Dinner and movie... well just dinner.

((>ω<))

Mazer looks back to Kasumi as she enters the room.

"I slept very well, thanks!" Mazer chuckled a little after Kasumi's apology. "It was no problem at all, don't worry about it. Your mom was very kind, she gave me a cot and everything. She is actually making breakfast downstairs."

Mazer watches as Kasumi walks to and opens her closet doors.

"I can wait in the hallway if you want."
Kasumi takes out a T-shirt and pulls it on, letting the towel drop to the floor now that pretty much everything was covered. The then picked up her pants from the floor and proceeded to put them on.
"Nah, its fine. I'm almost done anyway. So did anything happen after we left last night?"
Mazer averted his eyes as Kasumi dressed herself.

"Well, I took you home then your mother dropped you off on the sofa downstairs. Otherwise, nothing else happened."

Kasumi's mother calls up from the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready, you must be hungry from last night. Come get it while it's still hot!"

Mazer turns back to Kasumi. "Sounds good to me. Shall we?"
"u-huh," Kasumi said while nodding in agreement. She finished fastening the belt on her pants and grabbed the PET form the bed, walking towards the door.

((So, do you want to continue this thread, or do somehting new? I thought I'd ask, considering how long this has been going. I'm prepared for either, so what do you want?))
((We can finish this up soon, we can always interact again at another time.))

Mazer follows Kasumi down the stairs and into the dining room, where a delicious smelling breakfast awaited them along with a smiling Kasumi's mother.

"Please have a seat and enjoy. If you need anything, let me know!" Mazer replies, "Thank you, it looks great."

Mazer slides Kasumi's seat back for her to sit down. She sits and he takes the chair next to her and sits down. He says grace under his breath and starts to dig in. "Wow, this is delicious!"
((Hmm, yeah, we'll do something later. I gotta do some long needed maitanence on mah Navi, since I''ve been dicking around with you for so long ^_^. Haven't even had a chance to buy chips yet, so next time I'll definitely be more prepared.))

Kasumi's mom puts another huge steaming plate of steak and eggs infront of her daughter as she sat down.
"Well I'm glad you like it, Mazer." she said, smiling at her daughter's friend. "This is Kasumi's and Her father's favorite, so I've gotten really good at it over the years."

The young girl didn't say anything, because she practically had her face in her plate, and there were ungodly sounds emanating from her, something that either sounded like a wild animal feeding or a person who had been starved in the desert having his first decent meal in years.

Kasumi's mother looked at her a little inquisitively, but said nothing to her about ehr behavior. "So.... nothing happened last night..... did it?" Her daughter sat upright suddenly, looking straight at her mother. "Mooom! No, of course not!"

Mrs. Misumaru looked slightly disappointed, but turned back to Mazer. "So are you going to be staying longer, or should I call you some transportation, Mazer dear?"
Mazer eats his fill of the outstanding breakfast set out on his plate. He tries not to laugh and consequently choke on the mouthful of eggs after Kasumi's embarrassed statement.

"I should be heading out soon. My house is only about a mile away, so thanks for the offer. I should probably walk off this delicious meal anyway; I probably ate too much!" Mazer finishes off the last of his breakfast, cleans up with his napkin, and gathers his silverware on his plate.

"Gochisousama!" He scoots his chair back and picks up his plate. "Don't worry about that," Kasumi's mother said. "I'll take care of it." Mazer walks to Kasumi, still seated in her chair.

"Thanks for the exciting day yesterday. I hope to see you again soon." Mazer opens up his PET. And starts to type. "I'm sending you my email address: M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org. Feel free to send me an email if you want to meet up again!" Mazer turns back to Kasumi's mother. "Thank you very much for your boundless hospitality. I hope to see you again in the future!" Mazer makes a quick bow after putting on his shoes in the front foyer and then walks opens the door. "Shitsureshimasu."

Mazer walks out the door and onto the sidewalk, and turns towards home at a leisurely pace. Machman speaks up from the PET.

[[i]That was a fun experience. I hope XIII and I can go busting again soon, he is a very valuable ally.[/i]]

"That he is. Machman... you sound a little troubled."
[[i]I'm a little curious about my past. The memories... they aren't mine. I want to go back to the place we contacted the spectral data.[/i]]
"Alright, Machman. We'll go online as soon as we get home."
Kasumi runs out the door quickly, before Mazer completely walks away.
"Hey, Mazer, thanks for all the help recently. If you ever need a busting partner again..." She seemed to blush a little. Suddenly, she reached over and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before turning around. "... just give me a call."

She walked back inside, closing the door behind her, but shooting a quick look back before the door clicked shut.
Mazer hears the door open, and turns back to Kasumi. He smiles and attempts to thank her for being with him, but is stopped dead in his tracks as she lands a peck on his cheek.
"Uh. Sure! Thanks again!" He replies back to Kasumi as she turns back to her house. She looks back to him, flashes an embarrassed smile, and closed the door. Mazer cracks into a smile as he turns around and continues to walk home.

"A good day. A good day indeed!"
Machman chimes in from the PET, What happened? Tell me, Mazer! Hello? Machman is quickly ignored and Mazer continues his short walk back to his house.
((hehe, End))