A new challenger approaches

"Machine gun wielding navis riding motorcycles... I want one. Think we can jack one of their bikes?"

"You can give it a shot, but I don't see how you could though."

Keito thumbed through his pack, searching through numerous chips until he pulls out a dusty blue battle chip. With a flick of the wrist, the chip slips in with a "Click". An electronic noise starts playing, signifying its download.

Kenji's arms begin glowing for a few moments as his arms are suddenly replaced with large flaming blue gauntlets. He grins at the oncoming force of the heelnavis and takes his fighting stance. His legs spread apart as though he's ready to charge, his hands at his side. In the blink of an eye, he is suddenly several feet away, landing on the handlebars of one of the navi's, yet still in his original position. He struggles slightly to maintain his balance for a second, but finds his center of gravity. A cocky grin appears on his face.

"Nice wheels, I think i'll take it."

He reaches out with a large hand and grabs the startled navi's face and pries it off of its bike. He swings his arm in the direction of the other bikers and hurls the navi towards one. With a fluid motion, he swings his legs around the bike's side and mounts it, turning sharply to break formation.

"RIGHT THEN! I'll Distract them! Take 'em out!"

Summary:
1. Shundo warp-onto the bike
2. Balance on the motorcycle
3. Rageclaw-20dmgx2-pick up MotocycleNaviA and toss it at MotocycleNaviB
((HAHA! AN AUTOHIT! I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO WITH THIS!))
GEROFF! the biker who Kenji had attacked, yelled, blasting the navi far way with his machine-gun. Luckily, he only was able to destroy the barriers, Kenji's Rageclaw also broke in the process. The navi snarled moving away from the blast range of the Magbomb, but his two lackeys weren't as fortunate as they were stunned in the blast. The other Motocycle Navis fire rapidly at Nac, but miss, or hit a barrier. The other Motocycle navis shake off their stun in the meantime. The gang then form a riding circle around Nac and Kenji, their guns trained ever so accurately on their opponents.

MotocycleNaviA: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviB: 170 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviC: 170 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviD: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviE: 200 HP [Machine-gun]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nachamen: 220 HP
Kenji: 130 HP
Damn, that didn't work nearly as well as I thought it would Nac thought to himself as he accessed the situation.

Quickly realizing that they were surrounded, he took a huff of breath and tried to think. Hm. They're closing in. I have a WideSword which, while covering a nice area in melee, still leaves a blind-spot. If only I had another... Wait. That's it!

He then thrust his arms out as he began to speak. "Zanzo, I need you to send me WideSword. Now."

He then turned to Kenji as he hopped next to him, extending his right hand. "You need to take my wrist with your left, and have FireSword sent to your other. I'll take care of the rest. If this plan of mine works, our hurricane should take care of them. Got it?" He whispered in a stern tone.

"Eh? WideSword... I figured we'd gotten to that point by now. I'm on it!" Zanzo replied as he whipped out the chip from a pouch.

He then slid the chip into his PET with a quick motion of the thumb. As the data reached Nachahmen, it wound tightly around his left arm before finalizing its form as the wide-tipped blade...

POST-SPLIT

Summary

1: Upon Kenji's permission, take his hand.

(Further actions, including Kenji's, will be added in my next post after Rai makes a post establishing Kenji's agreement to let me do this.)
After a very uncomfortable date with the rocky ground and a small case of road rash, Kenji picked himself up and spat out a mouthful of blood. He takes his sleeve and wipes off the corner of his mouth with a grin.

"Okay... that didn't quite work out like I hoped. Let's see what tricks you got up your sleeves then. Keito, I need a-"

"Way ahead of you."

Sure enough, the red-hot hilt of a sword rested in his hand. A quick glimmer of mischief flickered in his eye as he flipped a switch and a confined inferno taking the shape of a blade erupted from the hilt.

"So, you got a name for this trick, copycat?" Kenji yelled as they went along.

POST-SPLIT

Summary

1: Equip Firesword and grasp Nachaman's hand.
Gripping Kenji's arm by the wrist tightly, as he followed suit, Nachahmen shifted his hips back as he pulled Kenji off the ground. Stiffening his arm into a sturdier substance as he stepped about to maintain momentum, he swung Kenji about as their two swords circled around, lashing toward the cycle-based opponents. Quickly, the momentum hit extreme levels, causing Nachahmen to spin even faster. Going along with this, Nac raised his left foot as he redesigned his right into a finer-tipped point, rather than a somewhat flat foot, so as to allow the momentum fo continue undeterred by a bulky support.

(Rai and I put this bit together, so here goes.) As the two began to slow, Nac put his strength into a final tug on Kenji for one last circular swing. "So, you got a name for this trick, copycat?" Kenji yelled as they went along. Nac tilted his head towards him a bit.

"Lookin' at ya, I can tell you have one..." He replied, scanning him for info as he spoke.

"DOUBLE..."

"BUREEDO..." (going off on a limb here, I hope this is understood to be an engrish transliteration of the word 'blade', for comical/dramatic effect. Hopefully no one is offended. ;>> )

"SENPUU!" "SENPUU!"

They yelled in harmony as they both landed firmly on the ground, Nac's arm and leg respectively reformed to normal as the two posed in a wide stance, swords thrust out as they exurted a yell of pride...

Remaining Summary

Nac

2: Swing Kenji around, allowing for the "DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU!"
Ability: Snipe-used to keep track of surroundings and Kenji, so as to aid in the assistance of not accidentally swinging him into an enemy, etc.)

DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU! (The targets are rough estimates, of course, as we do not technically know which enemy is which or their exact formation around us.)

Nac

3: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C
4: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F
5: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C

Kenji

1: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F
2: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C
3: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F
The two navis whirl in a hurricane of flames and blades, attacking their enemies furiously, hitting their targets, sending them back to wherever they came from and claiming victory with their "DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU!"

MotocycleNaviA: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviB: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviC: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviD: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviE: EJO'D

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nachamen: 220 HP
Kenji: 130 HP

-VICTORY-
Both Get: 2500z

((UN MOD LOCKED))
((Not to bitch, but the FXP I believe we merited wasn't included, and we're just ever so close to a cross... D: ))
Suddenly, the allies feel a warmth in themselves, like friendship or something, when they look at each other.

FXP: 3 Static
1 for combination attack
((Tyty.))

Nachahmen took a few breaths, still excited from the battle.

"Whew. That was a hell of a maneuver, eh Kenji?"

He then threw a thumbs up, electricity circling about him. He gasped a bit at this discovery, and tilts his head in confusion.

"What's this?"

After waiting a bit, the electricity faded away.

"Well, whatever it was, I'm sure it's nothing big. I'll talk to you later, Kenji. It's been fun, but I think after a gang of CycleNavis, I'm done with YokaNet for a while. Zanzo?"

Zanzo picked up the PET and set it to jack out. "Roger."

"Catch you on the flipside!" He exclaimed as he disappeared in a royal flash...
Kenji took a few breaths, still excited from the battle.

"Well now, wasn't that a flashy maneuver, you have fun?"

He then threw a thumbs up, electricity circling about him. He gasped a bit at this discovery, and tilts his head in confusion.

"...why are you so shocked? You're always emmiting electricity."

After waiting a bit, the electricity faded away.

"I'm not quite sure... I felt a strange urge to do so."

Keito picked up the PET and set it to jack out. "Whatever, i'll scan through your system and see what I can find. Until then, let's relax for the remainder of our vacation"

"Catch you on the flipside!" Kenji exclaimed as he disappeared in a purple flash...

"Purple? Oh now that is definatley strange..."