How far can we go?

With a beam of light, Capuchin appeared on the net as happy as ever. She did a backflip then a clap at the excitement. "YEAH!" She cried out as she stretched her arms, "What a good way to warm up. Now, time to get ready for some viruses! Heheh...I'll beat them to a pulp! That's for sure!"

"D-Don't get too cocky." Aida warned, "N-never underestimate the e-enemy."

"Awww coem on Aida," Capuchin said, "Its not like some super baddy will just show up outta nowhere."
Capuchin is right, viruses are the only things that come.

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Capuchin.exe: 140 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-
"See?" Capuchin said to her worried Netop. "Just viruses. Nothing more. Aida, you don't need to worry so much, ya know?" The navi said this with a reassuring smile as her feet spread out a bit to make sure she could act quickly if needing to move around a bit. "But I'll need some chips to beat these guys."

"Y-yes..." Aida replied, "I'm sorry but I j-just feel like this. Though you still mustn't consider these opponents weak. Hrmmm...umm...lets use tha-at new chip we recieved." Aida suggested as she slotted it in along with a twin fang. "We still haven't seen it in action."

The twin fangs quickly morphed Capuchin's left arm into a cannon. "Okay, Okay." She admitted to Aida as she moved the cannon and kept it steady with her right. "I'm probably just getting a bit cocky, your right." She then let the cannon fire letting out two fangs heading towards 2 kabutanks. "But even if we aren't fighting something weak like a met, we still can have some fun with it. You know that!" The cannon quickly reverted back into a hand which Capuchin punched the air with a bit then prepared for one last chip.

"I su-suppose..." Aida said as she inserted a sword chip. "It is st-still fin to virus bust...even when the o-opponents are tough."

"That's what makes it funner!" Capuchin cheeped as her right hand formed into the blade of the swordchip. She quickly dashed into a zigzag patter towards the un-targeted Kabutank which she immediately went in for a slash.

Summary:
1. +10
2. Twinfang (70x2) (+10) Kabutank A and B
3. Dodge
4. Sword (80) KabutankC
5. Dodge
Capuchin empowers her two fangs and launches them toward her targets, effectively impaling and deleting them. She then dodges a launched bomb by the other Kabutank by zig-zagging forward and then bringing the sword of judgment upon her foe.
She hits, and wins.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: LilBomb
Capuchin gave a happy stretch at this with a wide grin on her face. "Heh, that was a nice warm up." She moved her fingertips upward and her tail swished left to right. "Now lets get ready for something more challenging. I'm a bit disappointed we received no zenny from that fight. Lets go a few times more."

"Are you planning on something?" Aida asked teasingly, "Oh. You want s-some new chips don't y-you..."

Capuchin gave a nod at this, "And don't forget some upgrades! Those are great!"
Virus Attack!

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
ChampuD: 60 HP
ChampuE: 60 HP

-BATTLE 2! GO!-
Capuchin's golden eye glittered a bit in the light as her gase set upon the six champus. She finished stretching and went into a widespread pose as she prepared for their tactics. "I'm feeling like something with an auzzie twist to it don't you Aida? Let's get out our boomerang!"

"R-right." Aida chimed in as she grasped the chip. "Coming to you from the land down under." With that she slotted it in sending a stream of data towards Capuchin.

The monkey quickly grasped the boomerang and began to spin herself around a bit. This is goanna be a major spin for you virri too. I don't forget to let you have some fun!" Her eye glittered as she slammed her left foot down and loosened her grip on teh weapon. It slowly glided smoothly out of her hands and began twirling towards the group. Meanwhile, she spun around slowly a bit as he sight was a bit shaken. "One more chip please..." She asked, "Once the ground stops spinning."

Aida gave a giggle at this. "One more chip! Coming up!" She quickly slotted in the twin fang once more to see if Capuchin could pull this one off.

The navi shook her head around a bit to stop her sight and balance from going astray, as her left hand formed into a cannon equipped with two fangs. She lifted it up at two solo Champus and fired the two fangs right at their heads. After she crouched into a position where she could immediately dodge but with style. Probably thinking of doing a side flip if needed.

Summary:
1.boomerang (60) Champu group (ABC)
2.shake off that spin! (dodge)
3.twin fang (70x2) champuD and E
4.dodge
5.dodge
Capuchin launches her attacks, clearing out most of the viruses. Two are left, and they attack, but miss to the monkey navi's nimble dodging.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: 60 HP
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: 60 HP

Capuchin looked at the two left on the field and gave a sigh. "Darn...I thought I got them all." She then went back into an offensive stance as her tail swished left to right. "No worries, I can get them on this turn."

"And I th-think I have the p-perfect chips f-for the job!" Aida happily announced as she slotted in the +10 along with a bubbler. "Do your best Capuchin!"

The navi's left hand reformed into a cannon shape filled up with a bubbler shot. Adjusting her aim with her right hand she faced one of the last two remaining viruses. Her eye flickered as she locked on target and said, "Things are about to COOL OFF!" Then she fired straight at it and sent a stream of bubbles at the next opponent.

Summary:
1.dodge
2.+10
3.Bubbler (50x2+10) Champu C E
4.dodge
5.dodge
In a watery explosion, the Champus die.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 500z
"And that's how we beat viruses!" Capuchin happily cheeped as she stretched her legs a bit keeping them active. "What do you think Aida? Shall we partake in another round?"

Aida gave a happy nod at this. "S-Sure! It would b-be fun to do more busting...though i-it seems you j-just want some r-reward money..."

Capuchin gave an embarrassed look. "NO! No its nothing like that...okay fine! I do want some more upgrades! Can't blame me! I need to get into top shape for any battle!" She then did a back flip to make sure that she was still in top shape.
More, stronger, bigger viruses.

ElecOgreA: 120 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
ElecOgreC: 120 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP (Blue)
DBLCUBEC: 100 HP (Blue)
Windbox: 100 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-

((Remember to state what battle number you're on when you request a battle.))
Capuchin looked at her opponents with a wide open mouth. "Wow...wasn't expecting something like this." She admitted as her tail stopped swaying and she gazed upon the sight of her opponents. "Eheh...guess you kinda told me so Aida...I will be needing a chip pronto."

Aida looked at the opponents and nodded. "Y-yes. S-since there electric lets use a f-fire sword...it should help." She quickly then slotted the chip into the pet while still gawking at the viruses. "W-well....as they say, the bigger they are...th-the harder they fall."

"Yeah but I never knew how that is a benifit." Capuchin sighed as her right hand formed into the red flame of her firesword. She then crouched a bit and with one last look at her opponents, dashed at them in a zig zag pattern with all her strength, fighting off the windbox current. "I just gotta get close enough to do some good damage." She told herself as she neared the three opponents and then went for a slice at all three as she began to turn around and head back. Once far enough away she kept herself prepared for one last chip from Aida who slotted in quickly a guard chip to keep her safe.

Summary:
1.dodge
2.firesword 80 ElecOgreA
3.firesword 80 ElecOgreB
4.firesword 80 ElecOgreC
5.guard
Capuchin rushes in and....
is blown back by the wind, her attacks missing. She then throws up a Guard which reflects one ElecOgre attack back.
Hmmm... I wonder if you need to snipe that annoying Windbox.

ElecOgreA: 90 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Capuchin.exe: 140 HP [Firesword]
Capuchin gave a moan at herself. She knew all to well she had just wasted three swings for nothing. "Oooooooh...." She moaned as she looked at her opponents. "All I got was one hit from that guard..." Her tail drooped as she thought about it. "I was such a fool."

"N-now I w-was the one who g-gave you that chip," Aida noted, "S-So I am to blame to. W-we are a team like you always s-said. That means th-that we do this a-as a team. We loose together and w-we win together."

The monkey gave a smile at this and arose from her place. "I suppose we should get rid of that annoying windbox." She announced as she made her pole appear. "I have the best idea how to too. No need for a chip yet!" She announced as she grasped the pole with her free hand and commanded it to grow, sending it straight into the fan. "Lets see it jam on this." After her Pole vanished from this attack, she outstretched her hand into a blaster, charging it ever so carefully. Facing it straight at the windbox she let it fire. "I think that will work." she informed her stuttering netop as she went into a defensive stance. Keeping her eyes in the direction of the elecogres so she could quickly dodge, she refused to go down easily.

Summary:
1.sig1 Pole strike (80) Windbox
2.charge
4.charged blaster (32) windbox
5.dodge
((Well your charge shot really does 32.))
Capuchin smacks the Windbox from afar with her extension pole, and then she whacks it with her pole once again, deleting it. An ElecOgre attacks, but Capuchin dodges.

ElecOgreA: 90 HP
Windbox: DELETED

Capuchin revealed a happy smirk on her face as she saw her accomplishment. "YES!" She happily cried out, "This should get the ball rolling!" With that, she let her feet firmly grip the metal terrain under her and dashed towards her opponents in a zigzag patten. "I better finish up this sword soon, so I can use my hand again." She said happily, "I don't need a chip yet Aida, but hold onto a few for later use."

"Y-You got it!" Aida happily cheered as she rummaged through the assortment of chips they had.

Capuchin meanwhile, dashed left to right as she neared her apponents. Once in view, she gave a tremendous leap behind them and went for a slash at all three of their backs. She kept crouched a bit, charging her feet for one more leap after she finished the final slash at the last standing elecogre. She would soar in the air like a bird and come landing on both feet like a gymnast as she rushed back to her place, still keeping her legs loose to do a dodge. "Keep the eye on the target." She told herself as her golden eye flickered as she stared at each opponent.

summary
1.dodge
2.firesword (80) ElegogreA
3.firesword (80) ElecogreB
4.firesword (80) ElecogreC
5.dodge
The ElecOgres DIE IN A FLURRY OF FLAMING CHOCOLATE SWORDS! (because Metal + Fire = MASSIVE DAMAGE) Well, they're not made of chocolate, but it's the thought that counts.

ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreB: DELETED
ElecOgreC: DELETED

Capuchin gives a happy cheer at this. "YES! Now to take care of those cubes. This will be fun! I already know how we are goanna burst those guys to pieces...do you know?"

Aida gave a nod as she slotted in three energybombs. "Coming right up Capuchin!"

Capuchin grasped the first two in eitheir hand then the third with her tail. Quickly she spun in a twirl shooting out all three at the DBLCubes. A swarm of data quickly came swooping by her forming into the final chip Aida slotted in. Teh monkey navi gently grasped it and examined it. "boomerang eh?" Sounds good to me!" With one more spin, Capuchin sent the Boomerang in motion towards the cubes in a once more attack.

Summary:
1.energybomb (40x3) DBLCUBEA
2.energybomb (40x3) DBLCUBEB
3.energybomb (40x3) DBLCUBEC
4.boomerang (60) DBLCUBE group
EXPLOSIONS! EXPLOSIONS! FLASH RED, BLUE, RED, BLUE! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! YAH BEAT MEH!
In short, they die.

ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreB: DELETED
ElecOgreC: DELETED
DBLCUBEA: DELETED
DBLCUBEB: DELETED
DBLCUBEC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Wind, 200z