BoomerEXA: 100
BoomerEXB: 100
BoomerEXC: 100
Tuby: 100
TeddyA: 140
TeddyB: 140

Frag: 70

Battle 3 Start!
"Good lord--" Frag staggered back momentarily, stunned by the ridiculously large numbers before him. "Joseph, I don't think--"

"Exactly. Stop thinking and strike! Before they can get organized, overwhelm them. We can't run away here--they'll delete you before you can escape. So go! RageClaw!" Joseph loaded the chip, and directed his Navi. "Get ahold of yourself--the Tuby doesn't look that dangerous--neither do the Teddys, even though they have the most HP. We're going for those Boomers!"

"R-Right!" Frag lumbered forward, his left arm erupting in black fur and talons. Suddenly, a thought flashed--his hand looked like those Teddy viruses... except it was black where they were brown--

"FOCUS!" Joseph yelled, as Frag realized that he was face to face with a Boomer. "Throw it! Now!" Joseph insisted, and Frag instinctively lashed out, the black claws spreading out for maximum traction as he jabbed at the levitating virus, roaring in exertion as he swung his considerable mass to launch whatever he had grabbed at the other Boomers.

"Heatshot! Bubbler! Shotgun!" Joseph seized the moment, sending as much area-effect chips as he could. "Blast them into tomorrow!"

Frag's vision followed to where he had aimed his toss, discarding his RageClaw as he loaded the HeatShot, the crimson Spikey head at the end of his red arm. Before the Bubbler could load, Frag had fired a fiery burst at where he hoped the weakened Boomers were. He ditched the discharged Heatshot, dual-wielding the Bubbler and Shotgun chips, raising them forward simultaneously and firing at the smoldering ruin.

((
1. RageClaw (2 x 20), throw BoomerEXA into BoomerEXB
2. Heatshot (40 fire, spread), BoomerEXA-B
3. Bubbler (50 aqua, spread), BoomerEXC, spread to Tuby?
4. Bubbler (50, spread), BoomerEXC, spread to Tuby?
))
Frag dashed forward, throwing two enemies together, liining them up for firey double deletion. The other slow moving enemy is picked off by the following two attacks. The teddies menacingly begin to advance, but do not attack as of yet. A high pitched sound then pours from the tuby's horn, making Frag's head spin.

BoomerEXA: DELETED!
BoomerEXB: DELETED!
BoomerEXC: DELETED!

Frag: 70 (Confused)
"Ggwaaargh!" Frag grabbed his head with his hands, trying to block the awful sound out as he staggered back and forth, trying to keep his balance as his equilibrium faltered--He fell to one knee, reaching out with one hand to stabilize himself--only to get struck again with the disorienting pulsing.

Through a blur, he saw the brown forms slowly advance--"No..." He gasped, as he fell backwards, scrambling on all four limbs as he pulled back from the Teddys--

((
1-4. Disorient--DODGE!))
Frag stumbles about, managing to avoid the worst of the attacks, and not getting hit. The Tuby continues playing its hateful tune, although the effect is going away.

Frag: 70
Regaining a little control over his facilities, Frag threw himself to the side, rolling away from the Teddys. He didn't need Joseph to tell him this time--he had to take out the Tuby, if he wanted to survive this.

No matter how he shifted, however, the Teddys stayed between him and his target, staunchly placing themselves as meatshields. "Joseph, give me some range attacks!" Frag pleaded, as he barely dodged being slammed by a heavy paw, the claws swishing before him.

"Here's a Cannon--" Joseph was at a loss. The rest of the chips were all melee! Well, except for that Cactball--but it moved so slowly that it couldn't be relied on.

"That's IT?!" Frag yelled, as he took aim at the Trumpy, firing the trusty sidearm before falling to a crouch again--"Give me something for these Teddys, then!"

"Right! Sword!" Joseph sent his ace, watching his Navi intently--

"Get away from me!" Frag cried, his right arm bursting into light as the blue blade extended out, stabbing and slashing at the Teddy right in front of him, the Sword clashing with claws and fang--

In the corner of his eye, Frag saw the Tuby rear back, just as it did before it played that... sound... Damn it! He shuddered at the recollection, and knew that unless he stopped it now, it would be all for naught. "I'll deal with you later!" He growled at the Teddys, as he pulled back his Sword arm, placing the Tuby squarely in his sight.

There was no way he could hit the virus from this far away, except...

"You're never safe!" Frag roared, as he fired his arm, the point of the Sword making the Far Fist a deadly javelin as it hurtled through the air, aiming to skewer the annoying Tuby--

((
1. Cannon (40), Tuby
2. Sword (80), (right arm) TeddyA
3. Sword (80), TeddyA
4. Far Fist, launch Sword (right arm) at Tuby (80)
))
The Tuby roared forth the hated tune for an instant before the javelin of fist and sword hit it, piercing straight through and reducing it to base data. TeddyB took advantage to whack at Frag, though.

Tuby: DELETED!
TeddyA: DELETED!

Frag: 60 [Sword and hand Floating in space]
"I--" Frag cringed, as he called to his arm, willing to come to him faster--"said, GET AWAY FROM ME!" Snagging his bladed arm out of the air, Frag let loose a flurry of slashes, wildly cutting around him to put some distance between him and virus. "TAKE THAT! AND THAT!"

"Having fun?" Joseph's cold laughter brought Frag back in control, and he stopped attacking--

"No, finish it. Better yet, use this. Magbolt!" The Sword flickered out, as a large electromagnet replaced it on Frag's arm.

"I'm not getting near that thing..." Frag grumbled, as he sent his arm out again, this time carrying a slightly deadlier cargo--a heartstopper, if you would.

((
1. Grab Left Arm.
2-3. Sword (80), TeddyB
4. Far Fist Magbolt at TeddyB (90 elec, stun)
))
ALL FOES DELETED.

REWARD:600z
"That was a good start." Joseph sounded pleased, his voice airy and warm. "I think you've got the hang of it now."

"Can we try another area?" Frag sighed, as he rubbed his side. "I don't think I can last another battle..."

"Alright. Let's get you patched up."

Each of his pieces aglow, Frag split into several beams of light and exited NetFrica.