turn Cooldown.)

Okay. Next question: PET Modifications: is this just a physical color thing, or does this server a purpose?
Next question: What's the Custom Weapon? Is that like your Buster?
Pet Mods are just RP fluff. Mine can generate a life-size hologram of my Navi. Just think of something cool.

About the Custom Weapon, yes, that is your Buster. It does (Attack x Rapid) + 5. Charge Shot is (Attack x Charge x 4) + 20.

Get it?
Got it.
New question: Does the Buster have to be a normal shot, or can it be something like a kick?
It can be anything you want it to be. Just keep in mind that no matter what it is, the damage always follows the same formula.
*gives cheesecake to all who answered*

Thanks.