The beginnings of a pok-I mean....adventure >_>

The bunnies are taken out, and a metool attacks but misses.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED

Kobozen: 90 HP
((I wish to RP one again, Therefore I revive my silly topic. AHOY-GO!))

"Kobo, lets weaken the spikey things first, got it?"

Battle Kobo plucked a few leaves off of his spear "But, operator, you kill the weaker enemies and wear down the stronger at the same time" He gave a command for the cannon chip has he threw the now sharp and point leaves at the spikeys, without even moving from his spot, in even distribution. After receiving his chip he stood there fired it at a simple metool. He then readied for counter attack.

Summry: Sig attack + Cannon chip [1/1] used
1. Throwing leaves (10 x 6), 3 attacks to each spikey
2. Cannon to MetoolA
3. Dodge
Weakening the Spikeys enough to irritate, but not exhaust, Kobo barely manages to dodge after deleting the Metool.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP
SpikeyA: 60 HP
SpikeyB: 60 HP

Kobozen: 90 HP
"Its already in, dont sass at me"

Battle Kobo Snorted with displeasure as he recived the rageclaw chip, and waited for the spear to finnish forming around his arm into a claw attachment. With a leap he took two quick attacks after landing in between a metool and a spikey. He made a back flip away from the enemy virri immediatly after, in order to prevent counter attack. He was hoping to have the operator give in or shut him off soon, as he was very annoyed. As flies through the air backwards he wonders how the real Kobo deals with him.

SUMMARY: Rageclaw [1/1]

1. Rageclaw Metool (40 - 40 = 0 HP)
2. Rageclaw Spikey (60 - 40 = 20 HP)
3. Dodge
Metool is slashed to bits with Kobo's claw. Spikey is hit with Kobo's claw as well, it angrily retaliates, biting at the navi, but Kobo dodges. The other Spikey shoots a fireball at Kobo, hitting the mark.

MetoolB: DELETED
SpikeyA: 20 HP

Kobozen: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
This time, nothing was heard of the operator of what to do except for a grunt of pain. Battle Kobo saw it fit to see something happened to his insolent pupil. He recovered from the shock of that last hit. He's been out of it for a while, usually attacks like that don't bother him one bit.

Battle Kobo saw it fit to attack one opponent at a time and focus mainly on avoiding damage. He look a leap at the virus with severe wounds and attacked it, before taking a large back-step from his opponent(s).

Summary: Continued Rageclaw chip use

1. Attack Spikey A (20 - 40 HP = -20 HP)
2. A. Attack Spikey A (20 - 40 HP = -20 HP) Upon miss of 1.
--------------OR-------------
2. B. Dodge

Both 2. A. and 2. B.)
3. Dodge
Taking down the Spikey, Kobo then dodges an attack from the last virus.

SpikeyA: DELETED

Kobozen: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
This was the part of battle that the Battle Kobo liked best, the finnishing move. He wasn't programmed to act as one of those navis that battled for the joy of it, despite the fact he loved to fight. He was programmed to love doing awesome moves in battle, which the end was the perfect time to do so.

"...War Kobo? Please dont deactivate when your done, and PLEASE hurry, I think my foot is turning blue"

With that War Kobo came in the a flurry of strikes at the remaining virus.

Summary: Continued Rageclaw Usage

1. 2. 3. Rageclaw Spikey B (60 - 40 = 20 HP) (20 - 40 = -20 HP)
NYAHAHAHA! VICTORY IS YOURS!

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

Kobozen: 60 HP

Prize: 300z
Battle Kobo gets the data and ekclaims "MISSION ACOMPLISHED!" Before Zeen decides to Jack out. Right before he did, there was a huge sigh if relief, obviously the kid gave up on his leg.

[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, JACK OUT]