Boredom Run.

Looking over the field, SummonerMan analyzed his situation. Well, I have a weird checkerboard pattern field with alternating normal and metal panels. So, since Metal is a great conductor of electricity, I want to avoid getting hit by metal attack while on metal panels. he thought, We've got those fish looking ones, which might be water type, the cactus which is probably grass type, and the fire thing which is obviously fire type. Looks like I may not have to worry about this metal thing after all.

Rose was still busy trying to get the support program up and running, so SummonerMan was still left to his own devices as far as strategy was concerned. Deciding to take advantage of elements for this round, he started to run to the side of the Cacties, hoping to line them up well enough to pull kill both in one fell swoop. Once he was confident enough in his position, he called for a Heatshot battlechip.

"Huh?" Rose replied, attention still on other topics, "Oh, sure, here." As a ball of flame appeared in his hand, he glanced at the Cacties. Well, I'll just have to hope I can hit well enough with this. he thought, as he held his fist in front of his body. Putting his hands flat out and facing his targets, he shot the ball of fire floating before his hand at the viruses.

The next elemental weakness he could attempt to take advantage of would be the fire types, since he still lacked an electric chip. Running towards the Volgears, he called for Rose's assistance before arriving this time.

"Oh, alright, I'm kind of interested in seeing it in action, too." Rose said, as she sent the chip data in. She was pretty sure that she was getting close to having the support program all set up.

SummonerMan quickly activated the chip, and watched it materialize. The chip took form as a large blue balloon, floating in front of him. Hoping hat it would be enough to deal with damage from the round, he didn't bother with another defensive Signature Attack just yet, but decided it would be in his best interest to watch out for any enemy attacks, just in case.

As he prepared himself to dodge, Rose spoke. "Oh, look, I got it!" She said excitedly.

SUMMARY
1. Tactical Movement [Line self up with CactyA & CactyB]
2. Heatshot at CactyA, Spread CactyB [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] dmg, Spread1]
3. AquaBalloon [200 Hp, Aquabody, Absorbs non-Elec dmg, Explodes after 3 rnds for 10+absorbed dmg [color=blue]aqua[/color] to all.]
4. Dodge
The heatshot burns through both cacty. A Volgear then attacks, which hits the balloon and continues on, towards Summonerman. Luckily the navi is paying attention and he manages to dodge it. Luckier still is that the next to attack is a Lark. Since its attack is too wide to get around the balloon, it just sucks it up.

CactyA: DELETED!
CactyB: DELETED!
VolgearA: 80
VolgearB: 80 (M)
VolgearC: 80
LarkA: 100 (M)
LarkB: 100

Terrain: 46% Metal 54% Normal
The field has a checker board pattern. Currently Summonerman is on metal.

Summonerman: 140
AquaBalloon: 160 (absorbed: 50) (1/3)
"What'd you say?" SummonerMan inquired, after half-hearing his operator announce something.

"I said I did it. I got the Support Program running!" she replied, happy with herself after her minor victory over technology.

"Well then where is it, Ma'am?" Summ replied, in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Well, you have to activate it in battle. It doesn't just come automatically." Rose replied, recalling what the man at the registry had said.

"Fine, I guess I'll try that then." SummonerMan said. He searched through the PeT mentally, still watching around for any oncoming assaults. After finding the location, he focused and was able to activate it. Well, at least now that I've done it once, I should be able to summon it more easily next time. he thought after he had completed the activation.

Also coinciding with the activation came the materialization of the Support Program itself. Starting from the bottom up a dog materialized. He was black and yellow, large, and furry. He also seemed to be wearing a bandana around his neck, the same color as SummonerMan's cloak.

SummonerMan was shocked for a moment as he looked at the thing. I swear the file's name was Dragon, so why is this a dog? he thought. "Hey, Ma'am, I thought this was Dragon?" he said, using the species as its name.

At this the dog barked, and Rose looked at the two. "He's named Dragon, in honor of the Support Program you deleted to get him, but I thought a dog would be cuter than a Dragon, and I wanted to be more original." she said.

SummonerMan glanced over at his new dog and replied with a quick, "Whatever," before returning his focus to the battle at hand. Well, I say we deal with those Lark's first, then move on to the Volgears, if the AquaBalloon doesn't kill them first. He thought, I wonder if this Mutt will really help.

He turned to face the Larks and ran to line up with them as well as he could. Based on the fact that there were a couple of them, he decided to start it off with a Ringlog, then maybe a defensive move, then a shotgun.

After requesting and receiving his chip, he gave it a swift kick and sent it barreling in the enemies' direction. As he pulled out one of his summoning cards, he realized that he had forgotten about the dog. He quickly spotted it, standing back behind the AquaBalloon where SummonerMan had first called it. Damn, are you serious? I'm supposed to tell it what to do? he thought. It better listen well.

Throwing the card onto the ground, a wall began to form, shooting up and hopefully shielding SummonerMan from harm. He turned to the dog and called it. "Hey!" he yelled, then paused for a moment. Oh, stupid dog what was it's name again? he wondered briefly. "Hey, dog! C'mere boy!" he said, pointing his index and middle fingers out and pointing them back at himself in a "come" gesture.

The dog, despite not being called by name, did run over to SummonerMan, sitting by his side, also behind the wall.

"You know," Rose commented, ""Dog" has a name, it's Dragon."

"Well it's a stupid name for a dog. I know where you're coming from but still. . ." he said, looking at the dog. He smiled at it, thinking Besides, you don't really care anyways. You're just a dog. You'd probably be just as happy with 'dog' or 'mutt'.

SUMMARY
Summ's Actions
1. Dodge
2. Summon Dragon, the SP
3. Ringlog at Larks A, B, & C [50 [color=green]wood[/color] dmg, can hit multiple targets]
- - -Untapped Power[+10]
4. Summon: Wall [40 HP Object]

Dragon's Action
1. Tactical Movement [Move next to Summ, behind wall]
SummonerMan dodges out of the way of a Wideshot, that impacts with the Aquaballoon, making it swell a bit more. The card holder then calls upon a dog, before summoning a log, and then kicking it at the Larks, the first one receiving more of the brunt of the blow than the other one. The navi then throws up a wall, and he and his dog hide behind it while a Volgear attacked it.

LarkA: 40 (M)
LarkB: 50

Terrain: 46% Metal 54% Normal
The field has a checker board pattern. Currently Summonerman is on normal.

Wall: 20 HP (0/3)
Dragon: 60 HP
AquaBalloon: 160 (absorbed: 70) (2/3)
"Alright, Dragon" SummonerMan said, emphasizing the fact that he was using the name. "On three we run and attack the Larks, got it?" the dog barked as he pointed at the enemies.

"Sword, now." SummonerMan demanded. After receiving the chip, he began his count. On one, the two split and went to each edge of the wall, on two, they looked around, and they dashed out on three.

Running towards the Lark with more remaining health, he raised the sword over his left shoulder. Once he was within a few feet, he brought it down heavily, hoping that it would be enough to deal heavy damage to the enemy. Jumping to his side, he brought the sword arcing upwards, attempting to slice the other Lark as well. Dragon then gave a sharp swipe with his front right paw, attempting to slice it and hopefully finish it off.

If all goes as planned, SummonerMan thought, as his sword fizzled out of existence And the AquaBalloon works like it's supposed to, this battle should be over any second now, once it goes off.

He glanced back at the balloon, expecting it to blow pop any second now.

SUMMARY
Summ's Actions:
1. Sword at LarkB [80 Slicing Damage]
2. Sidestep to other target [Dodge]
3. Sword at LarkA [80 slicing Damage]
4. Dodge, if necessary

Dragon's Actions:
1. Swipe at LarkA [10 dmg]
Summonerman abandones his hiding place and rushes the Larks, cutting down both of them. His pet also provides a bit of unnecessary support. A Volgear then fires.... some fire. The navi dodges it, though Dragon is not so lucky.

LarkA: DELETED!
LarkB: DELETED!

Terrain: 43% Metal 57% Normal

Wall: 20 HP (1/3)
Dragon: 40 HP
AquaBalloon: 160 (absorbed: 70) (3/3)
As his dog yelped, SummonerMan turned to it. "Oh, Damn. Are you okay?" he asked it, actually somewhat concerned. Dragon looked up at him and barked, signifying that it was ready to continue with the battle. This dog isn't as strong as I'd hoped, I guess. Maybe I should keep a closer eye on him. . . SummonerMan thought.

Almost on cue, Rose echoed his thoughts aloud. "Hey, Summ, Dragon just got hit and seems like he won't take to many more. You should watch him a bit more, he isn't that powerful yet."

"Thanks for the advice, Ma'am, I never would've thought of it." He responded sarcastically, focused on the Volgears, or more specifically, the AquaBalloon floating in front of them. Why didn't it go off? Maybe I wasn't estimating my time right? Or maybe it meant after the time, not at that time ... I'll wait a little bit more, if it doesn't go off soon, I'll pop it myself. he decided.

"Alright, Dragon, we'll retreat for now, and see if the Balloon does anything." And with those words, he backpedaled back behind the wall, with Dragon at his heals. Pulling out his Block card, he laid it on the ground just past the edge of the wall, so he could sit behind it and watch without fearing for his safety. He instructed Dragon to sit, and the dog did just so.

SUMMARY
Summ's Actions:
1. Get back behind wall [Tactical Movement]
2. Summon: Block [Creates 40 HP Block]
3&4. Do nothing

Dragon's Actions:
1. Move Behind Wall and Sit [Tactical Movement]
((I hate to do so, but I'd like to bump.))
SummonerMan and Dragon flee behind a Block and a Wall, as the AquaBalloon EXPLODES, SPRAYING A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF WATER EVERYWHERE. THE WATER CASCADES DOWN ON THE VOLGEARS, DROWNING THEM IN AGONY AND AQUEOUS SOLUTION. OH THE HORROR!
SummonerMan then gets rewards. :'D

VolgearA: CASCADED
VolgearB: OTHER ELEMENT'D
VolgearC: BALLOON'D
LarkA: DELETED!
LarkB: DELETED!

Terrain: 43% Metal 57% Normal

Wall: DROWNED
Block: DROWNED
Dragon: 40 HP
AquaBalloon: IT'S RAINING

-VICTORY-
GET: Cactball1, 500z, 9 Bugfrags

Before the rather nice rewards could even be discussed, Rose distinctly heard the front door open. "Oh, Dad's home." she said, as Summ sent up the rewards.

And it was just starting to get interesting, too. Summ thought. "That mean we're logging off?" he asked.

"Just a sec. Sit tight." she said, as she dropped the PeT and headed out to see her father.

What a loser. I doubt they'll do much anyways. She could've just either logged out or gone on ahead and waited until she was called. Instead she leaves me waiting here, bored. Summ complained in his mind. He spent the time petting Dragon idly.

Rose was back after a short absence. "Sorry. Looks like we're watching movies." She said, as she went to jack him out."

"Oh boy, sounds like oodles of fun, Ma'am." SummonerMan replied, sarcastically.

"It will be, and you'll get over it. Jacking out now." With that, Rose removed SummonerMan and his dog from the Net, and he went spiraling back to the pet in a beam of light.