Mega Child Xtreme

Um What's a Boxer by the way?
They are underwear pants.
oh.

EDIT: I almost forgot, I have Paint.Net, Microsoft Paint, and Photofiltre. With all 3 Programs(That I am using), I could make a good comic.

Oh yeah, I couldn't find a good plot.
It looks like you're not trying, man.
This reminds me of an 8-bit comic where this dude gomoded his way through Planet Zebes, posted on the old forums.
This comic, well... It's kind of self-serving. Like you made some sprites in your free time and decided to show them off.
There is absolutely no plot... Jus you godmoding your way through different locales. There are no decent characters, only ones stolen from canon series and given lame one-dimensional personalities.
If you can't think of a decent plot, why do you have a comic anyway?
Well, for my opinion about the sprites....having too much attacks won't do any good...people would just think you're godmoding. Try to have fewer attacks, but how you use the attack would be the best part......umm and yeah, X's sprites should need more customizing...

Character wouldn't have too many attack from the beginning, he would acquire them as the story developed.

...I think...
And for godsakes, the main character can't just win everything!
Try to have some struggle! Some conflict!
Some battle dialogue!
As much as you hate to see your pixelated manifestation fail at anything, it would add some depth.
As of now, it's only a recolor dashing about blowing stuff up...
(I am not giving up making the Comic anyways)
I'm not saying you should give up.
I'm saying you should just try harder.
How do I try Harder then? I am looking for a Plot anyways. And Starting a Next Story where the Army of Volts are invading Mushroom Kingdom.(Best Storyline I am thinking of)
... Eh. My best advice would be to follow the advice people have already given.