Electown Bridge Ain't Coming Down

"Crap, that Hanz slaped me right onto another Mag panle. That, that, activate the Feeding Frenzy!"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry sir, got a bit angry there."

"Not a problem. And I was going to use it anyway. Feding Frenzy."

Geyser extended it's fingers, and the same needle sized sharks from before formed, blasting off at the offending viri. Their teeth nashed as through they were alive and hungry for the viri, as though it were a real feeding frenzy. Geyser shudered a bit. The technique was powerful, but it gave it the chills.

"Now get out of there. And try to avoid the magnetic panles. I know they have a certain atraction, but we don't need that right now."

"Yes sir." He's making jokes, that's a good sign. it thought as it rolled to a new position.

Summery:
1) Magnetized! (again)
2) Feeding Frenzy 10x10 Slashing Aqua HanzB
3) Dodge
((Bump.))
The Hanz gets eaten and is now "sleeping with the fishes" as one would say. Geyser dodges an oncoming Magneaker attack, but gets hit with the attack of another.
Ooh~ Elec > Aqua it seems. Luckily, the Magneaker doesn't crash into Geyser.

HanzA: 100 HP
HanzB: DELETED
HanzC: 100 HP
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: 70 HP
MagneakerD: 70 HP
MagneakerE: 70 HP
HoneybomberA: 110 HP
HoneybomberB: 110 HP

Terrain: 25% Magnetic, 75% Normal

Geyser.exe: 30 HP
((You forgot to mark the damage to HanzB))
The Feeding Frenzy attack ripped the offending Hanz to shreads, but Geyser's roll was interupted when one of the Magneaker's attacked. Though it dodged the first attack, the second Magneaker managed to get a hit in.

"Crap. Hand on, Sword, heal slot, upload. Coral Armor activate."

Geyser's armor grew thicker and sturdier, cracks and chips vanishing from it's surface as though they had never been there. "Thanks, I really needed that."

"No problem, now get out of the way."

"Shit, this battle sucks. I keep having to run away." Geyser complains, but leaps away from the viri like it is told to.

"There's no avoiding it. things really aren't going our way."

Summery:
Free) Convert Sword 80 to Heal 40
1) Heal 40 Geyser
2) Coral Armor (3-hit)
3) Dodge
Geyser heals itself, equips his armor, ducks under a slap aimed by a Hanz. The three Magneakers dispel the navi's armor with their bombs.

HanzA: 100 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP

Geyser.exe: 70 HP
((Post coming soon.))
((Apologies for the double post, I just want this to get noticed.))
"Ok, we're in all sort's of trouble right now. Minibomb, Heal Slot, Upload." Zolem quickly slapped the chip into the slot, trying to get it done as quick as possible. "Ok, we need to ignore the Hanz, they aren't too much of a threat, and the Bombers won't attack until we do. So for now, let's focus on the Magneakers. Sword, slot in, download."

"Rodger that." Geyser replied. Taking the harpoon that had just materialized from the battlechip, the navi ran in an zigzagging path, staying wide of the Hanz and taking care to avoid the magnetic panels. Finally positioning itself so that the Magneakers were between it and the Hanz, Geyser attacked, slashing away at one of the Magneaker.

"Alright, now move back." Zolem instructed. As Geyser obeyed, moving back a bit and once more avoiding the magnetic panels, Zolem pulls out a chip he's never used before. "Hope this works. RiskyHoney1, slot in, download." The new chip hums to life, conjuring up the defensive shield necessary.

Summery:
Free) Minibomb 50 to Heal 25
1) Heal 25 Geyser
2) Sword 80 MagneakerC
3) RiskyHoney1 5x10 Wood+Homing+Guard
Geyser heals, then kills a Magneaker, then sets some bees against a slapping Hanz.
And, like viruses restless for action, the two remaining Magneakers charge the androgynous navi, hitting it full on. Ouch~

HanzA: 50 HP
MagneakerC: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 35 HP [Sword]
((OOC: Writers block over, I know what to do!))

Geyser, without waiting for instruction, took the initiative and struck at the two Magneekers that were left. "Ok, what should I do now?"

Zolem didn't hesitate. "Back off from the Hanz. They're melee types, so if you just keep away from them while avoiding the magnetic panels you shouldn't have any problems."

Geyser took to the orders readily enough, speeding off away from the enemy viri while avoiding the magnetic panels.

Summery)
1) Sword 80 MagneakerD
2) Sword 80 MagneakerE
3) Dodge by keeping distance
Geyser hits the first target but the second strike fails to land. The magneaker then retaliates with a bomb that misses. The Hanz then rushes forward and slaps the navi.

HanzA: 50 HP
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagneakerD: DELETED!

Geyser.exe: 15 HP [Sword]