Project RERN: RPG

we need to tech support Nal first......but I dunno wut a locked install of windows is ;_;
Basically, supply sprites/art/sounds/bgm/etc before I give up the locked Windows installation as a lost cause and scrap the project, because this locked business is pissing me off so damned much >_<
Could you be a bit more specific? I.e. what kind of sprites/music/sounds.

And I didn't fight 11 consecutive elites alongside a dead shaman and 2 paladins just to have the RE:RN game shut down!
Tilesets, for the sprites, and characters such as the Programs and NormalNavis. All in 32-bit, of course. Music ... well, anything and everything. Mostly to be used in net and real-world locations. Sounds would be the sounds from the EXE games themself.
The battle system sprites would have to be custom. If the script I posted wont work in Nal's install We'll have to grab a no-battlers script and just make the characters come out of no were.

Seeing Nal do this project re-kindles my hope for that tactical online MMORPG >_>...
Yosh! MMBN media is the go!

*husslehusslehussle*
Um... If you still need people for plot, maybe I can be of service. I'm not good at coming up with the plot, but I am really good at filling in plotholes. Just ask Kazu. He knows what I'm talking about.

So if I can be of use, feel free to PM me.

~Jean
Like I said, the first thing I need is access to the files I had, so tech support on a Windows installation that just doesn't want to boot would be REALLY helpful.
Maybe Drakim can helpcha with that Nal. . . . I tried googgling but nada, heh.
I've already got the general plot/s. It's Nal's job to make up the story as he sees fit.

Bah. Having trouble finding some buster/charging/exploding sounds.