Wannabe Beatdown

Junior's GrassZone created a large grassy plain surrounding the small pond he had created earlier. The light of the FireHit lit up the area...Only to reveal the green cloak floating lazily in the water; the Navi who had worn it having disappeared from sight.

"Where did he go?" the lead security Navi asked.

"Maybe he's submerged?" the other guard suggested.

In response, there was a low rumble and an eruption of water as the Navi that had been wearing the cloak emerged. It was a beast, more virus than Navi, covered in a thick hide of tough leather with brown and green scales covered in weeds and moss. The Navi was covered in rippling muscle, arms and legs the size of tree trunks and a barrel chest as large as a bull's. His face was a twisted reptillian maw with a long snout lined with razor teeth and deep crimson eyes. The Navi's fingers and toes were each equipped with hooked talons and a long tail swayed back and forth behind him. The Navi was dressed in a fur loincloth with leather straps binding his chest, the straps supporting a massive battle ax. The Navi roared and hurled the massive ax in a whirlwind strike. The blade smashed into the two guards, but Junior managed to dodge in time.

Junior unleashed his fiery strikes, backed up by two more heat shots from the guards. Each shot exploded into the bestial Navi, burning the moss wrapped around its scales and setting the grass aflame. The Navi roared and charged toward Junior, attampting to grap him in one massive paw; however, Junior managed to slide away and counted with his flaming fist. The fire dimmed, but it mattered little as the grass still burned brightly. The beast roared in anger, causing the ground to shake and shudder.

Green Cloak: 670 Aura: Gone!
Blue Cloak: DISAPPEARED!

Soulman Jr: 200 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]
SecurityA: 100 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]
SecurityB: 100 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]
SecurityC: 200 [Behind at entrance]

Terrain: 70% Normal, 20% Sea, 10% Grass

LIGHTS OUT!!! All attacks have a 50% chance to miss. RP to overcome.
"Oh man, that guy is loud..." Junior said, staggering a bit from the beast navi's loud roar.

"Had there been warning, I would have turned the damn volume down... sheesh." Wes muttered. He then tried to come up with some kind of idea for what to do. He hadn't thought the Heatshots significant enough to bring along so it looked like they were out of fire chips, for the moment. It was a shame that they didn't have a Fire element cross. Of course, his earlier attacks had at least hurt the enemy a bit so he could just try to keep hammering him until, little by little, his health finally reached zero. Of course, since the grass was still on fire and might be able to damage the navi by itself, he wouldn't risk using water chips that could put the flames out. Right now, they would concentrate on pushing the navi onto the remaining grass and at the very least, the security backing them up would be able to use the grass as kindle to hit him for more damage. He selected just two chips, "All right, let the first lead the way, then shove with the second. Got it?"

"Ah, okay. This should probably work." Junior said. He formed a decent sized ball of electricity on the floor before him. It began to move forward, slowly moving towards what Junior's mind had marked as the enemy. Junior walked after it, letting it be his guide. While the ball was slow, all Junior needed to wait for was for him to get close and the ball to just brush against him. At that point, he be shocked enough to hold still for a moment and flash with electricity coursing through him making him easy to spot. At that point, Junior would activate his Rageclaw and attack with a super powerful punch. He also add the wind's power to his attack in order to make his punch a bit more potent, as well as use it to guide the launch so that he'd be able to have him touch down on the grass more accurately. He would aim for the section that seemed most alive with the flames of his previous strikes.

A few moments later, after his attack either worked out all cool-like or failed horribly, Junior backed off. He formed a fist with his rageclaw and listened carefully for the movements of his enraged foe. He'd use the claw to counter if the fiend got too close. When he felt like he had a moment of safety, he took a moment to address the security navis, "Um, excuse me... You're doing a great job hurting this guy, but you two need to worry about keeping yourselves alive as well. At this point, you two probably have more damage potential than me so losing either of you would really hurt the security of the system, at present." He then returned his focus back to dodging. It sucked not being able to really do much.

Wes also thought about the survival of the two guards. It was true they did need them alive but he got the feeling that if he tried healing one of them, Junior would take a massive hit right afterwards and then he'd look like an idiot, not to mention they'd be SOL. Perhaps the best solution would be if one of them got too weak to have them switch places with the one guarding the back. While he wouldn't be able to effectively guard anything in a weakened state, if anyone did try sneaking around behind their backs, they'd at least be able to inform them. Oh well. For now, he would leave things be.

((1.) Stunned
2.) Thunder, 40 Elec+stun+homing, GreenCloak
3.) Rageclaw, 20 to throw GreenCloak onto the still burning grass
*Gust: Enhance throw
4.) Dodge
5.) Counter with Rageclaw, 40
6.) Dodge))
Junior's thunder and rageclaw attack worked to an extent. The damage from the BattleChips was negligible, but the reptilian Navi was forced back into the flames and the inferno roared higher to further engulf the moss covered creature. One of the Security guards shouted his support and dashed forward to smash the bestial Navi with a fiery fist. The Navi roared in defiance and grasped the security guard, lifting him up with one massive paw and biting into his with its razor teeth. The security guard screamed in agony as the crocodilian maw crunched down and energy surged forth to rejuvinate the reptilian Navi. The security guard was silenced soon after as he was hurled to the floor with bone snapping force. The guard disappeared in a flash of light as his Op dragged him from the battle. The second guard snarled in anger and fired another fiery projectile at the enraged crocodilian Navi.

Green Cloak: 450 Aura: Gone!

Soulman Jr: 200
SecurityA: EJO'D
SecurityB: 100

Terrain: 75% Normal, 20% Sea, 5% Grass

"Crap, there goes one of our support... Hey you! The other guy. Don't end up like your friend and actually listen to Junior." Wes commanded. This was bad. He didn't have anything else to attack with and now one of their offensive had been sent home. Time was a factor here. If they didn't pull something off soon, they would eat insta-death and he wouldn't even need the upgrade he was after anymore. He might have to have the navi guarding the rear come forward and help out. He then had an idea. If him and the other two were to plug out just seconds before the back up power keeping them alive were to give out, then the enemy navi would probably get stuck and die from his own carelessness. He would need to watch his power level carefully... For now he would just keep pressing the navi, trying to get him down to zero HP. For now, he needed some sort of idea on what to do next. He had no fire chips and water chips would be counterproductive, getting rid of the flames he had already started. Normal chips or his last elec might work or.... that was it!, "Junior, idea! Use this as kindling and hit him with it!" Wes slapped in the chip and waited.

"Huh? Oh, okay, great. This just might work." Junior said. He then sprang into action, summoing up a cluster of bamboo. He directed its AI program to run into the burning grass. It hesistated for a moment and then rushed in, catching ablaze. It began flailing around and making weird little whining sounds. This made Junior a bit worried, "It.. it is going to be fine, right?"

"Its just chip data. Its not like it keeps a memory. It probably most likely won't hold a grudge." Wes said, though he raised an eyebrow as well. He really hoped this was just to make the AI seem more realistic.

"Okay then... still, sorry, Bamboo-kun. Could you please... try running down Wannabe-kun? Then you can leave." Junior said. He hoped he wasn't asking too much. The bamboo leaned over twice quickly, making some sort of odd nod. It then held out one long flaming reed and began dashing around the field, using the fire to look for the enemy. Then, when it saw something that looked like it could at least could be the target, it ran forward, trying to skewer/burn the previosly-green-cloaked foe. Then, when its job was done, it disappeared with a sigh of relief, "Dear oh dear... That sigh makes me feel... guilty."

"Uh.... yeah. Huh." Wes said, still surprised, "Use...Flash, then Finger Shot, I guess.

"Got it. The bamboo attacked.... Over there!" Rapidly gathering light in his chest, Junior fired a beam at the enemy, using the previous attack and the sounds the foe tended to make to guide his shot. The area was pretty well illuminated for a brief second, which he used to aim his next attack. He channelled all his remaining power into his fingers and released it all in one blast. He then prepared to evade any attacks sent his way. He also gathered up a bit of wind, having it hang around the remaining guard backing him up, prepared to blow away the enemy navi if he attempted to take down another ally.

((1.) Summon SideBamboo and catch it on fire
2.) Sidebamboo, 80 Wood Piercing+some kind of fire bonus if you love me, Green Cloak
3.) Soul Flash, 80+Blind, Green Cloak
4.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, Green Cloak
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge
Gust: Blow away Green Cloak if he attacks the last guard))
The reptilian Navi stalked toward Junior, bloodlust fueling unbelievable strength and resilience. Bamboo-kun interupted the Navi's attack, the wooden creature piercing the Navi's hide and spreading the fire to consume more of the moss encasing the massive Navi. The Navi roared, bellows of pain that echoed through the server. Junior's attacks struck the Navi in its chest, the first beam blinding the Navi with bright light and the seconds series of lasers searing its flesh.

The crocodilian Navi growled in anger and leapt forward, swinging its ax in both hands in an overhead chop. Junior dodged, again, but the Security guard wasn't as lucky. The Navi scored a devestating hit on the guard seconds before being hurled backward by a gust of wind. The Navi landed hard, in the final bit of flames, and rolled to its feet, howling. The security guard launched his final heatshot at the reptilian Navi before retreating back to gauge his wounds.

"Huff..." The guard panted. "This guy just won't go down. What are we going to do?"

Suddenly, the flames still burning in nthe moss covered Navi snuffed out and silence meeted Junior and the security guard. It seemed that the Navi had done something to put out the flames. Junior could hear a slight creaking sound, like stone scrapping against the floor.

Green Cloak: 250 Aura: Gone!

Soulman Jr: 200
SecurityB: 50

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Sea All Navi standing on Normal terrain

"Well crap, this doesn't look good. He got himself hit again." Wes commented. He slotted in a guard chip and said, "Junior, tell this guy to take this and switch places with the other guard. He won't take another hit, it seems like and we don't want him getting shot in the back as he flees."

"Got it. How thoughtful of you... though I guess you do have your own motives for helping him out." Junior said. He then took the guard and passed it over to the security navi, "Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to pull back for now. Trade places with the other navi so that you can stay someone safe and protect the rear at the same time. Take this so that you can cover yourself if anything goes wrong." He waited a moment for the other navi to comply then turned his attention back around. The enemy should still be somewhere in front of him, prowling around.

"Okay, this will be your light this time. Then use......" Wes hesistated. He was really reluctant to use an Aqua element chip and risk putting out the flames on the enemy's body. However... "The Aquasword. He had an ax just now and anyone who has ever played Fire Emblem will tell you that sword beats ax... unless its an axreaver. Then we're screwed. In any case, use this to shield yourself."

"Okay... I don't think that logic applies here but I have no ideas, so I guess I can go with it." Junior was a bit worried. It seemed like Wes was really grasping at straws right now. Nevertheless, since he was the one who came up with good plans normally, he'd go with it. Junior produced an odd sphere in one hand and a thick chunk of honeycomb over his right arm, "Ready... Steady... Go!" He muttered to himself as he whipped the bomb in front of him and began to charge. The ball opened up and began to shower sparks in all directions, creating a decent amount of light. As soon as Junior felt comfortable he would be able to spot his foe, he formed the shape of the Aquasword and looked around. Spotting what appeared to be a shadow in front of him, Junior leapt forward and slashed once. He then pulled the blade back, and gathering the wind's power around it to give it a bit of a kick, he thrust it forward, trying to angle the swipe so that it would shove the target back onto a patch of flaming grass. He then took a step back and raised his shield, "I better back off a bit... If the other guard is quick in getting here, he might mistake me for the enemy and shoot me in his confusion." With that, Junior began to slowly make his way back to his original position, though he kept his eyes still fixed on what he believed was his opponent, not wanting to let him get the jump on him.

((1.) Hand over Guard2 (reflects up to 120) to SecurityB and order a switch
2.) Energybomb, 40x3 if it randomly hits someone
3.) RiskyHoney, counters for 5x10 Wood
4.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, Green Cloak
5.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, Green Cloak
Gust: attempt to push Green Cloak back into flaming Grass again
6.) Dodge))
"Alright," the security guard took the shield as he headed for the exit. "I'll radio ahead and we'll meet halfway. Good luck."

The sparks of the Energybomb light up the battlefield, revealing the reptillian Navi now coated in a layer of stone. The Navi's crocodilian maw could clearly be defined, through the rest of his form seemd to have curled up into a ball while slabs of gray stone covered its entire body. The Navi was deathly quite, like the statue that it now resembled. However, the light also revealed Junior and the fleeing security guard to the stone beast.

Twin spikes of stone shot out of the gound surrounding the bestial Navi, one ehading toward Junior while the other moved to impale the fleeing guard. The guard's Guard repels the attack, sending ablask of energy back at the stone Navi. Junior, however, is not so lucky. The stone spike slams through the Beehive shield and bites deep into Junior's shoulder.

Junior counters furiously, his aquatic blade slashing away at the stone form to little effect. It seems like Junior will have to put a little more oomph into his strikes if he wants to dent the reptilian Navi's armor.

Green Cloak: 156 Aura: Gone!

Soulman Jr: 150
SecurityB: 50 [On way to entrance]
SecurityC: 200 [On way to battle]

"Ouch...." Junior said. Even though he had said it a bit of an unconcerned manner, that last hit had hurt a lot. His arm just kind of hung to the side. It would be difficult to move it with his shoulder damaged like that.

"Oh man, the wannabe turned to stone. What, did he get a look at his reflection or something?" Wes sighed. Of course, that wouldn't stop them, "Quick, aim with the cannon, hit with the hammer!" Wes slotted in two chips.

A large hammer with a sensor strapped to it appeared next to Junior. He just kind of stared at it, "I can't weild that one handed...."

"Geez, was the damage to your shoulder that bad? Well, I guess I can't really yell at you for that. I doubt I'm sturdy enough to take something like that either... Here." Wes downloaded a Recovery30 which proceeded to patch up Junior's wound, "Okay, now you have no excuse, so get to it."

"Okay. Thanks." Junior said. He didn't really mind the last comment, since he knew it was meant to be light-hearted. He picked up the hammer and began shuffling forward. He used to oddly positioned gun to search out his opponent, since the energybomb had now died down to a fizzle. Once he locked in on his target and waltzed close enough, he pointed the gun behind him and fired, using the force to help swing the hammer. Then, hearing the click of another chip, Junior let the hammer disappear and pulled out a Magbomb, throwing it forward to hopefully pin the enemy down to prevent him from doing anymore damage until his back up arrived. He then made a retreat, not wanting to be too close regardless. He used the wind to cover his movements.

((1.) Recovery30, Junior
2.) Use Markcannon1 to track down Green Cloak
3.) Bighammer1, 160+Break+Impact, Green Cloak (using Markcannon1 to propel strike)
4.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge
Gust: create breeze noise to hide movements))
Junior slammed the hammer down on the stone frame of the reptilian Navi. The stone cracked under the weight of the blow, shattering outward and sending the crocodilian creature smashing to the floor. The Navi groaned groggily, nearly unconscious. It looks like the battle was finished.

"Junior! Behind you!" the shout came from the security Navi that had stayed behind.

Another cloaked figure had appeared above the battlefield, this one garbed in a gown of silver and gold. She was obviously female, the gown moving gracefully around her curves, and a pair of angelic wings held her aloft. She held a bow drawn taunt with an arrow, golden light flaring from the tip, trained at Junior's head; however, it didn't seem like she was determined to fire.

"Leave him be," the female spoke. "He knows not what he has done. And regardless, his rampage is finished now. I shall take him home and he shall bother you no more. However, if you wish to press the issue, you will surely die."

With that, the woman swooped down to collect the prone form of the reptilian Navi and they both began to fade until the were gone from the Net. The last thing Junior heard was the woman speak: "Come Grendel. The Master awaits our return."

Green Cloak: DEFEATED!

Soulman Jr: 150
SecurityB: 50 [Entrace]
SecurityC: 200

Rewards: 2000z, CyberRoar
Junior paused for a moment before addressing the new navi, "I'm sorry, Blue-san, but I'm supposed to-"

"No, we're done for now. Our battery will grant us less than a minute of power. That's not enough time to beat this navi, unless she's a total pushover. If that's the case, then her bluff works well..." Wes said.

"Fine... as long as you think this will still count as completion, then I'll do it." Junior replied, plugging out.