Raven.EXE in ACDC Net

"Hmm? A Navi?" Raven said cooly, turning on the spot to face his opponent. "I'm guessing you want a fight. All you HeelNavis do. Well, let me tell you something. I've killed more of your brethen than I can count."

"Well, looks like we have a fight on our hands. Let's start with a bang. Sword, slot in! Go get 'em, Raven!" Silas shouted, completely confident in his Navi's abilities.

Extending one arm, Raven allowed his right hand to be enveloped in a soothing blue light. Then, looking the HeelNavi right in the eyes, he whispered "You'll die, just like the rest of them," before he dashed. Running around the Navi, he ran circles around the HeelNavi, tearing a path in the ground with his sharp foot talons. Then, with the grace and speed of a hawk, he ran towards the HeelNavi's back, made a windup, and attacked. Letting his hand find its way through the Heelnavi, he began running again. Let him try to hit him, he could dodge.

"Excellent form, Raven. Think you'll need the Guard?" Silas asked.

"I don't think so, Silas. Besides, as long as I'm running full speed, his chances of hitting me are close to zero. Don't worry about me, I'm fine," Raven replied, and it was quite true. As long as he was running his considerable top speed, a Navi would have a hard time landing a hit on him unless they had a way of locking on.

1. Run top speed in a circle around the HeelNavi

2. Sword HeelNavi (80)

3. Keep running around at top speed
<(1'st bump EVAR!! Needs something flashy...umm...KATAMARI!!!!)>
"Hehehehehe...Hahahahahaha!!!!" The HeelNavi laughs as Raven's sword slices into him.

The pain doesn't seem to faze him one bit and he unloads with his flamethrower, not bothering to aim in the slightest. Flames spread all over the area, the fires rising up to block off Raven's path.

HeelNavi: 120

Raven: 70
was"Hmmm, Silas, I'm guessing that we're fighting a foe that either has a SuperArmor installed in his NaciCustomizer, or is a Break-type Navi. Just purely out of fear for having the Guard shattered, and because he doesn't seem to care where he's aiming, I think I'll stick to dodging," Raven said, concerned that a powerful chip like a Sword didn't even faze him in the slightest.

"Understood. Give him one more present with your Sword, there, then I'll leave it to you to finish the fight," Silas replied, nodding.

With a dash, Raven was off, weaving a path through the raging flames all around him. Left turn, right turn, right turn, left turn, straight ahead, it all became a blur to Raven as he dodged nimbly through the dangeroud maze. After a while of picking a path, he saw a flash of purple; the HeelNavi! "There you are," Raven uttered through clenched teeth. Then he saw, it was almost a linear path to the Navi. "Here I go," Raven thought as he dashed down the final path to the Navi. Once at the Navi, before he brought his empowered talons down on the Navi's head, he spat "Here's your present."

Having used the vicious swipe movement to fling himself backwards, Raven, safe from the fires, flicked his wrist, deactivating the Sword from his hand.

"Hang on a sec, Raven, I have a plan. I'm opening the private link," Silas said, clicking a hologram with his touch pen and being up a text-based chat between the two of them. Quietly, the two conversed for about half a minute. Then, closing the private chat, he simply said "Have fun, Raven."

Raven clasped his hands in front of him, and stood perfectly still. Suddenly, the flames started behaving oddly; they were merging with him. Slowly, the orange fires turned to midnight blue, the color of Raven's flames. In essence, the fire was Raven. Watching the HeelNavi from every possible angle the flames could provide him, Raven asked "Confused yet?" his voice coming from every direction. "I hope not, as it is no fun deleting an unaware foe."

As the HeelNavi did, well, whatever he did, from behind him, a fireball had broken off from the wall of fire it had come from, and formed into a midnight blue raven, made of the same midnight blue fire as everything else. With a few flaps of its firey wings, it flew towards the HeelNavi at a deadly speed. This was repeated five times, with five other fireballs forming into identical flaming ravens, which all flew at the probably confused HeelNavi. If he wasn't in pain, he would be soon.

1. Get through maze of flames

2. Sword HeelNavi (80)

3. Midnight Wing from all around (6x10)

<(On one note, if you're confused, then I'll say this: Raven entirely turns into flame when he's about to split into the ravens. So, when in mid-split, he merged with the fire, and used it from every direction. On another note, I am so saving this as a document.)>
<(Bump #2)>
<(Bump)>
((Sorry, stupid work...))

The HeelNavi laughs as the talons ripped into him; however, unlike the last time, they seem to have little effect. As Raven dodges back, the HeelNavi unleashes hell in the form of a line of flames that engulfs the Navi. However, Raven's second ploy works quite well, the six blue ravens striking at the HeelNavi from all sides. The HeelNavi drops to his knees, panting heavily. Perhaps his invulnerability had merely been a trick?

HeelNavi: 60

Raven: 50
Growling as the flames tore through him, Phoenix noticed something. The fire, though painful, were merging with him. His midnight blue colored feathers were changing. On contact with the hellish blaze, one at a time, his flaming feathers were becoming a reddish gold. Also, he felt lighter, and his wings stronger. Before the attack, he had been a human raven. He walked out of the attack not a raven, but a phoenix.

"What happened, Raven?" Silas asked.

"The name's Phoenix," the new red-gold figure replied. "Silas, send me the double Rageclaws."

"Sent. Let's just see how good you are with your new body." Silas fiddled around a bit with the PET, then stopped, satisfied with his work. The viewing hologram was now twice as big.

Phoenix accessed the Rageclaws, strengthening both his arms and enlarging all ten of his talons. Jumping high into the air, he unfolded his massive wings, attempting to slow down his descent. After jumping, he noticed that he wasn't descending at all. Looking at his wings, he somehow, as if by instinct, knew to flap them. With each flap, he rose higher and higher, and he realized that he could truely fly.

Flapping a few times, he leveled out his body until he was horizontal. Tucking in his wings, he power dived, letting his body tilt until he was streaking like a bullet right at the HeelNavi. Extending both arms forward in a Superman position, he dived at the HeelNavi, trying to impale the purple bastard on his talons.

1. Fly

2/3: Double Rageclaw Power Dive Impale of DOOM!!! (40x2)
((Oooo...Plot device.))

The Heelnavi is deleted.

Heelnavi: Deadzors

Phoenix: 50

The Winnah....Its j00!

Rewards: Get ~ 500z
<(Meh, I needed to find some way of changing to the new Phoenix)>

"Well, whaddaya know, you did it, Rav-er,Phoenix!" Silas exclaimed, stumbling a bit on his sentence.

"Did you really expect any less. Anyway, jack me out, will ya? I'm tired, and I need to clean all the filth off my feathers," Phoenix said. Looking at the spot where the HeelNavi had been, he thought "I am the hunter, and you are the prey. Remember that when you're in hell." Then his jack-out animation played: spreading his wings, Phoenix shot off into the sky, spiraling as he returned to his home.