Snow Cone Battle

"That was easy. Ok, I'm at the control center." Geyser reports. "The programs are just stuned, not deleated. I'll begin healing."

"Negative. The last of the hostiles are aproching." Zolem informed. "Get ready, this shouldn't be too hard, but you can't afford to mess up now."
Here might be what's causing the ice program to go screwy: A couple of Spikeys.

PUT AN END TO THEIR DISRUPTION!

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP

Geyser: 140 HP

-BATTLE 3! FIGHT!-
" I HATE fire-types!" Geyser ranted, firing of its Old Faithful to destroy the first one, the piller of water bursting from the ground.

"This should help you get rid of them quickly then. Shotgun, touble chip in, download!" Zolem says, sending Geyser a pain or shotguns.

"Hail to the king baby." Geyser says, quoting one of its favorite movies.

"Just shoot the damn things."

"All right all right, no need to spoil my fun." Geyser complains, unloading both shotguns on the same target, trying to get the same victem both times in the blast.

Summery:
1) Old Faithful 50 Aqua + knockdown SpikeyA
2&3) Shotgun 50 (x2) SpikeyB + Blast (x2) SpikeyC
The shotgun and Geyser combo only manages to take down two of the spikeys. One of the survivors, angered, attacks and hits.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: 90 HP

Geyser: 110 HP
"Oh you did not just...Sword chip!" Geyser demanded.

"Um, yeah, hold on a second, um, Sword, battle chip in, download." Zolem sent the harpoon to Geyser, who then proceded to charge at and stab the offening Spikey.

"For that attack, you're getting what you desrve." Geyser fumes, stabing at the same offending Spikey again. He then procedes to stab at the remaining Spikey with equal vicious malace.

Summery:
1&2) Sword 80 (x2) to SpikeyD
3) Sowrd 80 to SpikeyC
His first two slashes hit, but the second spikey dodges and retaliates with a fireball, not only damaging Geyser but melting his sword as well!

SpikeyC: DELETED

Geyser: 80 HP <Sword Destroyed>
"Right. Sending you a new sword. Batle chip in, download!"

"Alright, you're going to pay for that!" Geyser shouted as it charged "I liked that one." It jumped upon the Spiney's back and started stabing viciusly.

Summery (I'm in a hurry):
1-3) Sword 80 (x3) to last Spikey
(I'd accept the Hurried comment, if your RP skill had decreased dramatically.
It didn't. But it was enough to finish the battle.)

Victory is yours! But not before you hurt yourself slightly on the Spikey's back. (10)

SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Geyser: 70 HP
(You forgot the reward)
"Alright, that's all the viri. Start fixing up the programs while I sweep this mess up. Just jack out when youa re done."

"sight. I wish he'd be enthusiastic just one." Geyser complained as it proceeded to work on healing the various programs that the viri had damaged and getting the system working smoothly again. It then takes a llok around to confirm that there are no more viri, and satisfied, jacks out.

END SESSION
(Second time today. A heatshot and 100z be yours!)