On the Net with a new friend.

Gunner froze in mid-step to survey the crowd of viruses he had encountered. He had taken all of two paces before these things came galumphing by, eager to die.
Hey, that rhymed.
"Looks like we didn't have to go far." Swift mused, although there was a deinite hint of joy in his voice. Gunner nodded in reply as he drew his usual wide-barreled revolver from the cylinder on his back.
"Same old, same old... Doesn't ACDC have anything new? We already know how to handle these things..." And that he did. A dome of suds at least partially engulfed the Spikeys that hadn't tasted the business end of Ergo's spear. A gout of flame erupted amid the Seedbats. Two high-power bursts sent the Mets into a frenzy... And amid the pandemonium, there was Gunner, a smirk across his face as tendrils of dark smoke streamed out of the barrel of the revolver. Applause crackled across the private commlink.
"Well done, well done. No one can shoot bullets from bullet-shooting guns like you can." Gunner could almost sense Swift's playful, mocking grin. "You're almost making this look too easy. If these guys are sufficiently maimed, let's ask your friend if he's up for a trip to Electown Net for the next fight." Gunner nodded silently.

3. Shotgun to MetA (50+10, [A], chance of splash to MetB)
4. Shotgun to MetB, or SeedbatA if MetB is killed (50+10, [A], chance of splash to SeedBatA or whatever else is alive.)
((Well, at least you didn't have an entire turn using just Shotguns.))

Ergo manages to take down the first Spikey with his attacks. Gunner than takes down two using bubbly goodness. He then torches a bat and unloads two shotguns to take down the Mets and other flying foe. The last enemy fires, but the attack bounces off of Ergo's guard.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: 30
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Ergo: 90
Gunner: 100
Ergo grasped at the air in front of him, reaching with both mind and limb for the data halberd. Upon receiving his summons, the weapon rose from the bullet ridden patch of ground that used to be a Spikey and rocketed into his outstretched hand. He shifted his stance, sliding his left hand down to the base of the weapon's shaft, and raised the weapon high behind him. He crouched at a sharp angle to offset the incline of the halberd. Ambient energy, both from within Ergo and his surroundings, began to seep into his body and coalesce along the razor edge of his halberd. The attack was ready. Ergo was ready. And if he could manage not to screw this up, that Seedbat wouldn't know what hit it.

"Heh."

In a flash, Ergo was off and running, ground vanishing between him and the virus and a faint green trail flowing from the head of his weapon. Twenty feet. Ten feet. Five. At the last possible second, dropped down and slid behind the Seedbat, turning around as he did so. He kicked off from the ground and spun, sliding his right hand down to join his left. He managed to achieve a full rotation before the edge sank into the virus's left flank. Ergo yanked back hard, catching the hook-like back end of the halberd blade into the virus and sent it orbiting him on the follow through. Changing the angle of his arc and shifting his hold, he sent the the virus laden blade crashing over his shoulder and cratering into the ground before him just as he landed. The halberd shattered upon impact, leaving just Ergo, a badly beaten virus, and a crater.

((
Turns: Charged Attack (36 damage to Seedbat)
))

((Huh... I thought that charged attacks used to take 2 turns... Ah well.))
Gunner sat cross-legged on the floor as Ergo launched his devastating attack on the final enemy. He kept his revolver close to hand in case something cataclysmic happened, but the attack had come and gone and Gunner had no need for it. Very impressive... The navi thought to himself. Together, they had managed to defeat these viruses in record time... He would make a valuable ally, this Ergo... The corners of his mouth drew upwards in a grin. Yes, a valuable ally, even if he was associated with the police.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED!
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Ergo: 90
Gunner: 100

Rewards: Ergo, Heatshot, 100z
Gunner: 500z
Gunner turned to Ergo as the zenny was transferred to Swift's PET. "ACDC is getting a bit too easy... Want to try the Electown Net next? For whatever reason, the viruses there are much better than the wimps in here. Stronger viruses give better loot, too."
((Mmm... biscuts and gravy... *drools*))

"Electown net, eh?" Ergo mused. On the one hand, ACDC had plenty of easy viruses. On the other... well, the prospect of better loot was too tempting to not go after. "Sure, why not?"
"My thoughts exactly." chuckled Gunner, giving Ergo a hearty pat on the shoulder. "Off we go, then." After a short moment in which he scoped the area for a path, he started off down a small side road, signalling for Ergo to follow before dissapearing into a link marked "ELECTOWN."

((I'll make a new topic in Electown Net.))
((Right-o))

Ergo strolled down the path after Gunner, taking in the scenery before his vision flared white and the patch of ACDC he was in suddenly had no occupant.