Boredom Run.

With a beam of Purple and White light, Summ appeared on the Net. Hmm. I haven't been busting on ElectownNet yet. I wonder if she means for me too. . .

Looking up, he called to his Operator. "Hey Rose, you want me to stay here, or head through the NetSquare back to ACDC?"

"Stay here, of course. Heading to ACDC would waste time. Besides, I thought I told you we're looking for Elec-chips we were looking for to complete this folder." She replied.

"Alright, whatever." SummonerMan replied, as he started walking off. "What happened to those Knives you wanted?" He asked, as he started heading towards a location ahead of him, where he guessed viruses could be.

"Well, no one's posted in my thread, so we'll have to wait on those." She replied. "For now, focus on what I'm telling you to do."

Summ rolled his eyes at the commanding nature of this statement, and headed off to find a fight, cloak trailing behind him.

[Battle 1, please]
SummonerMan walks on, the net seems bustling with activity since that last event.
Continuing through the busy streets, his battle routines are suddenly activated.
Swiftly dodging a incoming attack, the summoner turns around to see...
viruses.
The navis in the immediate area scream and run away. One drops whatever he was holding, and rushes back, only to find a Swordy's blade at his throat.
"HELP! Please! Somebody help!" the cargo navi cried in disdain, but no one came, the area was deserted, except for SummonerMan.
Hmmm... what to do?

SwordyA: 60 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP (threatening Navi)
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

Cargo Navi: 100 HP (one false move and he's dead)
Box: 40 HP
Package: 20 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

SummonerMan: 140 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE-
Damn, what did I get myself into this time? SummonerMan thought to himself, as he took in what was happening around him.

He breathed out a sigh while he brought a card to his hand. Well, looks like I'll have to deal with this, if everyone else is really going to just ditch the guy like that.

With a quick flick of the wrist, he sent his Column Card towards the ground beneath the dangerous Swordy. Well, that Cargo Navi will have to hope that that works. He thought, as the Column sprung out of the ground.

Well, with the column there to protect him somewhat, I'll deal with the Swordies, I guess. Summ decided, running in to line himself up with them.

Once he was at the correct point, he turned and started running towards the two. "Dash Attack." As Rose sent him the chip, he continued his approach. Once it was ready, he activated the chips energy and sent himself hurdling forward, shoulder-first, hopefully at the two Swordies that should be grounded.

Once he finished that attack, he pulled out one more card, and chucked it in front of the packages. A large wall materialized from where the card had been, hopefully protecting the packages. I mean, I guess I might as well protect them. Summ thought.

Rose couldn't help but notice that SummonerMan had left himself wide open to attack, and hadn't really actively protected the CargoNavi at all. Well, that somewhat cocky, leaving himself open, but putting a wall up to rescue cargo, and not himself or the other Navi, isn't that a kind of weird set of priorities? she thought.

However, thinking back, she remembered that Summ was usually the one with the good plans, so she elected to keep her mouth shut while he was working.

SUMMARY
1. Summon: Column [Object 45 HP, 1 time Microburst effect. Shoot SwordyC into the air]
2. Tactical Movement [Allign self with SwordyA & SwordyB]
3. Dash Attack at SwordyA & SwordyB [90 dmg to up to 5 targets, Impact]
4. Summon: Wall [40 HP object, In front of Box and Package, protecting them]
The column shot up from under the Swordy, knocking him into the air. His fellow Swordys watched in awe, their eyes following him as he came up, and then down to the ground. Then one was promptly slammed into the falling Swordy with the use of the Dash Attack chip, and both were instantly deleted.
The two Metools meeped, and hid under their helmets in place, quivering in fear.
The summoner added another layer of defense to the packages, this time in the form of a wall. The cargo navi cowered behind the column and wall as the Swordy brandished his sword in front of itself, standing in front of the hiding Metools, and glaring at SummonerMan. The virus flicked the sword, as if to say Your move.

SwordyA: 60 HP (In front of Metools)
SwordyB: DELETED
SwordyC: DELETED
MetoolA: 40 HP (Under Helmet)
MetoolB: 40 HP (under Helmet)

-Behind Column and Wall-
Cargo Navi: 100 HP

Column: 45 HP (0/3)
Wall: 40 HP (0/3)

SummonerMan didn't waste much time in getting to the more interesting part. After receiving the Sword chip tha he silently requested, he held it out towards the Swordy.

"En Garde!" he said, as he slashed the sword from the Swordy's upper right. This however, was a feint, and he pulled the sword back, only to stab at the virus, hoping to have deceived it.

He then sidestepped quickly, and prepared himself to stab it again if it hadn't yet had enough. Well, this is going well, I just need to deal with those two stupid Mets and I'll be on my way. he thought.

SUMMARY
1. Feint [Take Aim?]
2. Stab SwordyA [Sword, 80 dmg]
3. Sidestep [dodge]
4. Slice SwordyA if he's still alive. [80 dmg]
SummonerMan and the swordy engage in some swordplay. SM feints, then strikes, only to hit nothing as the Swordy teleports behind the navi, striking at him, but Summoner quickly sidesteps, the blow nicking a sizable gash in the navi's side.
The Summoner then owns the Swordy by cutting it in half.
The cargo navi peeks out from behind the wall, to see if the coast is clear, and then slowly tiptoes away.
As if sensing this, one Metool meeps and chases after the navi with its pickaxe. The normalnavi yelps and runs away, still carrying his package.

SwordyA: DELETED
MetoolA: 40 HP (Under Helmet)
MetoolB: 40 HP (CHASING)

-RUNNING-

Column: 45 HP (1/3)
Wall: 40 HP (1/3)

SummonerMan: 130 HP [Sword]
SummonerMan winced a little, but then manned up and tried to remove all physical displays of pain. Well, as badly as that stung, It's not too bad, and I'll get worse if I don't pay attention. He thought.

"Hey you!" he yelled to the normal Navi, "If you bring the Met too far away, I won't be able to delete it!" He watched out of the corner of his eye, not wanting to totally forget about the remaining Metool, but focused on the running one as he dropped his sword and requested a shotgun.

Picking the aforementioned rifle up to shoulder level, he lined it up with the running Metool. He targeted the very front of the thing's body, assuming that it would continue to move forward, and fired. I just hope that destroying the Metool doesn't mean that that CargoNavi will ditch. I was kind of hoping he'd praise me for my hard work. Summ thought, Preferably with monetary compensation for my efforts, but at the very least some verbal honoring would be nice.

Turning to the closer Metool, he wondered what to do with it. Well, I might as well heal while I'm at it. He thought. "Recov10, if you wouldn't mind."

"Well, I don't see why not." Rose said to no one in particular, as she slotted in the chip. "Looks like you got hit, and this early into the expedition. Are you perhaps slipping up?"

Summ relaxed as the healing energy ran through his body, sealing up some of his wounds. "Me? Slip up? Never. I was just thinking that our Recovery chips don't get enough use." he replied, still staring at the closer Metool.

"Cannon then, I guess." SummonerMan suggested with a shrug. He turned the cannon to the small virus, lining the end of the barrel up with where it's exposed black "body?" would be when it let up it's defenses. Tightening his grip on the string that triggered his little metal cannon, he readied his reflexes to yank it as soon as the thing came out from under it's helmet.

SUMMARY
1. Shotgun at MetoolB [50 dmg, Spread1]
- - - -Untapped Power [+10]
2. Dodge
3. Recov10 on Self
4. Cannon at MetoolA, once it exposes itself [40 dmg]
They die.

SwordyA: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

The cargo navi runs up to SummonerMan, thanks him, and adds something else to the little pile of reward data.

-VICTORY-
Get: 600z
Hm, not too bad. SummonerMan thought to himself. The rewards decent too, I guess.

Rose quickly looked over the reward after receiving it. "Oh, 600 zenny," she said. "That's ok. We just earnt back out Escape Subchip."

"You ready to move on?" SummonerMan asked, not awaiting a reply before continuing his movement.

"Yeas, go on ahead." Rose answered, somewhat unnecessarily.

[Battle 2, please.]
Virus Attack!

Summonerman finds another group of five enemies. Of course, these guys look a lot studier. The magtects float near the front, glaring at the navi and moving back and forth sideways. The multi-armed enemies sit in the back, so if they're doing something its hard for Summonerman to see.

MagtectA: 90
MagtectB: 90
MagtectC: 90
Octon: 120
Octon: 120

Terrain: 50% Normal 40% Metal 10% Magnet

The Metal panels lie under and in front of the Magtects. Surrounding Summonerman on three sides, in front, to the left, to the right, are Magnetic panels which could seriously hinder movement.

Summonerman: 140

Battle 2 Go
Hmm, a more interesting battle, at least. SummonerMan thought, looking on the bright side. Let's see, fighting those electro-magnet guys and some octopuses, with metal near those magnets, and Magnet panels around me.

Summ only thought for a moment though, before deciding on his first action. Elec viruses should be weak to wood, so I'll deal with them with my ringlog. Once the large log had materialized ,after he requested it from Rose, he placed his foot upon it and kicked it towards the Magtects, hoping to hit a couple of them.

Next order of business he thought as the log rolled away, Get away from these Magnet panels and kill those Octons. Quickly pulling out one of his summoning cards and laid it beneath his feet. He crouched down and prepared his body for what he knew would happen next. Before he was even fully crouched, the card activated, forming a column which shot out of the ground, flinging Summ into the air.

Next, after stabalizing himself in the air, he focused his attention on the two Octons. "Dash attack!" he requested, excited for the next move. Once he felt the energy of the chip inside him, he activated it, using it to help power a dive-bombing tackle. As he hurdled to the Octons, he attempted to move so that he may be able to hit them both, hoping to possible end the battle in a bang. Or, to be more precise, "A Bash" he thought.

Upon hitting the ground, Summ put is arms over his head and rolled onto the ground, which served not only to aid him in attempting to not break any part of his body on impact, but also distanced him from his enemies, and made him a moving target.

SUMMARY
1. Ringlog1 to Magtecks A,B, & C [50 [color=green]Wood[/color] X2 for element; may hit multiple enemies]
2. Summon: Column [Forms a 40 HP Column, use Microburst to shoot self into air and over Magnetic panels]
3. Dash Attack at Octons (A & B?) [90 dmg, may hit up to 5 enemies, Impact (hoping to aid it with falling)]
- - -Untapped Power [+10]
4. Roll [Dodge, soften impact]
The Ringlog rolls through the first Magtect. Unfortunately it doesnt go sideways and instead rolls into an Octon. Summonerman then gives himself a boost, leaps into the air and rushes back at the ground. He lands in between the two Octons, the impact creating enough force to damage the both of them. The magtects, still facing forward, stand around confused for a moment.

MagtectA: DELETED!
MagtectB: 90
MagtectC: 90
Octon: DELETED!
Octon: 20

The Metal panels lie under and in front of the Magtects.

"That was a little over the top, considering how little you got done." Rose stated, after watching the scene play out.

"HiCannon, and hurry up, the Magtects aren't ready to respond." Summ ordered, ignoring her comment.

Once the large black cannon appeared on the ground, Summ rotated it towards one of the Magtects and yanked the rope quickly, firing a cannonball towards it with a large, bellowing boom.

He quickly called for another one, and received it. Turning this one, too, except to face the other Magtect, he yanked the rope and fired again. He spent less time aiming this attack, as he hoped to still catch it slightly unprepared.

Upon firing his second cannon, he took a quick leap backwards and looked around, watching for counter attacks. He made himself ready to dodge any attacks headed his way before throwing down another summoning card before him. This time, it summoned a large wall in front of him. The less damage I take, the less stuff I waste in this trip. he thought, justifying the defensive actions.

SUMMARY
1. HiCannon at MagtectB [80 dmg]
2. HiCannon at MagtectC [80 dmg]
3. Dodge
4. Summon: Wall [Creates 40 HP wall]

[[Also, despite the fact that I'm not currently using it, my column should be on the field, too, I believe]]
Summonerman fires a pair of cannons, each hitting. The first, being slightly powered up, deletes one of the enemies. The magtect turns to face him and attacks, though instead of dragging the navi towards him, he attracts the wall and smacks it.

MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: 10
Octon: 20

Column: 40
Wall: 10
"Nice work Summ, only a little more to go!" Rose said happily.

"Send me a cannon." He said. Of course, since my wall seems to be guarding the Nagtect, I'll deal with the Octon first. Rose sent him the chip, and the small cannon appeared on the ground in front of him. Turning it to face his target, he lined it up carefully, then tugged on the little cannon's string, sending a cannonball into the air while SummonerMan turned away to look at his remaining opponent. Or, to be more precise, the location where his other opponent was.

Running towards it, he charted his course to take him around the side of the wall. He called for his next chip before arriving. "Shotgun." With the gun in his hands, he targeted it towards the wall, keeping it trained in that direction until he could see the Magtect. A few moments later, he skidded to a halt as he lined up his aim a little more carefully and pulled the trigger.

That oughtta do it. Summ thought, dropping his hands to his sides with a smile.

SUMMARY
1. Cannon to Octon(B?) [40 dmg]
2. Move so Summ can Target the Magtect[Tactical Movement]
3. Aim
4. Shotgun at MagtectC [50 dmg, Spread1]
SummonerMan achieves victory.

MagtectB: DELETED!
MagtectC: DELETED
Octon: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: AquaBalloon, 300z
"Good Work Summ, what'd we get?" Rose asked after SummonerMan's victory.

The navi himself continued to be relatively happy as he looked over the rewards. "Pretty decent." he thought aloud.

Rose went over the rewards quickly. "Oh, nice. And an aqua chip, too. We haven't gotten rewards this useful since that fight against the dragon." She said.

"Speaking of which . . ." SummonerMan began, hoping Rose wasn't too stupid to fill in the blank.

And she wasn't. "Speaking of which I totally forgot about that." She quickly went through the Pet's data, but found that he wasn't totally ready. "Well, He'll be ready before the end of the next battle, I promise."

Summ, still unaware of any more than the most simplistic details, like knowing it was saved as "Dragon.SP" and that it was a Support Program, was somewhat excited about receiving the new ally. "Sure, whatever." was all he said, though.

Rose was busy now, trying to get the SP fully installed and updated to the PeT, so SummonerMan took it upon himself to continue onto the net for a new battle.

[Battle 3, Please?]
Virus Attack!

CactyA: 70
CactyB: 70 (Metal)
VolgearA: 80
VolgearB: 80 (M)
VolgearC: 80
LarkA: 100 (M)
LarkB: 100

Terrain: 50% Metal 50% Normal
The field has a checker board pattern. Currently Summonerman is safe.

Battle 3 Enjoy
Looking over the field, SummonerMan analyzed his situation. Well, I have a weird checkerboard pattern field with alternating normal and metal panels. So, since Metal is a great conductor of electricity, I want to avoid getting hit by metal attack while on metal panels. he thought, We've got those fish looking ones, which might be water type, the cactus which is probably grass type, and the fire thing which is obviously fire type. Looks like I may not have to worry about this metal thing after all.

Rose was still busy trying to get the support program up and running, so SummonerMan was still left to his own devices as far as strategy was concerned. Deciding to take advantage of elements for this round, he started to run to the side of the Cacties, hoping to line them up well enough to pull kill both in one fell swoop. Once he was confident enough in his position, he called for a Heatshot battlechip.

"Huh?" Rose replied, attention still on other topics, "Oh, sure, here." As a ball of flame appeared in his hand, he glanced at the Cacties. Well, I'll just have to hope I can hit well enough with this. he thought, as he held his fist in front of his body. Putting his hands flat out and facing his targets, he shot the ball of fire floating before his hand at the viruses.

The next elemental weakness he could attempt to take advantage of would be the fire types, since he still lacked an electric chip. Running towards the Volgears, he called for Rose's assistance before arriving this time.

"Oh, alright, I'm kind of interested in seeing it in action, too." Rose said, as she sent the chip data in. She was pretty sure that she was getting close to having the support program all set up.

SummonerMan quickly activated the chip, and watched it materialize. The chip took form as a large blue balloon, floating in front of him. Hoping hat it would be enough to deal with damage from the round, he didn't bother with another defensive Signature Attack just yet, but decided it would be in his best interest to watch out for any enemy attacks, just in case.

As he prepared himself to dodge, Rose spoke. "Oh, look, I got it!" She said excitedly.

SUMMARY
1. Tactical Movement [Line self up with CactyA & CactyB]
2. Heatshot at CactyA, Spread CactyB [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] dmg, Spread1]
3. AquaBalloon [200 Hp, Aquabody, Absorbs non-Elec dmg, Explodes after 3 rnds for 10+absorbed dmg [color=blue]aqua[/color] to all.]
4. Dodge
The heatshot burns through both cacty. A Volgear then attacks, which hits the balloon and continues on, towards Summonerman. Luckily the navi is paying attention and he manages to dodge it. Luckier still is that the next to attack is a Lark. Since its attack is too wide to get around the balloon, it just sucks it up.

CactyA: DELETED!
CactyB: DELETED!
VolgearA: 80
VolgearB: 80 (M)
VolgearC: 80
LarkA: 100 (M)
LarkB: 100

Terrain: 46% Metal 54% Normal
The field has a checker board pattern. Currently Summonerman is on metal.

AquaBalloon: 160 (absorbed: 50) (1/3)