Voltman and DNR

"Well, well ... you heard that name before huh? Interesting..." he smirked right before the group had met up with the other members, fighting more foes from the Netmafia. The Blood Cell smiled as he saw his opponents, a few goons and their leader, a man wearing a black body suit with giant gauntlets and greaves.

Quote ()

"Well, don't mind if we cut in too," Marcus announced as he revealed himself to the NetMafia forces as he stood behind Altair_Flair and Carner.
"By all means, if that's what you want," Altair replied, brandishing his sky blue colored sword.
"Less talk, more fighting! GWOOOOAAAAR!" CrashCrush roared, knocking his fists together.

Polonius watched on, as he saw the leader of this squad of netmafia goons. He looked on as he said quietly to himself "More goons of the Netmafia huh? Judging by the gauntlets and the ..... interesting name, I think his specialty would be melee attacks, what do you think about the opponent DNR?" he asked towards his navi mentor, smiling as his hands instinctively moved towards the chips laid down on the top of his lab coat.

"Weeeell Mabel..." DNR started to say, crossing his arms and looking as dignified as he possibly could, his eyes closed with a smirk on his face as he nodded up and down "A guy named CrashCrush really won't mean anything otherwise... I'd sure hope you caught the part when he said" he stopped, spreading his legs as his arms beat his chest, acting like a gorilla as he shifted his voice to sound as macho as possible "You'll be crushed under the might of the great brawler king, CrashCrush.exe! HWOHWOHWOHA!" he grunted forth, continuing his display of machismo with flexing his muscles in a double bicep pose.

Polonius couldn't help but laugh out loud at his navi's antics although he quickly remembered he was being insulted for not catching the obvious "H-hey" he unnoticeably stated, "It helps to look at him in a visual manner then just his name!" as he picked up a few chips and slotted them in.

"Oh cmon... it's not like a 'brawler king' would do much than punching and kicking, its pretty obvious, I don't think he has even a viable strategy! Heheh... Hey Crashcrush!" he yelled out towards the mafia goon leader "Do you know bout something called... ooh what was it... it's on the tip of my little tongue.... Ah right, A GUN! Or is your massive Locus Ceruleus too huge to do anything other than fight or flying!"

Polonius started his onslaught with slotting in a MistConv chip, hoping that this attack would do just as much damage as the other attacks have done. The usual misty glow radiates from DNR's glove, preparing the attack. "Hey guys, check this one out!" he said, the attack ready to be launched. Aiming above a Netmafia goon, he launches his fist, the vaporous aura turning into a fist as it lobbed above the fight area, maneuvering above the heads of some members, and then going downwards in a 45 degree angle, inching closer and closer towards the Netmafia goon's head.

"Interesting maneuvers DNR" Polonius stated, nodding as he seemed pleased with the work.

"'Interesting maneuvers' huh? Well permit me to show more of my 'interesting maneuvers' heheh... let's try a wood attack as well as a Shotgun attack huh?" the doctor said as he walked around the battlefield.

"Got it" Polonius said as he picked out the Ringlog chip and slotted it in. The log appeared right in front of the navi as he hoisted it, and tried to throw it. He looked quite happily as it rolled down the area, aiming for two other goons as he laughed out loud; his hands curled up as he laughed, as if he was a super villain in a cliché superhero graphic comic.

As that sole log rolled onwards, the navi flashed his twisted smile as he took his shotgun and shot it towards two of the other goons. He then swabbed some of the residue from the MistConv chip onto each of his shoes. He then skidded around the area, singing this song: "Neo-cortex, frontal lobe Brainstem, Brainstem Hipocampus, nuaral node, right hemisphere Pons, and cortex visual Brainstem, Brainstem Sylvan fissure, pineal, left hemisphere Cerebellum left, cerebellum right Synapse, hypothalamus Central Tegmental Tracts Axon fibers, matter gray Brainstem, Brainstem Central tegmental pathway, Temporal lobe White core mater, forebrain skull Brainstem, Brainstem Central fiber, cord spinal, parietal Diameter, menengial vein Medulla oblongata, and lobe limbic Micro electrodes yes!"

Actions:
1. MistConv to Netmafia Goon J (100, Aqua)
2. Ringlog1 to Netmafia Goon J and I (50 each)
3. Shotgun to Netmafia Goon J and I (50 + splash)
4. Dodge
Voltman shook Tremble's hand with a grin, before he looked where the Netpolice navi was pointing. His levity vanished, but when Marcus mentioned his name, he decided to listen in. Voltman and DNR, huh? DNR... I think I've heard that somewhere before... Ah well, maybe another time! Let's roll boys! Voltman started to talk, but was cut off by a loud roar of approval from the other Netpolice members. He sighed as Marcus walked away, having hoped that he could have learned something about his unexpected ally, DNR. He ran alongside the unlikely team, but it wasn't long before the ragtag bunch of heroes had found another group of foes, and another two additions to their team. The charge of the wandering brigade was about to commence, when two other navis started it for them.
Ha ha! Take that you NetMafia... guys! Feel the power of Altair_Flair.exe! The blue navi declared. Voltman grinned. Chalk up another tally for the good guys. And as the second yell rang out, Voltman's suspicions were confirmed that the two new guys were here to help.
Fret not Netpolice warriers! We'll help you take down these scum! Or my name isn't Carner! So now they knew the names of their two assistants. The unexpected appearance of the two navis seemed to have thrown off the mafiosi, though. They merely stood in place, uttering various sounds of dissapproval and looking to their leader, a navi adorned in black with massive limbs. A melee fighter, Voltman presumed, only further proved when he declared,Then you'll be crushed under the might of the great brawler king, CrashCrush.exe! A war cry went up from the navis beside him, as they tried to coax as many threatening sounds from their weapons as they could. It was then that Marcus chose to show himself to the opposition.
Well, don't mind if we cut in, too! He yelled, standing beside the Orange and Green duo. The azure avenger, Altair_Flair, raised his sword and turned to the netpolice commander. By all means, if that's what you want, came the reply. The mafia commander, living up to all standards as the classic brainless muscle, cried out Less talk, more fighting! GWOOOOAAAAR!
Voltman wasn't about to start the fight without witty banter, but against all odds he couldn't think of a single insult against the massive brawler, or his cohorts. They were lowly grunts, only here to fight. Even their commander probably knew nothing of the overall plan made by the higher-ups of the organization. So, what could he say? Congratulations, you're all fighting for a purpose you don't know of? As if he read his navi's mind, Shigeru let out a few sage words.
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. Came the unlikely words of wisdom, to which his navi nodded with an air of approval. Couldn't have said it better myself. A holoscreen popped up, following the small speech, and Shigeru pointed to a spot somewhere over Voltman's shoulder. Maybe not, but while you're thinking up banter... Voltman cut short Shigeru with a wave of his hand. How...? His operator's grin was almost an answer in itself. *Ahem* Now, like I was saying, while you're thinking up banter, the M.D. over there is actually doing something. Voltman turned, just in time to see DNR mocking CrashCrush. As he flexed his muscles, or lack thereof, Voltman's brain decided that it was finally time to start working. Hey, wait a second, now I can't tell them apart! He blinked several times, trying to think of what had been funny about this, before Shigeru saved the day. No, no. I'm pretty sure DNR has more muscles. Both navi and operator chuckled, before finally getting to business. Shigeru pulled out his digipen, and brought up a few choice battlechip images, dragging them onto the hologram of his navi and sending the data.
Voltman could finally begin the assault, now that everything prebattle had ended. The introductions were taken care of, the banter was over, and the chips were sent. Time to decimate their foes. He hesitated, though. Where to start? Well, with DNR charging for the end of the line, Voltman moved for the front. He started slow, not wanting to reveal the full extent of his power to his enemies just yet. Running up to the three enemies at the end of the line, Voltman leapt over the unlikely trio, and activated a battlechip while he was in the air. His armor turned to metal, a silvery sheen covering the already tough material, before he landed on the ground. As soon as he connected, the metal virus spread to the ground beneath his feet and soon encompassed nearly half the field. A spear crackling with electricity was soon summoned into place, its tip unnaturally sharp and glowing with energy characteristic of sword chips. He carved a trail of light in the air, and after a quick series of swipes, one of which went straight through the three on the end. They weren't moving, but Voltman didn't know if his attack had been successful or not. The floor could have momentarily paralyzed them, in combination with the slash. But he moved on. A charge at the next group while they were still distracted was Voltman's best chance, so he took it. A diagonal slash only managed to catch two of them in its path, so Voltman took one of the coolest methods known to man (or program) to finish off the last navi. Voltman stabbed, and shot the spear off at high speed. Running back to his allies, and skidding to a halt, the spear landed by his side, burrowing six inches into the netscape.
Voltman, the leader! Shigeru yelled, and Voltman turned, pulling the spear from the ground with not a little effort. CrashCrush... was charging. Or at least, so it seemed. Getting a final blast ready, Voltman charged up the spear and fired off a sparking ball of energy, which flew at Crashcrush at breakneck speed, and fizzed audibly with the stunning energy contained within. Voltman turned to the Netpolice navis, nodding once at Marcus.
That should hold him off, for at least a little while.

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon Excess (1-Hit Barrier)>
1. Run behind Mafia NaviA/B/C (Tactical Movement)
2. Metalzone, encompassing Mafia Navis (Large area of Metal Panels centered on Voltman)
3. Elecsword to MafianaviA/B/C (80+10 due to elemental bonus, x2 due to Metal Panels, Elec)
4. Elecsword to MafianaviD/E/F (80+10 due to elemental bonus, x2 due to Metal Panels, Elec)
<Skill: Swordplay (Dodge)>
5. StunBlast to CrashCrush (90, possible x2 due to Metal Panels, Elec, Stun)
((I think this constitutes a bump...))
(Yo, DNR?
Refer to last line of post.
Tomorrow, dude.

[If the link doesn't work, it's the post RS makes about two-thirds of the way down the page.]

So... yeah. Moddage comes soon, hopefully, but not that soon.)
DNR and Voltman make a brilliant assault on the NetMafia forces, deleting goons left and right. Voltman sends an electrical shock at CrashCrush, but the Mafia Commander laughingly whacks it aside.
"Ooh~ You're good man, but let's see you handle this!" CrashCrush roared, slamming his fist into the ground and sending a shockwave of energy at the electric navi (lol which one? Volt of course! ^^), only to be stopped by Voltman's trusty barrier. This extracted some shock from the brawler king in the form of gaping, which was soon ended with a blast of orange from the side, courtesy of Carner.
"Hey muscles! I thought it was less talk, more fight? Am I right?" the mercenary navi taunted as he held his orange buster aimed at CrashCrush who simply roared like a gorilla and beat his chest like one. He then charged at DNR, who simply dodged out of the way, but the trail of the stampede left some holes in the ground. Might wanna watch that.
"Alright boys! Let's get fighting some navis!" Chief Marcus bellowed, having his subordiantes take out their guns and start blasting some Mafiosi punks. They deleted one, but severely injured the rest.
The still stampeding CrashCrush met face-to-face with one Altair_Flair.exe, who smirked and braced his sword against the NetMafia leader's powerful tackle and held him still.
"Carner! Some help here?" Altair called, exasperated at the sheer force the brawler king was exerting on him.
"Just a- agh!" Carner started before getting beat in one of the sides by some NetMafia Goons. "Why you- Take this!" he grunted, spraying some fizzy orange liquid into the HeelNavi's eyes, making him scream in pain and run around like crazy.
The battle's still on.

CrashCrush.exe: 262 HP
NetMafiaGoonA: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonB: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonC: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonD: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonE: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonF: 100 HP (Blind)
NetMafiaGoonG: 80 HP
NetMafiaGoonH: 80 HP
NetMafiaGoonI: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonJ: DELETED

Chief Marcus.exe: 300 HP
Aron.exe: 100 HP
RAION.exe: 100 HP
Tremble.exe: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerA: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerB: 80 HP

Altair_Flair.exe: 180 HP
Carner.exe: 150 HP

Voltman.exe: 200 HP [Elecsword]
DNR.exe: 220 HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered), 5% Hole, 30% Metal

Quote ()

"Hey muscles! I thought it was less talk, more fight? Am I right?" the mercenary navi taunted as he held his orange buster aimed at CrashCrush who simply roared like a gorilla and beat his chest like one. He then charged at DNR, who simply dodged out of the way, but the trail of the stampede left some holes in the ground. Might wanna watch that.

And watching at the trail of holes DNR does, looking a bit confounded for a few seconds, before having his usual smug smirk "Eating your vegetables I see... that's good, that's good..." He twisted around, his wet shoes making a huge skidding noise as he tried to get a better view of the arena. He then playfully bowed as he looked around the entire area, taking an eyeful of those cracks. "Not the nicest of terrains but hey, I think that can be arranged to be more electromagnetic, whatcha think Bettie?" the White Blood Cell asked the shy Med Student as he grinned his familiar grin.

Watching all of the commotion throughout the battle, Polonius giggles in glee of the squirting Mafia goon, clapping for a small second before cheering them on in his stuttering voice "G-g-g-g-g-gg-go Cartner go! Give that ruffian a good one-two!". Unfortunately for us, his weird stutter didn't last for long as a question popped inside his mind. "Hey DNR?" he asked, looking at how many mafia members there are left with his index finger "We have just about... 3 goons left... Think we can defeat all of them?"

"Mmmmh..." the doctor's respond commenced, putting his index finger on his mouth as he walked around the battle field, contemplating his own plan and its chances for success. "Well... we have two mafia members still in the game, and one scurrying around like a little baby... I'd love to get that blind one; I'd think it is quite possible... The other two... well that's a possibility, guess the signature programs would work quite well in this situation, hehe" he questioned. After that thought, he just smirked towards his protégé and giggled as he gave his answer "Well May, we can take care of them one, two and three!" he flashed a wide smile as he gave a thumbs up with his right hand, his smile glistening with light "We'll have to use our Signatures though..."

"No problem sir" Polonius added, nodding as he went through the PET's system, looking for the programs he was planning to utilize. After a few seconds of searching the databases, he finally found the programs and started to activate each one, starting from the ever popular Reflex Hammer to the first Defibrillator Gauntlet program. He was about to go towards the Anesthesia program but he stopped, inches before pressing the button to initiate the program and thought "Hmm... that's really not gonna be enough to defeat one of those navis" as he reached towards his chips and took out one "But this chip might do enough..." and slotted it in.

The Reflex Hammer popped into the Blood Cell's hand, as small and as seemingly harmless as an instrument of diagnosis can be. DNR blinked, wondering why on earth Polonius would start off with this program and as soon as that thought escaped his mind, an idea plopped as a replacement, making him smirk with glee as he watched the man who was screaming with orange liquid on his face. "hehehe" he giggled with the hammer on both of his hands as he walked nonchalantly towards the blind mafia member. A few seconds later he dashed on with an insane, creepy stare in his eyes as he inched closer and closer towards that man. Mere milliseconds before an impact, he stopped, saying words to endearment towards the navi "Awww, you poor blind man, you can't see the world around you huh? I have the best treatment for you right on my hands, the keys for sight beyond sight for no monetary compensation!" he proclaimed as he hold onto his little hammer up high. He then giggled playfully one more time as his hammer was swung; I sure hope that member knows that free care isn't always the best...

The hammer disappears after the swing, whether or not it hits, as it is replaced by his gauntlets, crackling with electricity as he eyed one of the Mafia members. With a quick step he lunged towards the navi, his shinny gauntlets in front of his body at all times and spins around, turning his entire body into a moderately sized torpedo, aiming towards the navi's middle region. He screamed an attack name that would fit in Polonius' mecha game collection "Secret Move! Revoltiiing..." he started to say, elongating that word for a few seconds. Polonius, listening to this, had a bright stroke of courage and plight that he didn't care about anybody watching and completed the move in unison with DNR

"Sparky Torpedo Crush!"

"....What the!? NANCY!" DNR intervened after the attack, fuming as he stomped the ground. "How dare you interrupt my attack... Actually that was a nice job keep it up!" he said, smirking as he started to notice his foot glowing in a blue aura. It solidifies, creating an icy cover for his foot. He skids around for a good while, humming songs as he's preparing to dodge any incoming attacks, soon he jumps up and stomps, aiming that particular attack towards the next mafia grunt.

Actions
1. Reflex Hammer to NetMafiaGoonF (110+stun)
2. Defribilator Gauntlets to NetMafiaGoonG (80)
Swordplay: dodge
3. Icewave 1 to NetMafiaGoonH (80)
4. Dodge
Voltman watched the mafia navis fall in half, electricity coating their inner data from the elecsword and the metal flooring's combined assault. Charging at the next two, he swung viciously and tore through them, before impaling the third and hurling him over to a nearby combat area where he caused severe confusion for a moment before he fragmented and self-deleted, starting the fighting once more. Charging up a burst of electricity, Voltman fired it at CrashCrush to stop his attacks long enough for the police to blast him into the next state. What he wasn't expecting, though, was the massive navi batting away his attack with his massive armored hands, laughing and taunting him back.
Ooh~ You're good man, but let's see you handle this! He bellowed, before shooting off a shockwave directly at him. Voltman tensed to dodge aside, before realizing that his barrier of makeshift energy was still protecting him. So, instead of running, Voltman just stood in place, his arms crossed in an act of defiance. And after the shockwave overwhelmed Voltman, destroying the barrier, the look on CrashCrush's face when he realized that the attack had done nothing was something to remember. The dumbfounded expression soon turned into one of annoyance as Carner blasted him in the side.
Hey muscles! I thought it was less talk, more fight? Am I right? asked the orange crusader sarcastically while taking aim at the chest of the commander, who proceeded to attempt to redeem himself with a primal beating of his chest. His masculinity had suffered a severe hit in failing to damage Voltman, so he had to do something. He did this in the form of charging at DNR, blowing holes in the "indestructible" metal terrain as he ran, and kept running while the mad doctor dodged. With the commander out of the way, the police chose the opportune moment to tear into the subordinates. Alright boys! Let's get fighting some navis! cried Commander Marcus, before the rest of the navis let loose with a brutal barrage of fire tore apart the navis, deleting one and wounding several others. Not CrashCrush, though, who ran past the firing squad without so much as a sideways glance before Altair_Flare jumped in front of the bullish commander and blocked him with his sword, which clashed harmlessly against the gauntlets, and it was only a few steps before the blue navi had completely stopped the mad charge.
Carner! Some help here? Called the member of the duo to his partner, the stress of holding back the commander evident in his voice. Replying, he only manged to get out Just a- before one of the less damaged mafiosi charged into his side, dealing severe damage to his side. Quickly retaliating, Carner blinded the enemy with an orange liquid. With Carner incapacitated, for the moment, and Altair in need of assistance, Voltman took initiative. Charging at CrashCrush, Voltman readied his sword, only to have it dissipate as it deactivated unexpectedly. Voltman stared at his hand, aghast, as he ran a quick system scan to try and determine the cause. He didn't have to search long, because the arrival of several new chips from his operator revealed exactly who the culprit had been.
SHIGERU!
A screen popped up next to Voltman within moments, the face on it surprisingly innocent looking. Volt, I know what you're thinking, but you're too reliant on the swords. I'm sending you a combination that can actually take him down. Voltman opened his mouth to retort, but it died in his throat as he saw the chips Shigeru had sent him.
It... just might work...! But the way that he blocked my last attack, there's a good chance he'll block this. Unless...
Voltman turned to his operator's image.
Firehit. Now.
Shigeru wasn't about to let his navi make the decision without justifying it with him. Volt, this guy is a melee brawler. Using a firehit... he'd block it without the smallest problem! He'd see it coming a mile away! It's so obvious, you'd look like a complete... ameteur... At the last moment, Shigeru seemed to realize exactly what his navi had in mind and, with no further objection, sent the chip. Voltman ignored the Areagrab chip that had been sent; the manuver he had planned would work better the more noticable it was. So, after making sure that his electric shield had reformed, Voltman charged at the enemy, roaring as he wound up his next attack, his armored hand glowing bright red from the heat energy being released. Finally, when he reached CrashCrush, he trusted that the dim-witted enemy wouldn't see the manuver coming and swung directly at the enemy's gauntlet, a futile attack with the near-indestructible armor on the gauntlets. Then, raising up the powerblast buster on his left hand to directly underneath the enemy's gut, Voltman fired off the shot as quickly as he could, while he hoped that the enemy was still distracted from the last attack.
Then, jumping back from the enemy, Voltman raised the buster once more and fired off three bubbles, which rapidly grew to the size of their target, whirled around, and struck.
Alright, Obviously-Compensating-For-Something-Man, let's see how you handle THIS!
Even while he spoke, a spear was rising on Voltman's right side, supported by his still-smoking hand, electricity coursing along its length. Aiming at the enemy, Voltman let loose a blast of electricity, which flew at the enemy in the form of a lightningbolt before exploding, encircling the enemy, and descending like a swarm of hornets on their target. But Voltman wasn't done. He wasn't willing to let the attack end until he was absolutely sure that it would finish off the commander, while DNR finished off what was left of the other goons. So, charging a last time, Voltman swirled around the enemy and let loose with a flurry of electric blows through the spearhead. Finally, jumping away, Voltman warped to the Netpolice forces and turned to survey what was left of the battlefield.
Commander Marcus, I leave what is left to you.

Overview:
1. Firehit1 to CrashCrush (60, Distract, Fire)
2. Powerblast to CrashCrush (90, Breaking)
3. Bubblestar1 to CrashCrush (20, Trap, Aqua)
4. Electric Blaze to CrashCrush (120, x2 due to Bubblestar, Elec)
5. Lightning Spear to CrashCrush (12 hits of 10, Elec)
DNR flung into battle swinging medical instruments of pain and destruction upon the remainder of the NetMafia Goons, deleting them attack after attack.
Voltman rushed in, his fist burning red, the power of courage behind him, and punched forward at CrashCrush, who knocked both the fist and Altair_Flair aside, and starting to laugh before being smacked in the gut by a powerful bolt of energy from underneath. He then found himself trapped in a spherical cage of water and then subsequently blasted to death by a electric shock of... well... electricity.
The battlefield calmed, all seemed over... Voltman's spears of energy flew harmlessly past CrashCrush's lifeless corpse on the ground.
"Good work team, now that... Oh shit," Altair_Flair started but swore as the giant rose from the ground and grinned as he healed himself. A meager amount, but it seemed, that battle wasn't over, just yet.
"Fools! I'll drag you down to the Undernet with me! Fear the power of darkness!" CrashCrush bellowed, summoning a purple chip with a red core in the center. The source of the brawler king's excitement radiated a great purple aura of malice, encasing the user's own body, ready to unleash a great power...
If Altair_Flair and Carner hadn't gotten to their senses, ran at the Mafia Commander and took a quick stab at him with their swords, making him fall to the ground, defeated.
"Heh... I... I was going to be a TV star... maybe..." CrashCrush muttered as he coughed out bits of data. "Listen good you NetPolice bastards! I couldn't use my power, but you sure as hell won't be seeing any openings from my higher ups. I'll see you in the Undernet, chumps!"
"Then we shall persevere, in the name of justice!" Chief Marcus retorted, posing dramatically. CrashCrush gave a small grin, before fading away entirely, finally deleted.

CrashCrush.exe: DRAMATIC DEATH
NetMafiaGoonA: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonB: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonC: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonD: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonE: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonF: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonG: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonH: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonI: DELETED
NetMafiaGoonJ: DELETED

Chief Marcus.exe: 300 HP
Aron.exe: 100 HP
RAION.exe: 100 HP
Tremble.exe: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerA: 100 HP
NetPoliceEnforcerB: 80 HP

Altair_Flair.exe: 160 HP

Voltman.exe: 200 HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 25% Cracked (scattered), 5% Hole, 30% Metal

-VICTORY-
Voltman Get: 2750z, DrillArm1
DNR Get: 2750z, DrillArm1

-OMG YOU'RE MAH BESTEST FRIEND-
FXP: 5 Static

Explosions of more battle sound in the distance, Chief Marcus gives Voltman, DNR, Carner, and Altair_Flair a firm salute. "Good citizens, we thank you for your help, unfortunately, we must leave you now so until we meet again!" the NetPolice Enforcer announced as he left with his unit, waving back.
"Well my fellow mercenaries, onward! Let's go fight some more Mafia punks and kick them to the Undernet, where they belong!" Altair_Flair proclaimed, brandishing his sword dramatically, pointing forward. "Away!"
Voltman nodded solemnly at his companions. He had just met them, and yet their leaving tainted the sweetness of their recent victory.
If you must leave, Chief MArcus, then may we meet again. Glancing around, he added, Hopefully, next time we won't have to meet under such extenuating conditions.
Then, turning to DNR, Voltman just asked simply.
So, if we're to continue to be a team, where to next?
"Tata Mister Marcus" DNR said as he waved good bye to the man, ever wondering why that Marcus knew his name.

Quote ()

Then, turning to DNR, Voltman just asked simply.
So, if we're to continue to be a team, where to next?

"Well kid, were off to where mister Flair pointed away to!" he dramatically pointed in the same direction, with a smug look in his eye as he walked onwards into the unknown, Polonius watching him like an admirer.

(next battle por favor)
('Salright, DNR. He'll get to it when he'll get to it.
Just like he WILL GET TO THE FXP. RIGHT, RS?)

Voltman nodded, and continued after the strange individual. He did have a point about following Altair, after all.
((<points up>))

The battlefield had never been drearier as Voltman and DNR walked on, following their companion friends to who knows where, but at least it's progress.

Soon, the warriors come across two navis opposing each other, traces of an intense battle being thought could be found here. One navi was giant and towering and the other, quite lanky. A pink "Go away Kitty" umbrella could be seen near the lanky one.
"You took down The Dog's Posse! That makes The Dog very angry, NetMafia dude!" the giant navi bellowed in rage. Upon more detailed inspection, the navi is about six feet tall with a large yellow mowhawk and a scraggly beard. His body is a tight grey jumpsuit with loose black clothes on it. His face is covered by the suit, revealing a a pair of red eyes beneath the black sunglasses on his nose. His overcoat is more of a leather studded vest and his black leather pants have chains and locks adorning them, as well as a pair of silver handcuffs hanging from the belt. His belt seems to be actually a myriad of various tools and items for uses on the job, including a... cell phone? Wonder what that's for?

Anyway, the other navi, the lanky one, apparently Mafiosi from the giant navi's hollering, is dressed in a white straitjacket that constantly binds his arms, pink jeans, and a pair of blue, Velcro Tennis Shoes. That pink 'Go Away Kitty' umbrella seems to belong to that weirdo. He has silver, bed head-style hair, and a pair of green eyes. His skin (Or rather, what little of it we can see) is very pale. Have to wonder how this guy fights with his arms tied behind his back.

"Well... 'The Dog,' I feel it's equivocally tangent to blather about how your 'posse' while blue hippos sit on your shoulders," the pale-faced navi ranted, as he pointed, with his head, to "The Dog's" shoulders, but nothing was there, to the eyes of the incoming mercenaries that is. "The Dog," however, seemed a bit shocked at something on his shoulders.

"What the hell!? Get off!" Dog roared, swiping frantically at his shoulders, hm, this seems odd...

"I know not what this villian speaks of, but Mr. Dog, we shall help you!" Altair_Flair proclaimed dramatically, brandishing his sword with a flourish.

"Reinforcements huh? Well they must be mental... like me MENTAL! MENTAL! ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" the pale-faced navi, apparently named Mental for valid purposes, cackled manically, then stopped, seeming embarrassed and coughed, muttering something about "...need to get that bug fixed..."

"So, you'll join The Dog's posse? Alright then The Dog's peeps. Let's get this show on the road!" The Dog roared, punching his fists together and taking a fighting stance. Altair_Flair and Carner readying their blade and cannon respectively while standing on the sides of the NetPolice Commander.

Now... for some reason, there really seemed to by little blue hippos with wings resting on The Dog's shoulders. Strange... that wasn't there before.

Dog.exe: 800 HP

Mental.exe: 1200 HP

Altair_Flair.exe: 160 HP

Voltman.exe: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-NETMAFIA VS. NETPOLICE-
-EVENT BATTLE 3-
-ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER-
"Woah woah what the!?" the doctor looked on as he watched the two commanders of each side, fighting each other.

Polonius looked at the Dog commander and smirked as he said "Well, well, its time to fight the mentally insane navi.... Alright then I was thinking maybe some--"

"hmhmhmhmhmhm~" he only said, crossing his arms as he laughed, watching the straight jacket wearing man intently with a smug smirk. He clapped then, as if he was watching a delicately planned play with opera glasses. He clapped and he clapped and he clapped some more, adding these words "Well done everyone, Well done!" with his hands emphasizing each word with a single clap at each word.

"DNR?" the boy asked, wondering what could this possibly mean as he looked at the LED screen attentively at the White Blood Cell.

Quote ()

"So, you'll join The Dog's posse? Alright then The Dog's peeps. Let's get this show on the road!" The Dog roared, punching his fists together and taking a fighting stance. Altair_Flair and Carner readying their blade and cannon respectively while standing on the sides of the NetPolice Commander.

"NOT QUITE SO Mister Lil' John John!" the doctor said, pointing at the navi as he was taking a fighting stance. "For you see, I've gone on a different road now, a road filled with more ... eloquence, with mucho gusto and with.... Health plans!"

"Wh-what are you saying D-DNR?" Polonius quivered as he wondered what he could mean.

"It means dear Rozy..." the navi's smirk widened, skidding over towards the straight Jacket wearing navi and pointing to himself "I! DNR the beautifully glistening White Blood Cell of the Net, is on your side Mental! That's right! I'm on the Neeeeeeeeeeeeeet Maaaaaafiaaaaa!" the mad doctor bellowed, laughing manically like... like... well as he usually does, just more evil.

"What!?" Polonius shrieked out, uncomprehending why he would do all of this at this moment. After 2 big battles against the Netmafia, why join them, in a strictly unfair fight mind you, against people he has fought alongside with. He almost shed tears to see his mentor go down this dark path but then something happened...

The mad doctor took out what seemed to be a remote control and laughed even more hysterically as he had before, pressing the alluring red button. After a few seconds passed, nothing seemed to occurred in the field... well, except to Polonius's PET. The Screen flashed and fizzled, beeping out towards the surprised Med Student. As the beeping sounds occurred, a thought occurred in Polonius' head: "Beeping sounds? What could this possibly mean? ... Wait... these beeping sounds... It couldn't be... a message?" he thought out, taking out a piece of paper as he recited out the message in his mind " 'To... Nancy'... DNR?... 'I hope... by that name... you know its me, DNR... yes you may be shocked and I think I saw some tears, what are you? Five!? Heheh, no that's not what I wanted to tell you Polonius... This one's a pretty big act, the joining of the Netmafia I mean... that's right we're gonna go undercover to find out and defeat whoever was behind the Hospital scandal! I want you to be brave and follow my glorious lead, love the White-haired one...'"

And then, as the screen flickered back to its normal state, Polonius realized how good of a trick it was and shed many tears of joy as he watched his mentor move around the remote, pressing it a couple more times and then throwing it away like a discarded wad of gum.

The doctor stood, smirking towards the men on the opposite side pointed upwards as he said towards his protégé "Polonius! How dare you not fondle your wife as you should?"

"B-but I'm not married!" he said, wiping his tears from his face.

"You are now kid, to the netmafia!" he said, pointing dramatically towards the group of enemies. "A bit of scenery would be nice there Polonius..." he babbled out, his index finger still elongated.

Nodding as he sees the navi in his dramatic pose, the med student quickly nods as he sets up the battle plan. "MagneZone, Vaccinate" He said as an electromagnetic field wraps up on each of his gloves, ready to be initiated. He jumps towards the enemies, smirking as he head closer and closer towards the ground near the enemies as he said his joke "Here's a good joke I heard Mister Mental! There was this one doctor colleague of mine and his patient, he was done doing a diagnosis of his patient and wanted to divulge a fun fact for his patients to learn from. Okay so he said 'Did you know that there are more than 1,000 bones in the human body?'. The patient then said 'Shhh, doctor! There are three dogs outside in the waiting room!' Ahohaahahahaahaa!" he laughed and he laughed, a few seconds before a possible impact.

As soon as he finished out the attack, he back flipped a couple of times towards Mental and smirked towards him as soon as Polonius slotted in the next chip "Thunder1! Vaccinate!" he said as his navi soon had a gun. He smirked and said "Sorry dude, this is the entire treatment the doctor ordered for you..." and shot it clean towards the navi known as Dog, with a smirked nonetheless.

"MistConv! Vaccinate!" the med student said as DNR started his next assault. He turned and turned and turned some more into a tornado of navi and smoke, the smoke coming from, of course, the translucent arm that is about to form the attack, after a few seconds of acting as a tornado, the hand fired off, aiming towards the Big D.

"Carner!" the navi bellowed out as he stopped turning, moving sidewaves around the field like a loony "You should jooiiing usss... we have nachos!"

Actions
1. Magnetzone near Dog
2. Thunder1 to Dog (40 +10)
3. MistConv to Dog (100)
4. Dodge
(DNR, I'm quite sorry, but I swear to god I'll have the post up by the end of the day Thursday.
We're already a bit ahead of everyone, so no ground lost, eh?
Can you forgive me?)
Voltman and DNR had to walk for a while before their next fight arrived. Two navis, evidently quite powerful, were already fighting each other, the corpses of both Netmafia and Netpolice navis scattered around the area. The battling duo were both quite powerful, but it wasn't yet quite clear who was on either side of the fight. One was quite tall, and appeared to be a punk. The other was bound in a straightjacket (the result of a sig attack, perhaps? After all, who would do that to themselves?) and appeared quite unstable. The larger navi chose that moment to yell out.
You took out The Dog's Posse! That makes The Dog very angry, Netmafia dude! Two questions answered. First off, it appeared that the enraged navi was either with the Netpolice, or simply against the Netmafia. By the corpses of the Netpolice navis scattered around, Voltman guessed the former. Secondly, his name appeared to be "The Dog." Not very flattering, but it may have said something about his fighting skill. It was quite possible that he could be a powerful ally. The Mafia... commander, it appeared, retorted with Well... 'The Dog,' I feel it's equivocally tangent to blather about how your 'posse' while blue hippos sit on your shoulders! Voltman looked at The Dog's shoulders, and, seeing nothing, came to the quick conclusion that the Mafia navi was insane. He would have left it at that, had The Dog not looked at his shoulders with an expression nearing shock.
What the hell!? Get off! He yelled, flailing around and attempting to knock something off his shoulders. Voltman looked at his allies and shrugged. Perhaps both sides were unstable. Altair chose sides, revealing their presence to the two combatants.
I know not what this villan speaks of, but Mr. Dog, we shall help you! He declared, drawing his sword. The mafia commander simply stared at them, before replying.
Reinforcements huh? Well they must be mental... like me, MENTAL! MENTAL! ME! He then started laughing maniacally, before stopping with a cough and muttering something that Voltman couldn't make out. Dog turned to the arrivals and, in his normal gutteral tone, yelled out, So, you'll join The Dog's posse? Alright then, The Dog's peeps. Let's get this show on the road! He finished by bashing his fists together, an unsettling resemblance between him and the last Mafia commander being established, before Altair and Carner stepped forward and took the flanking positions of the massive commander. Voltman blinked, staring at the navi. Was he going insane? It was a distinct possibility, because now, what appeared to be... no. I refuse to admit the presence of blue hippos on his shoulders! It just... isn't possible. Hippos with wings, for crying out loud?! He was brought out of his thoughts by his ally, DNR, making a statement.
NOT QUITE SO, Mister Lil' John John! For you see, I've gone on a different road now, a road filled with more... eloquence, with mucho gusto and... Health plans! Voltman was confused, and with good reason. DNR was walking over to Mental! He gave him the benefit of the doubt, though. But his suspicions were confirmed when he skidded to a halt at the insane navi's side. I! DNR the beautifully glistening White Blood Cell of the Net, is on your side Mental! That's right, I'm on the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MAAAAAAFIAAAAA! He let out an evil laugh, and Voltman's gut suddenly felt like it had been filled with ice.
I've been helping a member of the Mafia!?
Voltman tried to hope that this wasn't true, that the ally he had been helping had been a double agent for the Mafia the entire time, but as he attacked Dog without the slightest hesitation, even Voltman couldn't hold out hope that there had been a mistake, or some twisted joke. As the attacks finished, DNR yelled out to the cannon-wielding defender of justice,
Carner! the navi bellowed out as he stopped turning, moving around in an unpredictable manner. You should jooiiing usss... we have nachos!
Voltman stood, rooted to the spot, trying to stop himself from charging DNR right there and then. He found that his hand had clenched into a fist, and his arms were shaking uncontrollably.
DNR! I trusted you! We ALL trusted you, you lying, backstabbing little... He was cut off by Shigeru. Now's not the time, Voltman. As powerful as we know DNR to be, Mental has over three times his HP. Take him out, and then settle this feud. Voltman glared murderously at Shigeru, and DNR, but kept his mouth shut. The Elecsword appearing on his right arm was answer enough. Glancing at the Shigeru's holoscreen, Voltman nodded, and charged. He halved the distance between Mental and himself before he activated his trump card, the areagrab. Dissippearing in a negative-image blur, god knows where he would end up...

*In Voltman's Mind*
Voltman was sitting slumped in his chair, his face solidly in his palm, shaking his head. Watt came walking out of some corner of the mind, and tugged on Voltman's arm.
What's wrong, big brother?
Voltman turned around slowly.
Oh, hey Watt. Nothing. Big guy stuff.
Watt looked at the screen, seeing the elecsword and DNR next to Mental, in crosshairs, gasped. He turned to Voltman, a shocked expression on his face. Why are you attacking Mister Doctor?!
Voltman sighed, and turned to Watt. DNR, Mr. Doctor, is on the side of the Netmafia. He announced it just a few seconds ago.
Now, the indignant questioning was over, and the shock began. No, he isn't! He can't be! He caaaaaaaan't! *Sob* I liked Mr. Doctor! He was crazy! Voltman reached out to pat Watt on the shoulder, trying to calm him down, but the diminuitive navi swatted his hand aside and ran off, crying.
Watt! Watt, come... oh, damn.

*Back in the battle*
Voltman reappeared behind Mental suddenly, his elecsword glowing with energy. Metal spread from where his feet had hit the ground, and being directly behind the strange enemy, it was a matter of moments before he was fully encompassed in the conductive terrain. Voltman wasted no time, and brought his Elecsword up for the blows to come. The first slash was directly across the back of the straightjacket, shooting sparks all around the bound arms as a sign of the power that was coursing around just behind the navi's back. Whether or not it had done anything... that was a different matter completely. The next slash, however, was aimed to do serious damage. Voltman swung the sword in a 360 arc around his body before slashing viciously at Mental's side, the sword loaded with enough centrifugal force to slice through a block of concrete. A shockwave flew out of the sword as it was swung, cutting a path through the ground that crackled with electricity. But when anyone would look back to where Voltman had been, after looking at the shockwave, they would see nothing but empty air, and a faint trail of sparks from where Voltman had dashed back to the side of the Netpolice, aided by the familiar burst of energy that came with several successful melee attacks.
This is what awaits all who join the Mafia, DNR! Mental's dropping HP will be your own countdown! I give you until he flees or is deleted to realize your mistake and join the side of justice once more!
Voltman stood there, his sword at his side, hoping that the plea would reach his former ally. Meanwhile, Shigeru was desperately slotting in chips. Preparing, however he could, for the battle to come. Slotting in the Powershot chip, he stopped. He had been seeing battlechip code for several minutes, uploading the chips, but there was something there that he hadn't seen before.
Initalization Code 1A: TU1AW2LL
Initialization code...? Initialization for what? He looked at the code, but it seemed to abruptly stop in the middle of the program, randomly placed in the center of the relatively weak battlechip. Shigeru turned his head, confused, but just shook his head, as if that would clear his thoughts, and continued to slot in battlechips, running checks to make sure they were unglitched and working properly.

Overview:
1. Areagrab behind Mental (Dodge, Tactical Movement)
2. Metalzone (Large area of Metal Terrain, encompass Mental)
3. Elecsword to Mental (80, +10 due to Elemental Bonus, x2 due to Metal Terrain, Elec)
4. SPIN ATTA-*cough* Elecsword to Mental (80, +10 due to Elemental Bonus, x2 due to Metal Terrain, Elec)
<Skill: Swordplay (Dodge)>
5. Retreat to Netpolice area (Dodge)

(1 Battlechip found... only a matter of time...)
(LOL, FIN. TIME: 8:57 PM, MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.
JANUARY 24TH, 2008
I MADE IT.
*Collapse*)
[Commence Madness]

It seemed like everybody was shocked at DNR's proclamation, even Mental. However, the doctor wasted no time in creating a magnetized area around The Dog, and attacking. The Thunder was unavoidable as the Magnet Panels pushed The Dog straight into it, stunning him. DNR followed up with a giant hand of steam...
but Carner leaped in the way, having the giant steaming fist smash against him, making him kneel to the ground.
"CARNER!" Altair_Flair cried out in dismay, his partner gave him a thumbs up yelling back, "I'M OKAY! JUST A FLESH WOUND!" before resuming a firing stance in which he used to try and blow DNR back a bit, but the mad doctor moved out of the way.
"The Dog... is appalled at your message, punk," The Dog growled in reply to DNR's statement. "So The Dog says, SIT BOY!" the NetPolice Enforcer roared, taking out a can of Bear Mace from his belt and spraying it lethally over DNR's face (Blind, Stun).
Voltman, in distress over his allies' double-crossing, prepared to engage Mental and warped over to his location and encompassed the area with some Metal flooring. Mental cocked his head and looked at the ground awkwardly before looking up to see both Altair_Flair and Voltman attacking him with their swords. Mental frowned and shook his head, muttering, "Tut Tut Tut, bad kitties."
A blast, no... more of a shockwave of psychic energy rippled through the air, knocking Voltman and Altair back, rendering their initial attacks useless. (50, knockback) They also appeared to have white kittens, with pink bowties on their tails, on their heads. Voltman's barrier protected him from damage.
Volt didn't give up though, and swung a mighty spinning blow at Mental, making him screech in pain and jump a couple of steps back.
"BAD KITTY!" Mental roared ferociously, expressing a face wrenched with rage and animosity, but the only one who seemed to hear it was Voltman, who found that he couldn't talk.
"See kitty? This is what happens when you do baaad things," Mental teased within Voltman's mind as the white cat on Voltman's head started scratching at his armor. "So, you have to be punished," the psychotic navi commented while walking away and turning his attention on Altair_Flair.
"Altair! It's Carner! I'm stuck within Mental's body! That one over there is a fake! You have to believe me!" Mental telegraphed to the blue sword navi's mind, making him truly believe that Mental was telling the truth. The mercenary took up his sword and walked over to Carner with a crazy look.
"He's got my body Carner! You have to destroy my body!" Mental pleaded to Altair, who nodded, crying a bit, before raising his glowing blue sword and striking down at Carner, rendering his ally immobile.
"THE DOG DEMANDS TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" The Dog screeched, bringing Altair back to reality, tears flowing down his eyes.
"I-I-I thought I was..." Altair stuttered before being knocked down by an electrical shock from a Tazer pulled out by The Dog.
"Weak... The Dog will do this The Dog's way," the NetPolice Enforcer muttered before glaring at Mental and removing himself from the Magnetic panels.
"Now that the trash are out of the way, shall we truly begin?" Mental cackled mockingly at The Dog. "How sad, you can't even save the allies under your care. Pitiful indeed," Mental commented.
"SHUT UP! THE DOG WILL DO THIS THE DOG'S WAY! THE DOG IS TAKING YOU DOWN!" The Dog roared.
It looks like the true clash is just beginning.
Those animals on your heads are REALLY ANNOYING THOUGH! STOP THE BLOODY SCRATCHING ALREADY! D:

Dog.exe: 760 HP (Normal) (Blue Winged Hippox2)

Mental.exe: 1020 HP (Normal)

Altair_Flair.exe: 110 HP (TAZER'D, can't move) (Magnet) (Kitty)
Carner.exe: 1 HP (Magnet)

Voltman.exe: 200 HP (Silence! Can't communicate with anybody but Mental, Chips unusable!) (Metal) (Kitty) [Elecsword]
DNR.exe: 220 HP (Blind! Stun, -1 Action) (Magnetic)

Terrain: 40% Normal, 30% Metal, 30% Magnetic
Voltman's shock at DNR's small, if important, declaration didn't seem to spare anyone, even his new ally. Everyone could only stare at the mad doctor as he let out a maniacal laugh, and charged at those who would have been his allies. Dog was propelled around by the magnet panels, eventually shooting straight into a small yellow orb which spread like wildfire across the massive navi's torso, stopping his progress immideately. He then let off a lot of steam, quite literally, which began to fly at Dog before solidifying into the shape of a fist, keeping its momentum and heading directly at its target with deadly intentions. At the last second, though, Carner seemed to shoot out of nowhere, taking the hit for the new commander. Voltman gasped, and Altair yelled out to his friend.
CARNER! But Carner, ever the vigilant battler, gave a thumbs up to the blue navi as reassurance, yelling out, I'M OKAY! JUST A FLESH WOUND! As if to prove his point, he then pulled out what Voltman had dubbed the Carner Cannon and unleashed a blast of energy at DNR, which he sidestepped. Voltman didn't know whether to cheer or swear, so he opted to keep his mouth shut. Dog, however, wasn't about to do the same.
The Dog... is appalled at your message, punk. So The Dog says, SIT BOY! Pulling a can from his belt, The Dog then sprayed DNR's face liberally with the Bear Mace. Voltman averted his gaze, and charged at Mental. Disappearing, Voltman appeared behind Mental and wasted no time changing the floor beneath his feet into cold steel, realizing half a second late that it might alert Mental to his presence, but it was too late. He swung the sword, seeing Altair join him at the last moment. But suddenly, after Mental mentioned something about kitties, Voltman felt as if he had hit a brick wall, which shot him backwards and shattered his barrier. Getting right back up, Voltman swung his sword around with as much force as he could muster, grinning as the electricity coursed all over the enemy's body.
BAD KITTY! Mental yelled somehow, without moving his mouth. Voltman tried to respond, but his eyes widened when no sound came out. And as Mental continued to taunt him without moving his mouth (See kitty? This is what happens when you do baaad things!) Voltman realized that the enemy was psychic, and able to mess with the minds of others, proved by the cat that had spontaneously appeared on his head beginning to scratch at his helmet. He swiped at it, but it had disappeared, only to reappear once he lowered his arm. So, you have to be punished! He actually said, walking away and glaring at Altair. As Voltman saw the expressions on Altair's face change, he realized that the navi was playing tricks on him as well. He tried to call out, but he made no sound, and was only helpless to watch as he struck down Carner with a punishing blow. Dog turned to him, screaming.
THE DOG DEMANDS TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! This seemed to bring Altair back to his senses, who broke into tears and remarked, I-I-I thought I was... before Dog pulled out a Tazer, shoving it into his chest, bringing him down, immobile. Voltman was horrified, and turned to the Dog, about to yell out in protest before he spoke again. Voltman meant to scream at the commander, but his silent curse from Mental prevented him from doing so. He was simply left fuming, while "The Dog" apparently felt no remorse, continuing with the battle.
Weak... The Dog will do this The Dog's way! Dog commented, turning to Mental, who taunted Now that the trash are out of the way, shall we truly begin? How sad, you can't even save the allies under your care. Pitiful indeed. Dog's face grew beet red, screaming out at Mental. SHUT UP! THE DOG WILL DO THIS THE DOG'S WAY! THE DOG IS TAKING YOU DOWN! The cat on Voltman's head reacted by scratching furiously, causing Voltman to react with several frantic swipes of his own.
F***ING CAT!
As he swore silently, Mental seemed to take a little notice. Voltman tried to make sense of this for a few moments, before turning to check with Shigeru. But all the holoscreen showed was static, and after a quick check, Voltman found that along with the video connection, the battlechip transfer system had been disabled as well. He was about to charge at the enemies, but he noticed a third connection at the last moment. Pulling it up, he looked at it for several seconds, shaking his head.
It's not possible... why would I be connected to Mental, unless... He turned his head quickly, looking at Mental as he would if he were talking to him.
HEY! PSYCHO BOY! ARE YOU CAUSING THIS? He gestured wildly with his spear as he "spoke," pointing it at Mental. Because if you are... rest assured, I will TEAR YOU APART. Voltman continued to threaten Mental, but they weren't just idle threats. He was probing the connection, seeing if he could deactivate it somehow, and reestablish the connection with his operator. I'm giving you until the count of three, Mental! One... His spear began to glow with electricity, crackling with power. A familiar rush of electric energy swept over his armor, and continued into the spear. Two... Before he had finished his countdown, Voltman threw the spear viciously at Mental. Exploding in the air, the data of the spear formed an orb of electricity, heading straight for the psychotic foe. Voltman grinned. Awww... did I not wait for three? Well, I never was the patient type, after all. As Mental disappeared into the flare of electricity, Voltman began his taunting anew.
You know, the cat I don't mind. But if you're so confident in your abilities, why not allow me to fight at full strength as well? Unless, that is, you're NOT confident in your abilities, and you need to cripple your opponent to even make this a SEMI-fair fight. Mental may have reacted, but Voltman was too far into his speech to notice now.
You take advantage of your own psychotic mind to cripple others, all to what purpose? Making others suffer, simply because you must do the same? You... you selfish BASTARD! And this navi, Dog! If it weren't for your tricks, because I'm POSITIVE it was you, Carner wouldn't be critical and Altair wouldn't be Tazered! You cause dissonance in the ranks, and you cause your enemies to attack each other, take each other out! Voltman paused, a gleam of understanding in his eyes.
That's what happened to DNR, isn't it? You hacked him, just like you hacked me, and made him think he wanted to be with the Netmafia! That must be it! Voltman pulled out another spear, charging it with electricity. The spear glowed white. Well, then, I guess I'm fighting for all of our sakes! Taking aim with the spear as if it were a rifle, Voltman aimed for the center of Mental's chest. By some unseen command, a burst of electricity shot from the tip. And another. The floodgates seemed to burst open on the electricity contained within the spear, because it began to fire electricity at Mental, machine-gun style, with no sign of letting up. When the spear finally slowed to a smoking halt, twelve blasts of energy were flying directly at Mental, swirling along their respecitve paths like missiles.
Come on... when will this silence end...? No! I can't just wait for it to end on the whim of a psychopath...! I've got to fight it! And so, with all the mental energy he could muster, Voltman simply stood in place, trusting his barrier to protect him while he did his best to fight Mental's control.
Meanwhile, Shigeru was not quite as calm, swearing profusely and attracting some strange looks from the people around him. His screen was showing static, and he couldn't seem to get chips through to Voltman. None. His navi was completely alone, facing two madmen, allied with one, and with two incapacitated allies. He desperately slotted in a few more chips, watching their code flow across the screen in the normal systems check made when he ran the chips. It was by sheer luck that he spotted something strange in one of the codes. Again. Checking the chip he had just slotted in, he was even more surprised to find that it was the PowerBolt chip. He glanced at the screen once more.
Initialization Code 1B: AX1RTDS3
Another code. But... what could they all mean? Two of them, so far...

Overview:
1. Converse with Mental, attempt to break the silence hack by distracting him
2. Stunblast to Mental (90, Stun, Elec, DISTRACTION FOR SPEECH)
3. Try to distract Mental again
4. Lightning Spear to Mental (12 hits of 10, Elec)
5. Fight against silence
SHIGERU HAS PART 2. 1 CHIP REMAINING, IF DOWNLOAD CAPABILITY IS RESTORED. TWO TURNS TO BFG.
[Saved Post, will finish tomorrow]
"Sit boy? I don't know, aren't you suppose to adhere to those comm.—Ahhhhhhh! It Buurns!" he screamed forth, running around the area like, well... his usual self, sprouting gibberish that sounded something like: "klbagagdahdshdsdjnsdadbabadadadadaadabingcakeisqutiealieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh!". After a few seconds of elongating that last few syllables, the navi stopped, skidding before the magnetic field's boundaries and looked at the damage that had transpired throughout the last few seconds. There was Carner, who seemed to have been in pretty bad shape with the damage that the weird navi did on him. Then there was Altair_Flair, who was Tasered by the "heroic" Dog, which really didn't help their team either. Voltman's condition wasn't the best either, having hello Kitty tattoos on his skin. He gave a quick few sighs as he walked near Mental, complimenting his form and tactics as he nodded forth. "mhmmhm, quite the naughty kitties, they'd better take care of themselves; or else they'd have to get hit with the conditioning bottle" he said, nodding and wagging his finger.

"Aaaaaanywaaaaaaaaaaaays... Let's continue with our barrage shall we Mentalicious or mister Freshmaker?" he asked, turning towards the deranged lunatic with a wily smirk. As the good doctor patted onto Mental with his patented giggle, Polonius took it in good form to get his chips for the onslaught, his brown hand already taking the first colorful chip for the molestation.

He slotted it in thusly, and soon it starts to work its technological magic, reaching towards the mad doctor's systems. His left hand dissipated and replicates itself into an Ice pick, dripping down cool and refreshing drops of water. Aiming for the Dog, he snickered and laughed toward the doggy nemesis "Oh sorry about that dude, I just remembered a good joke, I once had to teach a kid for this fellow ship program and he had this problem with our most precious element, water. He asked that if H2O was the formula for water, what it would be for Ice. Just to be a meanie, I decided to just screw with the kid's head... so I told him that it's H-two- O Cubed! Her heeerrrr!" he guffaw the horrible, horrible joke out loud. Seemingly not receiving any laughs, he just shrugged, and, with a mad expression that would make any child scream for his mother, smashed the floor, creating Icicle tips from the ground towards the navi.

After that humorless gag, the doctor then looked around the area, pleased with whatever outcome that has happened so far. His right, slender arm reconfigures once again, but this time, all but one of his fingers turned back to their normal, sleek selves. The exception is just his middle finger, which has transformed into a syringe. The syringe's needle takes up about double the size of the barrel, which has some lovely purple liquid on it. Looking at it, with all of his finger wrapped in a fist no less, DNR stated "Hmm... this will be exquisite, most exquisite indeed...". With a laugh and a smile, he was off for the inoculation, whether it's a painful shot for the Rabies, or just a harmless Anesthesia, only the doctor knows!

But besides that, the doctor wildly runs around like a blind bat, but meowing instead! Is this some new tactic to defeat the brutish Dog? Or is he learning from Mental the works of being in the Netfamily?

Actions
1. Icewave (90) to Dog
2. Anesthesia to Dog (40 + Sleep for one turn)
3. Dodge