MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
KabutankA: DELETED!
KabutankB; DELETED!
Elecogre: DELETED!

Valkyrie: 40

Rewards: 600z
-Had enough?

Valkyrie was exhausted, but also satisfied with her performance. Its time to get to the square. She nodded.

-For now at least.

She found a link, and entered the square. She went to the BBS and posted up a trade request.

- Done. What now?

- Rest for a little while, then we can go virus busting again
After spending some time at the square refreshing herself, Valkyrie headed back to the unregulated area, in hope of finding some new viruses to bust.

((I would like to get my stats back to max, also resetting the battle count... Jacking out and back in seemed lame :P))
Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB; 60
Elecogre: 120

Valkerie: 100

Battle 1 Start!
-You'll need the RageClaw, and possibly Guard for this

-HAH! I could easily do it without out the chip.

Despite what she said, the armor on her left transformed into barbed claws

-But it is more fun than only using my lance. Here I come!

She charged at the Mark standing closest to her using the boosters to accelerate. The piercing power of her lance was nothing short that of a cavalry charge.

She stabbed forward at the end of her charge, trying to impale the markcannon. She took a step forward, pulling her lance back while lashing out with her claws in return. She searched for a grip on the cannon, then attempted to slam it into the other Mark cannon which already started to lock on her.

Satisfied with the amount of destruction for now, she took a step backwards and activated Guard to reflect the incoming attacks of her enemies.

[Actions
1 Sig attack MarkcannonA (40)
2 RageClaw MarkcannonA (20) into MarkCannonB (20)
3 Guard]
((bump))
The Markcannon is closed in on before being destroyed. The ogre attacks, but it reflects.

MarkcannonB; 60
Elecogre: 90

- Wanna end it quick?

- Yeah... I don't want to give another chance to the elecogre to hit me.

-Sending sword

The sword appeared in her right hand, as usual. Valkyrie found its humming sound quite comforting. Without a moment to waste, she charged at the elecogre, doing a full turn on arrival, swinging the sword in a wide arc. She faced the markcannon, which has already locked on on her. "Well, there is no use in hiding in plain sight" she thought and dashed towards the virii. She did some evasive maneuvers while running; getting hit is not really a problem for her, but she won't just let it happen. She lunged forward with the sword, trying to pierce the defenses of the cannon.

[Actions:
1 Sword (90) elecogre
2 dodge/Get close to markcannonB
3 Sword (90) markcannonB]

The blade rips through the two enemies.

MarkcannonB: DELETED!
Elecogre: DELETED!

Rewards: Markcannon1, 150z
-Nice loot...

- Pity I won't use a battle chip like that... What do you say we get onto ACDC net and trade it in for some Z?

- Have to get back to work anyway...

- Thats settled then. Jack me out.

Without any further words, Valkyrie disappeared in a pillar of light, leaving the Scilabs net behind.