ElecogreB DELETED!
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!
KabutankA DELETED!
KabutankB DELETED!

Frag 50HP

Rewards: 500z, Elecreel1
"No chance!" Joseph guffawed, shaking in the flimsy chair. "You showed them, Frag! Nicely done."

"Yea... thanks..." Frag answered awkwardly, still shaken from the ordeal. "Can I go somewhere else now?"

"Let me see what we got from that--oooooooh." Joseph grinned, as he saw the data on the new chip. "No, Frag--we're toughing it out here for another battle."

"You mean I'm risking deletion..." Frag readied himself, reattaching both arms.

This battle was going to be a doozy.
He finds more viruses quickly!

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA 60HP
MarkcannonB 60HP
MarkcannonC 60HP
BoomerA 60HP
BoomerB 60HP

Frag 50HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Frag stumbled forward, his arms thrown before his face. "Giant... FANS?!" He yelled in anger. "What is this, the local freak show?!"

He then thought about his own appearance, and promptly shut up. Heck, the Windboxes actually looked a little--

Snapping himself out of the troubling train of thought, Frag dug himself in--the wind was going to make this battle interesting, to say the least.

"You can probably see that the Windboxes aren't anything but an annoyance." Joseph continued in his lecturing tone, calmly slotting the Heatshot. "Of course, it means that approaching them will be difficult--which is why we're going to blasting their companions apart first."

"Hurry up--" Frag looked on, slightly trembling as the row of cannons began to turn, the three laser reticles slowly homing in on him--

"Get the Boomers." Josephs commanded, as Frag pointed the Heatshot before tentatively, trying to hold on in the stormy gale. "Hurry up." Joseph snagged the next chip--

"I'm TRYING!!" Frag looked frantically at the red glow around him, all too aware of the danger--releasing the fireball, he instinctively shielded his face--"No, face them!" Joseph insisted, a tinge of disgust lining his voice--"Don't back down now! Use the damn ElecReel!"

The crackling caused Frag to open his eyes, staring straight into the grim visage of the ElecOgre, now fixated onto his right arm--well, more like into its chin. Shouting in fright, he threw his arms out involuntarily, trying to keep that damn horned virus away from him--before realizing that this was the chip he had got off of them. "If I have to see that every time I use this..." He shuddered, before squinting--the red light in his face was getting annoying--Shit. His knees giving way, Frag fell into an immediate squat, the ElecReel held before him as his vision cleared--locking on the the central MarkCannon, he let the ugly thing do its work--

The resultant blast kicked him back, the coil of energy striking through the air, leaving the charred smell of rotten eggs in the wake as it ripped through the very air at the MarkCannons--

Frag had realized by now that he had no idea what the hell that ElecReel did--but he wasn't staying to find out. Turning his back, he ran like hell away, the wind at his back making his retreat even faster--

((
1. Heatshot (40 fire, spread), BoomerA-B
2. Duck! Dodge
3. ElecReel1 (100 elec, superspread), MarkCannons
4. Run like the dickens! Dodge, boosted by Windboxes!
))
The heatshot lands and the wind blows the flames into an adjacent foe. The elecreel hits two markcannons, but a third puts up a defense, fizzling out the electricity. It then opens back up to attack, only to have its blast outran.

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC 60HP
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP
"In...Incredible..." Frag gasped, as he reveled in the destruction of the ElecReel--there was only one virus that could possibly damage him now! "Just that MarkCannon left!" He yelled triumphantly, as he pushed his unwilling body forward, his blocky figure undermining his struggle against the wall of air--

"... I suppose I should look into aerodynamics..." Joseph sighed at the ridiculous sight. This battle should be over--but because of the... "Goddammit." He toyed with the Magbolt--then settled on the Sword. "It's true that you're not exactly the sleekest Navi... But you've got a way to address that, Frag! Sword!"

Address... that... Oh! Frag stared at the energy blade, noting its razor edge and point. I can't move that well through the air... but this... Pointing the arm away from him, his free hand clutched tightly for support, Frag shifted his shoulders inward with a cruel crunch, bringing both arms side by side, at a perpendicular angle to his chest. The blade gleamed in the light, whistling lightly as air danced across the humming edge--

"You're... mine!" Frag roared, as he fired both fists, sending the sword-missile spiraling at the last MarkCannon, the blade cutting through the wind as it glided like a hot knife through butter--

((
1. Load Sword.
2. Get MarkCannonC in mah crosshairs, SIR!
3-4. Double Far Fist, Propel Sword AT MAX POWAAAAAA (MarkCannonC)
))
Frag cuts through the Markcannon. Now only two defenseless Winboxes remain.

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC DELETED!
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP
"Your turn!" Frag taunted triumphantly, his confidence boosted greatly by his success. Knowing that the Windboxes could do little without their companions, he yelled to his Operator, "Let's finish this, Joseph! Bubbler and Shotgun, now!"

"How would you even use them?" Joseph looked quizzically at this Navi, the two chips already inserted. He knew the answer--but he waited for Frag to understand the implication.

"I would..." Frag wondered, as he looked at his arms in the distance. "I would..." He looked the stumps, an idea suddenly clicking. "Is this what you mean?" He muttered, as he rerouted the chip upload area. Why didn't I think of this before...

Noting the Windboxs' positions, Frag took off running in a wide arc, trying to approach the viruses from their exposed side, where the wind was greatly diminished. The stumps of his arms held before him, Frag lined up the damn turbine viruses--and let the Shotgun and Bubbler manifest, this time on the odd stumps.

His arms slowly came towards him, but Frag was too occupied to notice. "Got you!" with a triumphant cry, he let loose the burst of liquid and metal shrapnel into the side of the pair of Windboxes--

((
1. Run off to the right--flank them!
2. Line them up, sir!
3-4. Shotgun + Bubbler! (50 + 50 aqua, spread), WindboxA-B
))
Not much they can really do to defend....

WindboxA DELETED!
WindboxB DELETED!
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC DELETED!
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP

Rewards: Boomerrang, 500z
"Hah!" Frag collapsed in relief, barely catching his arms as they drifted over to him. "I'm done, Joseph--let's get out of here."

"You sure? You've only taken--nevermind." Joseph noted, as he initiated the jack-out sequence.

Disassembling into a myraid of tiny blocks, Frag ascended from the area--

((Lock, please!))