Wannabe Beatdown

Junior materialized onto the net's floor and looked around, "So this is the inside of the bank's computer, huh? Well at least its efficient."

"Yeah, you don't need some fancy design to really work properly, I guess. though would some badass emblem really have been too much trouble? Sheesh, this place is droll..." Wes commented, "In any case, hopefully you'll get some back up soon. If not, it'll be up to you to take on the wannabe and his partner yourself. For now, just chill okay?"

"Got it." Junior replied, standing in the middle of the page and waiting. He listened carefully and paid close attention to what could be seen from the corner of his eyes. By standing out in the open, he was kind of making a target of himself. Of course, seeming defenseless might cause the enemy to rush in recklessly rather than try to be clever.
Junior finds himself in a fairly plain netscape, all tiled floor and walls lined with storage units of all shapes and sized. The area is dimly light, but not dark enough to hamper vision. In the distance, he can see light flickering in a prism of color and there is a palpable hum of energy in the air. Three Navi materialized at his side, each dressed in a basic security uniform. They nodded to Junior and the apparent leader spoke up.

"Thanks for helping out on this one," he said. "We've heard the rumors on this guy, but we didn't think he'd bother with something like a bank. We can probalby handle him, but we appreciate the help...Especially the early warning."
"Oh, um, its no big deal. Just, um, glad to help." Junior said. Everything he heard was from Wes, who probably left out a few details by accident or convinience, so he wasn't 100% sure of what was going on. Of course, it probably wasn't a good idea to make his allies think that he had no clue what was going on, so he'd just roll with it for now.

Wes looked over the navis. So, four on either one or two, huh? Not bad odds. He was about to ask them if they had any Fire attacks but then left it go. He could try to handle the first bozo with just him and Junior. As long as these three could survive and were at least decently tough, hopefully they could take down the dreaded female ally. Of course, thinking about it, he really only needed to take down the first opponent. If him and Junior helped take out the second enemy, that would just be bonus, since the Net Police only mentioned one target. Oh well, he'd deal with that decision when it arose. For now, they'd wait and just stay alert.
The lights flickered briefly and the rainbow flashes from deeper into the net grew brighter. It looked like something was happening down that way and the Navis could hear muffled voices. Could the rogue Navi and his accomplice be over there?
"That might not be good... Do we go or stay?" Junior asked.

"If we don't go there, they'll come here. Of course, the closer we are to the main section of this page, the more likely it is some of the stored data will be damaged, so I'll let this decision up to the security navis." Wes stated, awaiting a response. He also thought to himself a bit. If there were two of them and they went to meet the enemy, one could distract them with the other could sneak around them and get into the program. If the security navis wanted to charge forward, at least one of them would need to hang back.
"I say we go forward," the lead security Navi said as he readied his weapon. "We need to keep the damage to the bank's systems to a minimum. If we don't stop these guys, it could mean millions of zenny worth of problems for the bank and its customers. We'll have one of us hang back to guard the rear, while the rest of us head forward and deal with the threat. We shouldn't have much of a problem, but if an issue arises, whoever stays behind can guard our retreat." He nodded to Junior. "That sound like a plan?"
"Yeah, that works. Junior, let's move." Wes commanded. He found it odd how the security navi's plan basically mirrored his own, though he wasn't about to complain. That just meant he was competant, "Try not to waste any attacks until you confirm who it is. The last thing we need is to go all gung ho on some bumbler who wandered in and then not have anything left to hit the real target."

"Got it." Junior said, moving forward.
One of the seurity Navi held back, staying near the storage folders, while the other two followed Junior deeper into the bank's servers. The rainbow light flickered wildly again as the ambient light of the rest of the net dimmed once more. Standing in the distance where two figures clad in long cloaks.

The first figure was a hulking Navi clad in a green and black cloak that hid its body from view. It stalked back and forth in an animalistic manner, its arms reaching down near the floor. A curved mask, crafted from some sort of silvery, reflective metal, concealed the Navi's features.

The second figure was much smaller, about 5'2" (Net Equivalent), and clad in a long blue and silver robe with a similar mask. Hovering inches from the mask was a holographic keyboard and the figure was punching in keys at a furious pace. Rainbow light flashed around the green clad Navi in response. Whatever the pair was doing, they looked to be almost done.
"Not sure what they're doing, buy I still say no direct attacks yet. Get rid of the keyboard with this." Wes commanded, slotting in an areagrab.

"Got it." Junior warped in front of the smaller figure and brought his arm sweeping up, hoping to throw the console over and behind him. He then reached out and attempted to grasp the other navi by the arm, figuring that if he could keep them close, their partner wouldn't attack. This one seemed to be the brains so he'd worry about reserving the most damage from the brawn. He then tried making eye contact dispite the mask and said, "Okay, feel like talking about it now?" He prepared to get the hell away from the duo if the other disregarded the proximity of Junior and the ringleader or if the one he had intended to grab slipped away or pulled out some concealed weapon.

((1.) Areagrab to knock away keyboard
2.) grab hacker
3-6.) dodge

Took me a while to figure out what to do. First choice seemed like Sexy Wink to stun, but they each weren't paying much attention to Junior and had masks. Second choice was Dark Finger Shot, but if they're hacking the bank, hitting the keyboard with a glitchy move might screw up the same systems they were trying to save. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why it took me a while to post.))
"Heh," the blue cloaked Navi laughed, her voice lush and feminine. "It looks like we've been caught."

The green Navi growled in response, a deep, rumbling sound that echoed through the hallway. The green cloak shifted, as though the Navi beneath it had crouched and was prepared to spring.

"Now now," the blue cloak chided. "This Navi and his friends are no threat. Besides, my part here is done. You just need to finish what we've started." The woman slipped from Soulman's fingers like water and moved back to her keyboard. She pessed a single button on the keyboard and it dissappeared a second later. "I suppose I'll set myself apart from this battle."

The woman raised her arm and a barrier of shimmering, transparent blue light circled around her. The barrier looked strong, but it was nothing next to the wave of rainbow light that exploded around the green cloaked Navi. The light of the bank server flickered rapidly for a full ten seconds before settling into a dim pulse.

"There is no way they can pierce your aura. Just do what needs to be done so we can return. I have been away for far too long as is." The woman waved the green cloaked Navi along as one might a child or a pet.

Green Cloak: 2353 Aura: ^%^&(
Blue Cloak: 1000 Barrier: 500

Soulman Jr: 200
SecurityA: 200
SecurityB: 200
SecurityC: 200
Junior looked stunned for a moment, "I just assaulted.... a woman. How dishonorable. If I had accidently hurt her... Oh the shame."

"Knock that off. She's not even fighting, so come off that. Geez.... in any case, this dude at the bank said that someone might be stealing their electricity. I kind of doubt that this is some sort of coincidence and I have some kind of stupid plan, so for now, hold these guys off. Also... one of you other navis, keep an eye on that woman. We don't need her sending this wannabe anymore boosts or sneaking around behind our backs stealing crap while he has us distracted. Now then, they have barriers. Northwind gets rid of them but sadly we don't have that chip. However, we have something similar, so let's go with that until we can come up with something concrete." Wes said. He pulled out an IceSeed and downloaded its data, "Also use this. At the very least, we can trip this guy up."

"So I'm using that, huh? I really, really doubt something so stupid will work but whatever." Junior sighed. He activated his RedCross data, transforming his normal garb into a red cape and skirt. While certainly not the most heroic in appearances, if his netop was right, this would be the most effective in helping her defend the bank and take this guy in. He then pulled out a strange blue container from under his cloak and whipped it at the area directly in front of the baddie's feet. It sent an odd mist through the air, which fell down to the floor and crystalized, forming a sheet of ice. Junior smirked from beneath his bandana, "Hmph. I doubt that barrier protects you from even the floor. Even Tuity fruity navis need to walk, right?"

"Tuity fruity...?" Wes repeated.

"Well, he does have a rainbow barrier, so I figured... Oh crap, I'm not being stereotypical, am I?" Junior asked.

"No, I see your logic its just... that woman obviously has him whipped. He couldn't be.... ya know. Not unless she used to be a he like that 404 loser Sensei told me about." Wes said, "I mean seriously, is Drakkas really that awesome that even the dudes go after him? We should get some chicks' opinions to see what the hell they see in guys like him."

"Well, uh... good luck with that. Now, I suppose I should..." Junior rushed the navi, dashing accross the ice. He was sure his navi cust would keep him safe from slipping. When he got close, he stopped and then raised his hands, trying to summon the most powerful gale he possibly could. While it was highly doubtable that the aura would just be blown away, it should have at least enough force to knock the brute down. Junior then backed off a bit and waited. For now, he would just focus on not getting hit. If stalling was what was needed, stalling is what he would do.

((1.) Red Cross, Normal/Wind, +10 to all Normal chips
2.) Ice Seed, 10 or medium area of ice terrein, in front and around GreenCloak
3.) Rush Green cloak
*Gust: Push back Green Cloak
4-6.) Dodge))
Junior's attack worked...To an extent. The green cloaked Navi's rainbow aura held under the gust of wind, but the ice spread around the Navi's feet and Junior's took advantage of that fact. The green cloaked Navi managed to defend himself in time, crossing his arms in front of him and taking the blow head on. The Navi managed to keep his feet, but he was pushed back across the ice.

The two remaining Security Navi fired a few shots at the green cloaked Navi, testing the strength of the aura; however, the blasts of power fizzled against the rainbow light and dealt no visible damage to the towering Navi. The green cloaked Navi countered by stomping his feet on the floor, causing earthen pikes to erupt from the ground and impale both of the security Navi and tossed them twenty feet through the air.

Green Cloak: 2353 Aura: ^%^&(

SecurityA: 150
SecurityB: 150
SecurityC: 200 [Behind at entrance]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Ice centered around Green Cloak
"I'm getting permission to run with that plan now. Just hold him a bit longer." Wes asked, "Also, as soon as we put this plan into motion, you guys have to hit this wannabe hard."

"Okay. You heard him. On your feet." Junior waved his hand and summoned a gust of wind to help the security navis back up. He then pointed at the green cloak, "Now then, Wannabe-kun, you've shown us that you can hit those two. Now try hitting me." Junior prepared to run around. Run around fast. If he kept the guy busy just long enough, they'd be able to take him, or at least he hoped. After he had run out of energy, Junior stood up straight and pointed at the Green Cloak again, "Okay! Something good happen!" He tried believing with all his might in hope that his hopes might help make whatever miracle Wes had in mind manifest.

((Gust: get the security navis back up
1.) Taunt
2-6.) Dodge

?.) Somthing Good Happen!))
The security Navis regained their feet, with a little help from Junior, and continued blasting at the cloaked Navi's aura with small arms buster fire. The shots still had no effect...

Then suddenly, the lights went out, taking the rainbow aura with it. However, the server was cloaked in darkness, the only light coming from the shimmering barrier of the female rogue. Junior could hear a raspy breathing coming from where the green Navi had been standing. A muzzle flashed and a buster shot collided with the green cloaked Navi, the heavy breathing turning to a roar.

"Uh dear," the blue female tisked. "I believe he's angry now."

It looks like Junior and Co have their work cut out for them.

Green Cloak: 2350 Aura: Gone!

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Ice centered around Green Cloak

LIGHTS OUT!!! All attacks have a 50% chance to miss. RP to overcome.
"Ho hum... your opponent is stupid. It turns dark, giving him the perfect cover to rip you guys apart and what does he do? He starts yelling. Well then, I suppose I'll send you a little light, then let you fry this loser. I assume the 'fire only' clause isn't in affect right now so..." Wes sent first a Magbolt2, then picked out a few other seemingly random chips, "And go. The first is for the vision problem." Wes decided not to mention that they only had so much power time since the lights were out. He knew Junior would do all he could to beat this guy as fast as possible. Bogging him down with extra details and complications would only make things worse.

Junior nodded, not that anyone could see, and then turned his left hand into a magnet crackling with electricity. Using it like a flash light, he shined it around the room, hoping to get a glimpse at the invader. He shone it in the direction of the ice, causing the sheet to brighten up, "Hey, are you still over there, Wannabe-kun?" The plan, based on what had been sent, seemed to hinge on him continuing to stand on the ice, Junior would do his best to make sure the villian stayed put, at least for the moment. Holding the magnet up so that his face would be visible, Junior used his free hand to take off his shades and flashed the green cloaked navi a wink. Then, mostly just to test to see if he still had any kind of defense left, Junior fired off two large, cone shaped fangs. If he aimed them in the right direction, chances were at least one of them would hit. Then, using the light gleaming from his magnet, he once again fired an attack, this time a bubbly blast of water. If he managed to hit the enemy while he was still on the ice, the water from the attack would freeze the opponent in place, giving him the perfect chance to attack. Not wasting another second, Junior finally activated the attack feature of the Magbolt2, he aimed at where he thought his opponent was and used the magnetic properties of the chip to try bringing in his hopefully frozen foe. Then, when their proximity seemed close enough, Junior brought the magnet crashing forward. He then decided to back off a bit, taking advantage of the moment of stun his opponent would have if Junior's weapon had made contact. He gathered the wind around him to make his evasion a bit more fluent.

((1.) use Magbolt2 to generate some light
2.) Sexy Wink, Stunx4, GreenCloak
3.) Twinfang1, 70, GreenCloak
4.) Bubbler, 50 Aqua+Spread1, GreenCloak
5.) Magbolt2, 110 Elec+Stun, GreenCloak
6.) Dodge
Gust: Enhance dodge))
Junior's turn as Edison worked wonders, casting a harsh light over the battlefield that illuminated the green cloaked Navi and the security guards. Junior wasted no time, winking at his adversary and causing the Navi to pause with confusion. Junior's attacks peppered the Navi, though none of them did much damage. One of the security Navi's unleashed a heatshot, eliciting a roar of pain from the green Navi, and the other security Navi followed suit with a second heatshot. Two more heatshot rang out from the security Navis, the flames eating away at the green cloaked Navi and bathing it in scarlet light. The searing heat melted the ice coating the floor, creating a small pond of water beneath the feet of the green cloaked Navi.

"This is going no where," the female rogue sighed. "There is no way that he'll stop now. How childish. Oh well, I have what I came for at least. I suppose I'll let that home wrecker clean up this mess."

The blue Navi disappeared in a flash of light, leaving her partner behind.

Green Cloak: 1950 Aura: Gone!
Blue Cloak: DISAPPEARED!

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Sea centered around Green Cloak

((Oi vei... if you were looking forward to modding this, sorry for the wait. If you really didn't care, then hopefully you enjoyed the break. Now to try pulling something out of my ass...))

"Well that's a shame. When his whole aura vanished, I thought that his immunity to all the elements would fade as well. Instead it looks like only one did. Well, I suppose we'll have to make use of the few Heat chips we have." Wes commented, picking out an appropriate set of four.

"Well, you did bring them all, didn't you? There aren't any laying in our pile of spares back at the base, are there?" Junior asked, half worried half annoyed.

"Two heatshots wouldn't have made that big of a difference. We should be fine." Wes replied, "In any case, just replace the flooring so that our attacks have a bit more punch and stop nit-picking."

"We just better not lose when he's at less than 200..." Junior sighed. He then sent the data from the first chip through his feet and into the floor. Grass began sprouting up, forming a decent sized circle around Junior. He then activated the next chip, causing his hand to flare up. He held it out in front of him, using it like a torch, "Okay, so let's see where you are this time..." Looking for the green robes he had on, Junior then prepared an attack. Bringing up his free hand, Junior materialized a large fire ball, which he shot in the direction he thought he had seen the enemy. Then, not giving his flaming fist a chance to go out, he immediately summoned up a column of flames. Before sending it off, he concentrated on the air and tried using it to push the cloaked figure onto another section of the grass, one that he had yet to burn up. He then sent the tower forward with a wave of his hand, burning up a decent chunk of grass in the process. Junior then took a defensive stance, holding up the burning fist protectively. If he could, he would try to dodge any attack sent his way though if need be he would use the hand to counter. Right now it was his one source of light so he didn't really want to lose it but if worse came to worse.... Well, for now he'd just try dodging.

((1.) GrassZone, create a large area of grass terrain
2.) use Firehit1 to light fist on fire and provide some light
3.) Phoenixshot1, 70 Heat, GreenCloak
Gust: Move Green Cloak to another section of grass
4.) Flameline1, 70 Heat, Green Cloak
5.) Dodge (counter with Firehit1, 60 Heat, if need be)
6.) Dodge))
Junior's GrassZone created a large grassy plain surrounding the small pond he had created earlier. The light of the FireHit lit up the area...Only to reveal the green cloak floating lazily in the water; the Navi who had worn it having disappeared from sight.

"Where did he go?" the lead security Navi asked.

"Maybe he's submerged?" the other guard suggested.

In response, there was a low rumble and an eruption of water as the Navi that had been wearing the cloak emerged. It was a beast, more virus than Navi, covered in a thick hide of tough leather with brown and green scales covered in weeds and moss. The Navi was covered in rippling muscle, arms and legs the size of tree trunks and a barrel chest as large as a bull's. His face was a twisted reptillian maw with a long snout lined with razor teeth and deep crimson eyes. The Navi's fingers and toes were each equipped with hooked talons and a long tail swayed back and forth behind him. The Navi was dressed in a fur loincloth with leather straps binding his chest, the straps supporting a massive battle ax. The Navi roared and hurled the massive ax in a whirlwind strike. The blade smashed into the two guards, but Junior managed to dodge in time.

Junior unleashed his fiery strikes, backed up by two more heat shots from the guards. Each shot exploded into the bestial Navi, burning the moss wrapped around its scales and setting the grass aflame. The Navi roared and charged toward Junior, attampting to grap him in one massive paw; however, Junior managed to slide away and counted with his flaming fist. The fire dimmed, but it mattered little as the grass still burned brightly. The beast roared in anger, causing the ground to shake and shudder.

Green Cloak: 670 Aura: Gone!

Soulman Jr: 200 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]
SecurityA: 100 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]
SecurityB: 100 [STUN'D! -1 Action, Lowered Accuracy]

Terrain: 70% Normal, 20% Sea, 10% Grass

"Oh man, that guy is loud..." Junior said, staggering a bit from the beast navi's loud roar.

"Had there been warning, I would have turned the damn volume down... sheesh." Wes muttered. He then tried to come up with some kind of idea for what to do. He hadn't thought the Heatshots significant enough to bring along so it looked like they were out of fire chips, for the moment. It was a shame that they didn't have a Fire element cross. Of course, his earlier attacks had at least hurt the enemy a bit so he could just try to keep hammering him until, little by little, his health finally reached zero. Of course, since the grass was still on fire and might be able to damage the navi by itself, he wouldn't risk using water chips that could put the flames out. Right now, they would concentrate on pushing the navi onto the remaining grass and at the very least, the security backing them up would be able to use the grass as kindle to hit him for more damage. He selected just two chips, "All right, let the first lead the way, then shove with the second. Got it?"

"Ah, okay. This should probably work." Junior said. He formed a decent sized ball of electricity on the floor before him. It began to move forward, slowly moving towards what Junior's mind had marked as the enemy. Junior walked after it, letting it be his guide. While the ball was slow, all Junior needed to wait for was for him to get close and the ball to just brush against him. At that point, he be shocked enough to hold still for a moment and flash with electricity coursing through him making him easy to spot. At that point, Junior would activate his Rageclaw and attack with a super powerful punch. He also add the wind's power to his attack in order to make his punch a bit more potent, as well as use it to guide the launch so that he'd be able to have him touch down on the grass more accurately. He would aim for the section that seemed most alive with the flames of his previous strikes.

A few moments later, after his attack either worked out all cool-like or failed horribly, Junior backed off. He formed a fist with his rageclaw and listened carefully for the movements of his enraged foe. He'd use the claw to counter if the fiend got too close. When he felt like he had a moment of safety, he took a moment to address the security navis, "Um, excuse me... You're doing a great job hurting this guy, but you two need to worry about keeping yourselves alive as well. At this point, you two probably have more damage potential than me so losing either of you would really hurt the security of the system, at present." He then returned his focus back to dodging. It sucked not being able to really do much.

Wes also thought about the survival of the two guards. It was true they did need them alive but he got the feeling that if he tried healing one of them, Junior would take a massive hit right afterwards and then he'd look like an idiot, not to mention they'd be SOL. Perhaps the best solution would be if one of them got too weak to have them switch places with the one guarding the back. While he wouldn't be able to effectively guard anything in a weakened state, if anyone did try sneaking around behind their backs, they'd at least be able to inform them. Oh well. For now, he would leave things be.

((1.) Stunned
2.) Thunder, 40 Elec+stun+homing, GreenCloak
3.) Rageclaw, 20 to throw GreenCloak onto the still burning grass
*Gust: Enhance throw
4.) Dodge
5.) Counter with Rageclaw, 40
6.) Dodge))
Junior's thunder and rageclaw attack worked to an extent. The damage from the BattleChips was negligible, but the reptilian Navi was forced back into the flames and the inferno roared higher to further engulf the moss covered creature. One of the Security guards shouted his support and dashed forward to smash the bestial Navi with a fiery fist. The Navi roared in defiance and grasped the security guard, lifting him up with one massive paw and biting into his with its razor teeth. The security guard screamed in agony as the crocodilian maw crunched down and energy surged forth to rejuvinate the reptilian Navi. The security guard was silenced soon after as he was hurled to the floor with bone snapping force. The guard disappeared in a flash of light as his Op dragged him from the battle. The second guard snarled in anger and fired another fiery projectile at the enraged crocodilian Navi.

Green Cloak: 450 Aura: Gone!

SecurityA: EJO'D
SecurityB: 100

Terrain: 75% Normal, 20% Sea, 5% Grass