I can has delivery mission

Shinokami's weapons flew true, dissolving into data as they pierce the fire-blob, their purpose served. The blob recoiled, apparently learning some caution from this unforseeably powerful Navi's furious assault. Without a second thought, Shinokami plunged downward, plunging his weapon into the virus-like creature's body.

It lurched.

And splattered.

And burned.

Flames-- moving, writhing, living flames-- blocked the path. Great.

FlameA: 20 [Growing!]
FlameB: 40 [Growing!]
FlameC: 60 [Growing!]
FlameD: 50 [Growing!]
"Hm? So it was prepared for this onslaught..."

"Shinokami! Be careful!"

Kamoku sounded afraid, somewhat, as the flames grew and grew with every passing minute. Shinokami glanced towards the screen she witnessed the battle through, then back to the flames in front of him.

"Worry not, Kamoku..." he started, holding his hand into the air, reaching upwards. "...The Hero-King smiles upon me. That is the blessing I need."

Something small fell into Shinokami's hand, which he clutched onto and brought down to his chest. With a swift motion, he clipped it back onto the chain around his neck, returning to a neutral stance, revealing the object to b the purple jewel he had used previously.

"However, a situation like this requires planning, as well as the favor of the Gods. I'll require you to observe, for a while. However, please be aware at all times. I'll need you by my side once more, Kamoku."

Kamoku stared at the screen as he spoke, unsure of what was going on. Shinokami's focus took her by surprise, but she knew that this was the Shinokami that she had bonded with during the battle against Uni with the knight-like Navi. It seemed to her that Shinokami was becoming her knight in shining armor.

"Of course, Shinokami. I'll always be by your side..."

Shinokami smiled, then returned his focus to the flames. He needed a way to extinguish them, even if temporarily. Bladed strikes only seemed to agitate the situation...

"Kamoku. I think I may be able to pull this off. I need the Shotgun."

Kamoku reacted as quickly as she could, fishing out the chip and transferring it to Shinokami. He knelt down, holding his empty hand behind him at a slight angle. His other hand angled Kafziel until the blade was vertical.

"I pray this works, or this will be a waste..."

A blast rang out behind him from his outstretched hand. His plan? Use the force of the blast to spin around on the spot, using Kafziel as a fan to blow out the flames with a shockwave.

((1 - Angle Kafziel vertically))
((2 - Shotgun @ No-one in particular [Create large kickback to spin on the spot]))
((3 - Dodge))
The Shotgun's recoil is a bit disappointing. The good news is that Kafziel makes for a good fan.

The flames flicker in protest as they're blown back, and the smallest one goes out-- the rest, however, quickly begin to grow again.

FlameA: *extinguished*
FlameB: 20 [Growing!]
FlameC: 40 [Growing!]
FlameD: 30 [Growing!]
Shinokami's eyes darted to the now extinguished flame.

"That's it! Kamoku, leave this to me. I think I can handle this."

Shinokami re-angled Kafziel, holding it as steady as he could. A blinding flash, then Shimokami was no longer standing before the flames, instead close to one of the others. With a quick spin around, he repeated the maneuver, again using Kafziel as a fan to extinguish the flames.

"Shinokami!" shouted Kamoku, beginning to worry. "The path is clear, isn't it? Let's go!"

"I'm sorry, Kamoku, but I can't allow myself to do that. The Hero-King smiles upon me, and I must become that hero. I cannot allow myself to flee from this chaos, until order has been restored."

((1 - Angle Kafziel once more))
((2 - Musou Tenshou Yoku no Jin @ Flame C [Not aiming to damage. Aiming to create shockwave]))
((3 - Fan @ FlameB))
[Woulda been nice for you to explain that sigatk of yours a little better.]

The spin maneuver wasn't quite as effective without the Shotgun blast to help, but a few more moments of frantic fanning, and Shinokami extinguished another fire. The fire-fighting operation was going splendidly, and some NormalNavis came out of hiding to applaud Shinokami's efforts. His next attack on the fire annihilated it, leaving only one remaining.

FlameA: *extinguished*
FlameB: *extinguished*
FlameC: *extinguished*
FlameD: 45 [Growing!]
"Kamoku, the people smile upon me, as well as the Hero-King. I don't mean to lecture you on these matters, but I believe a lesson is to be learned from this, is it not?"

Kamoku nodded as Shinokami spun around twice on the spot, again using Kafziel as a fan. He glanced at the NormalNavis that had emerged, yet kept a thought in his head for their safety. Should things go sour quickly, he would have no hesitation in telling them to flee. The Hero-King smiles upon him. It is only just that Shinokami follow in his footsteps.

"I ask you not to get too close." he said, addressing the crowd. "This is not over yet, I'm afraid. I worry that something unexpected may occur at any moment..."

((1 - Angle Kafziel))
((2 - Fan FlameD))
((3 - Fan FlameD))
No such thing occured. Shinokami extinguished the fire, cheered on by the bystanders. The way to the meeting point was laid clear.

Before he could go very far, however, a high-quality Navi wearing a suit tapped Shinokami on the shoulder. "I know you NetBattlers don't get paid for this kind of thing," said the Navi quietly, "So here-- take it, I insist."

With a quick move, the Navi pressed something into Shinokami's palm, then disappeared into the crowd. Shinokami was about to get moving again, when he was interrupted a second time, by a Mr. Prog.

"HEY!" It said loudly, levitating through the crowd as fast as it could, "IS THAT THE RECIPE DATA? GIVE IT HERE! THANK GOODNESS YOU MADE IT!"

[1.5kz get]
Shinokami sighed with releif, looking around at the crowds and smiling. He checked the item he received from the well-dressed Navi, transmitting it to Kamoku, before beginning to move away. However, the Mr. Prog addressing him stopped him in his tracks.

"Ah, you must be the recipient. I do apologize for the delays. I was delayed somewhat by some unforeseen interruptions."

He fished the data out of his pockets, handing it over to the Mr. Prog.

"I'm afraid the data may have been malfunctioning also, as it attracted virii with its scent. I do hope it's still of use, to you."

Kamoku's head appeared into view over Shinokami's shoulder, bowing apologetically repeatedly and speaking quickly, as if trying to apologize a thousand times over.

"I'm sorry about the wait. Please apologize to your operator on my behalf. So sorry about the wait."
"NO PROBLEM, NO PROBLEM AT ALL," said the Mr. Prog cheerfully, as it retreated back into the crowd. "SEND MY REGARDS TO THE COMMISSIONER WHO SENT YOU ON THIS MISSION! YOU WERE PERFECT!"

With that, the Mr. Prog was lost in the bustle of ACDC.
"Ah! The comissioner!"

Kamoku's shock took even Shinokami by surprise, He turned towards the screen, looking up towards Kamoku herself.

"We should return, Kamoku, don't you think?"

"Yes, that's true. I had almost forgotten, Shinokami. Thank you for reminding me."

"The smile I see on your face is enough thanks, Kamoku."

Kamoku blushed. Shinokami complimenting her like this? She really did have Uni to thank for that one. But the mission came first. The screen disappeared and Shinokami leapt into the air, flapping his wings once and shooting out of sight entirely, effectively jacking out.